10 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

12 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

14 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

Fact or fiction: No pain, no gain

How many times has your gym teacher or coach screamed in your ear “No pain, no gain”? A lot, I’m sure, to the point where you...

W-wait. That's just a SAYING?!? Haha… whoops. I really owe my tae kwon do master an apology now. I've maybe caused him a li'l grief.....😬

by Taekwondolover on 1/5/2013 12:23:01 AM

I just started a new martial arts class and their motto is "No pain" Laughing

by delisioso on 9/13/2012 8:29:01 PM

Want to be popular, or just want your crush to notice you. Well we can help you with that. Need to know what dress to wear or what to do when you have an embarrassing moment. We have it all just ask and We will respond ASAP!!

by icecream8975 on 9/11/2012 5:57:27 PM

I'm in athletics st school so I get a pretty good workout each day. Today we were doing those side crunches that are a bit harder so as encouragement our coach was going I know it hurts but you'll thank me by swimsuit season. Lol

by Myipodrox16 on 9/10/2012 10:32:59 PM

You should drink Chocolate milk after working out! It helps you lr body recover!!

by 15hayhay on 9/10/2012 8:15:05 PM

So true, I do an hour of Zumba almost everyday, but I take days off to relax.

by ColosalMascara on 9/10/2012 6:47:14 PM

Always running out the door in the morning? Take the extra millisecond to put both backpack straps on your shoulders to prevent back injuries down the line.
What do you wear on your lips?

I will not get my period until my weight hits 100 pounds.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!