3 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

6 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

7 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

Get school-ready makeup with PLL's Spencer Hastings look

When it comes to school, Pretty Little Liars’ Spencer Hastings is all about shinning essays, perfect tests and A+++’s. But beyond the books, Spence is still a seriously...

Love this post cuz I have a preppy, girly style !

by DancerGirl977 on 4/6/2013 1:20:25 PM

Mod Mod Mod This is embarrassing, so could you hid the question? I go to a private school, and the girls are required to wear skirts. No shorts under the skirts, they do a check. I got my period over the summer and I am scared that people might see my pad while I'm at school. Tights are not allowed either. My mom won't let my wear a tampon either! Please help, and fast! (P.s there are boys at my school).

by hidi75 on 9/3/2012 10:05:29 PM

The beauty products I would use if I wanted to snag Spencer Hastings' look are Benefit’s Porefessional Miniature Balm, Hard Candy That’s How Eye Roll Cream Shadow With Powder Eye Shadow in Tease, Yves Saint Laurent Golden Shimmer Purple Lip Gloss, and Vera Wang Preppy Princess.

by otter77 on 9/3/2012 3:07:37 PM

okay i have a problem..............it is that i dont really talk much in class...but at home i talk a lot....i hv a few frnds in ma clss well thats becz we get iffrent section everyyear so umm my frns are in a eff section now...well my old frns kind of umm forgot me they stoppe talking any wy so ...i really wanna make frns....within mu class ...i goto an all-girl school BTW.......i am a lil nerdy but that doesnt matter.........i really watch many girls standing in groups n laughing which kina makes me jealouse cuz in my old school i was the heart of convos...if i miss aday....evrybody calls me an check on me wether i am ok or not......well now nobody really no one calls me...it makes me sad an sometimes i cry about it........i wanna be really talkative..............help!

Hey rprincess68, well first start talking more in class. Raise your hand and ask questions and participate in class discussions. Then start talking to the kids in your class. The way to make a friend is to be one. Compliment them sometimes, if anyone is in need of a pencil or paper lend it, and ask them about their interests. Take it from there. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by rprincess98 on 9/2/2012 7:20:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
So I like planning gifts I'm getting people for their birthdays WAY early, so for my sister's birthday (haha next year) I want to get her One Direction tickets, she's nine and she loves them. They're playing a show in Chicago, I live in Milwaukee. I don't know if there's any way that we can see them anymore, because Chicago is the closest venue. And I want to take her without my parents, because they would hate it. But I don't know if my idea's possible. I'm 12, she's 9. Can I get the problem solved?????

Hey Pandagirl528, go to One Direction's website and see if you can purchase tickets for the Chicago show now. Start saving up your money now and ask your parents for help every now and then. Do you have any older cool relatives that could take you to the concert? If you do ask them if they'd mind taking you two. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Pandagirl528 on 9/2/2012 5:37:58 PM

Huh. So u can b both smart and beautiful. This should be on the walls of my school. And it should be, like, everywhere! There won't be room on the walls for the campaign posters. Literally!

by peppercyndaquil13 on 9/1/2012 9:22:59 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Are you a fan of the hit teen drama series Hollywood Heights? Then join my Hollywood Heights Fan Club! We'll talk about all of the episodes, give our opinions and tell what you think might happen. There are also positions open. Join now! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 9/1/2012 5:00:33 PM

can u guys do something like this with the other girls? cause I personally think they all have great style!!!

by jasminerosediva on 9/1/2012 3:59:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD OD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
I was wondering if you thought this was too much makeup for 8th grade, almost thirteen:
bronze-y, shimmery eyeshadow that matches my skin, up to my crease
black-brown mascara on upper lashes
concealer on under eyes and problem spots
tinted moisturizer
sheer or clear lip gloss
Please answer I would really appreciate it!

Hey! I think that look sounds cute. It's good cause it sounds like it's natural enough for a day look Smile

Helen S.

by s4prez on 9/1/2012 2:51:01 PM

pretty

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 9/1/2012 2:47:53 PM