4 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

7 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

8 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

Why do nice girls finish last?

Why do guys dump nice girls? Dave: So they can go out with cheerleaders. Just kidding. Bill: Sheesh, Dave, no way. I dump nice girls for supermodels...

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!
I told this guy in a text that I like him because we hardly see each other at school. he never responded, but he's shown signs that he likes me. Like, at band practice after school he'll smile and say hi...but not just any smile. the kind of smile that makes your heart want to melt, and it feels like no one else is around us. The other day we had a morning practice he walked passed me, said good morning, and smiled until he walked away. He still texts me like nothing ever happened, but I'm confused because lately he's been joking around a lot with me and I complimented him last week and he said "oh gawd, dont flatter me." does that mean I did flatter him? does that mean there's a chance that he likes me?

Hey babe,

He could definitely like you, but it seems fishy to me that he never responded to your text. Flirty behavior is always a huge indicator for whether or not a person likes you, but you also have to judge how he acts around other girls too. If he acts like nothing happened it may mean you'll have to ask him again. Besides, don't you wanna know what his true feelings are? xoxo

alexis g.

by aeroangel87 on 11/20/2012 1:26:31 AM

So i like this guy and during the beginning of school people were asking me what i thought about him. I said that we were just friends and then soon after words i started like him and then one day my friends were trying to hook us up and i was so happy and then i walked into lunch all perky because the guy i like was going to ask me out and then there was this huge commotion and then one of the girls that i hangout with called out the guy i liked name out and that was very embrassing and then i saw him walk away angryly. so then next week later he likes my friend and she is like my bestie. also she is my next door neighbor. he liked her for quite a while and then a few days later i found out that he was going to ask her out and that kinda upseted me. Now he doesnt like her now but likes another girl who sits right nexts to me. They are always flirting and it happens right in front of my eyes. Then one day i saw them flirting hardcore and that made me want to go running out the room.

Hey aquaprincess26, oh no. Girl you're not alone. Sooo many people have had their hearts broken by their crushes, including yours truly. Since you really liked him, it may take some time but you will get over him. And just think would you want to be with a person who likes someone one minute and someone else the other? He sounds really immature to me. I think you can do a WHOLE better. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by aquaprincess46 on 11/4/2012 10:44:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
My crush already knew I liked him but he never said anything to me. Last week this girl that is bffs with him told me that he wanted to be friends with me? She said that I should hang with them sometime and then the next day invited me to sit with them at lunch but I didn't because I was afraid that I would feel awkward. I looked on this girls twitter and in a couple of tweets she made it apparent that she had a guy friend that liked a girl and was having her help him. But the thing is that he dosent talk to me and I catch him staring at me even from across the lunch room. Does he like me? How do I react to this because while I would like to be friends with him I don't know how to react to this. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl! OMG it soooo sounds like he likes you. He just seems really shy! You should try sitting with them at lunch, that way he'll open up a bit. Even if it's awkward, the two of you will get in some quality time together. I know he's your crush, but if you've never talked to him, you can't really know if the two of you will make a good couple. By sitting with him at lunch you can get to know him better.

xoxo

Katie L.

by ladyinlike on 9/19/2012 4:45:24 PM

MOD MOD MODERATOR
Help!! I'm 14 years old and don't have a boyfriend my friends keep on telling me that it's te for a guy, but I'm not so sure. Sometimes I think they're right, but when I like someone they either don't like me back or they do but I start freaking out. My friends tell me that I'm being silly but I'm not sure that I'm ready. Everytime my friends go out with someone, I get jeolous and they tell me that I should get one too. But how can I stop feeling left out???? Please help!!!

Hey Chicky! If you feel like you aren't ready to have a boyfriend, you are probably right. A relationship requires work. When a guy starts to like you back, and you start to freak out, don't be afraid to tell him that you need to keep it slow. He should understand. If you are getting jealous of your friends, maybe you do want a BF, so take your time to sort out your feelings. In the meantime, schedule a Girls night occasionally

Hannah H.

by Misery13 on 9/18/2012 2:24:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MODERATOR
I've never had a boyfriend or never been kissed and i'm 15, how can I calm down and know everything is going to be alright?

Hey girl, by knowing that I have some friends who are seniors in COLLEGE who have never had a boyfriend (and some who have never been kissed), and they are beautiful, totally awesome girls with nothing wrong with them. In all seriousness though, love's a hard thing to predict, and trust me, you do yourself a disservice by putting a due date on it. Let it happen. You won't be single forever, so enjoy it for now and just see who you meet as you put yourself out there. You're beautiful, and you don't need a guy to validate that.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Gigilove321 on 9/10/2012 8:47:13 PM

by Jbug77 on 9/10/2012 8:27:38 PM

so i'm going to a new school tomarrow and i don't know anyone there. I really want to make a good impression on not only guys but all the girls. My goal is to walk in there and be like peoples breath of fresh air! Where they walk away from me feeling good! and they know they can talk to me about anything! I really wanna be the sweetheart of the school. and it's not a big school at all!
so how can i be my new schools breath of fresh air??? =)

Hey girl, that's an awesome goal to aim for, but know it'll take some time to get there. I'd start by being outgoing though and just open. Introduce yourself. Make a point to get to know your classmates and be interested in all they do. A lot of people are closed in general, and just that sunny person who talks to everyone is always refreshing, a breath of fresh air, even. Good luck!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Jbug77 on 9/10/2012 7:51:16 PM

MOD
I really don't crush on guys that much.
I've only ever dated guys that started stuff with me, and I think that's the only reason I even felt anything for them in the first place.
But there's this one guy from school. I hardly know him at all. And he's attractive. And I think about him a lot.I don't really know why, because he's not the kind of guy I would normally want to talk to. He's kind of a poser. He seems really nice though. We have a couple of mutual friends.
I thought he was way out of my league, but then he went to this big party (would've gone, but I was sick) and made out with my friend. At first I was like, ouch. But then I thought maybe he would date me then?
He transferred to another high school, so I don't see him at school anymore. But I feel like he's the first guy I've had a crush on, and I'm a sophomore in high school, so I should go for that, right? Also, how do I get to know him if he doesn't go to my school and we only have like 2 mutual friends?

Hey girl, first I would say to talk to your friend and make sure she doesn't have feeling for this guy too, since they got together at that party.  And if he makes out with random girls at parties is he a good guy to date? To get to know him better, organize a coed outing to play laser tag, see a movie, play mini golf, or go bowling and have your mutual friends bring him along too. And finally, this guy might be the first guy you really have feelings for, but he def won't be the last guy, so if it doesn't work out, don't stress! Keep your eyes open for new crushes, preferably ones that haven't already kissed your friends ;)

Lauren I.

by marylynn on 9/10/2012 2:05:51 AM

Well I like this guy who I've known since we were both five. We are good friends and we are neighbors so we hang out like all the time. I really really like him and he's admitted that I'm cute and he's sometimes wondered if he might like me, but he says we couldn't date becuz we've known each other too long or we r too good of friends. I would never let a relationship mess up the fact that we r friends and isn't it good that we know each other well? I told this girl in my class that I liked him and on the bus he said that she texted him something about me. He wouldn't tell me what she said, and I think she told him! It seems like he likes me but I'm not sure... Should I talk to him about it? Should I just give up and forget about him? I don't know what to do...

Meghan D.

by Sunny79 on 9/7/2012 6:40:44 PM

MODMODMOD
SO my mom and I never really talk about boys but I'm in 10th grade. Today I got my first boyfriend and I dont know how to tell her. She doesnt know about him. Any ideas?

Meghan D.