9 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

12 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

13 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

In the News: First day nightmare

Perry Hall High School in Baltimore County, Maryland had the worst first day imaginable today when a student brought a gun to school. A 17-year-old student with...

That's awful and sad and frankly just plain wrong! That is the worst day imaginable, wow. People can be so heartless when it comes to people who aren't like them!

by angel29 on 8/28/2012 11:34:47 AM

Oh my gosh. Just because someone is different doesn't mean you need to SHOOT them.So, they're a little different than others, but come on... that's just plain heartless. Now I'm a little scared to go to school now.....

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 8/28/2012 10:53:53 AM

the world has go mad!!!! i dont like that you cant go to school with out worrying you could get shot!!!!! this is horrible and i hope my children dont have to worry about this!!!!

by Prim on 8/28/2012 8:30:33 AM

That is awful!

by iRead on 8/28/2012 6:35:03 AM

On my fifth day of school, there was a lockdown because a guy with a gun came onto my high school during lunch. It was really scary. School is supposed to be safe! This is all very upsetting to see similar situations all over the country. I am scared to go places because of these things that happen. I hope that the boy that got shot ends up okay. Nobody at my school got hurt. Remember chicas: report suspicious people! You could save a life. <3

by cali princess on 8/28/2012 2:18:47 AM

That's so sad! I would be so so frightened.

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/28/2012 12:07:00 AM

OMG!!! That's terrible... I wonder if he was aiming for that special needs kid on purpose or if he just shot him randomly. I totally agree with you Cutie00 it is scary. I mean my school isn't the best in the world but at least I can go to school without worrying that some kid is gonna bring a gun to school.

by IDKBoys on 8/28/2012 12:00:49 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
All of these articles make me not want to go to school because I am scared I am going to get killed or witness a shooting!

Hey chica! Remember that this happens only every once in awhile- schools are usually a really safe place to be! xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/27/2012 10:32:38 PM

Y are there suddenly so many shootings? What is this world coming to when you can't even go to school with out worrying

by Cutie00 on 8/27/2012 9:28:15 PM

oh my gosh i'm about to cry. why would someone shoot someone with special needs? heartless...

by myfatsquirrel on 8/27/2012 9:15:46 PM