8 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

10 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

12 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

Lock this lame-o outta the locker room!

I was in the girls locker room after being in gym running. I was starting to get undressed when one of my guy friends ran into...

Mod Mod Mod
okay so i have to take the city bus to school and i sit with my guy fried all the time. I always thought he liked me but never really did anything about it. then today he asked me if it would be weird if we dated. and i said ya cause you pull my hair(he pulls my hair somtimes, not really hard though) and he said id stop pulling your hair and got off. What do i do! i kind of like him but i have no idea what to do from here. HELP ME PLEASE

Hey girlie,

If you like him then go for it!  You don't have to take action from here if you're not sure what to do, you can just let things happen.  Try to flirt back and such if you think you might like him, because it def sounds like he has some interest in you.
Jordan S.

by gleek18 on 9/12/2012 5:10:18 PM

Hey girls!
Need advice about absolutely anything? Got a prob you're embarrassed to go to other people about? Feeling the need to vent about the awful day you just had or anything else and always get a supportive response? That's what I'm here for I absolutely love helping you all by giving top notch advice on any subject under the sun. Seriously ask me about anything....I mean the worst I can say is that I can't answer your question right?! I promise not to judge you and to give each question my undivided attention and thought.
I also give you my honest word that I will never tell you what you want to hear and instead will always tell you the truth and my HONEST opinion about everything.

So if you need advice (or just want a friend to talk too...I <3 meeting new people on here it's SO fun!!) don't hesitate to comment on my's just a click away<3

by maggie183 on 9/10/2012 8:25:39 PM

ANYbody!!!!!!!please help me!!!!!! So, today my crush asked me to sit with him, but i think it was only because i kept answering the questions correctly. I don't want to frustrate myself, but really!?!? Wat should i do????!!

by Mz.Royalty on 9/10/2012 5:20:23 PM

That is just plain wrong.

But there are a few girls at my school who have run through the boy's shower area when they were in there and everyone kind of thought it was hilarious. I dont think they had cameras but they did see them 'all the way' naked and it did make for some funny conversations.

by fashionqn on 9/9/2012 11:17:36 PM

*singsong voice* he shoulda been expelled....

by savlove123 on 9/9/2012 9:53:49 PM

I hope you told a teacher...

by Glitterheart16 on 9/8/2012 10:26:50 PM

Oh my....

by Gabriella123 on 9/8/2012 9:43:22 PM

Wow, if tht happened in my school he would've been suspended

by ColosalMascara on 9/8/2012 8:33:35 PM

Jeez. How mean can people be before they relise they are just jeks that wan attention? :/

Fly On (Maximum Rid),

by kgoen7430 on 9/7/2012 9:59:32 PM

That was horrible.must have been so embaressed!

by bking62 on 9/7/2012 5:42:23 PM

What do you wear on your lips?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!