6 HOURS AGO Happy #Caturday, kittens 🐱pic.twitter.com/Q5yJu4yxB33

18 HOURS AGO Soft, smooth and sleek. What more can a girl ask for?: http://t.co/JHczlGm7hG

19 HOURS AGO Re-invent your spring outfits with this #DIY: http://t.co/a5BH2rC5Zf

COMMENTS

Fact or fiction: No pain, no gain

How many times has your gym teacher or coach screamed in your ear “No pain, no gain”? A lot, I’m sure, to the point where you...

W-wait. That's just a SAYING?!? Haha… whoops. I really owe my tae kwon do master an apology now. I've maybe caused him a li'l grief.....😬

by Taekwondolover on 1/5/2013 12:23:01 AM

I just started a new martial arts class and their motto is "No pain....no pain" Laughing

by delisioso on 9/13/2012 8:29:01 PM

Want to be popular, or just want your crush to notice you. Well we can help you with that. Need to know what dress to wear or what to do when you have an embarrassing moment. We have it all just ask and We will respond ASAP!! http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=6486

by icecream8975 on 9/11/2012 5:57:27 PM

I'm in athletics st school so I get a pretty good workout each day. Today we were doing those side crunches that are a bit harder so as encouragement our coach was going I know it hurts but you'll thank me by swimsuit season. Lol

by Myipodrox16 on 9/10/2012 10:32:59 PM

You should drink Chocolate milk after working out! It helps you lr body recover!!

by 15hayhay on 9/10/2012 8:15:05 PM

So true, I do an hour of Zumba almost everyday, but I take days off to relax.

by ColosalMascara on 9/10/2012 6:47:14 PM

Tapping your feet while you work is a great way to mindlessly burn a few calories.

Your perfect spring fling dress would be...

You can be allergic to your cell phone.

Score a bouquet of books with our Spectacular Spring Reads giveaway

Looking for some amazing new titles to start your spring off right? Check out our guide to the best books of the season and you could win!

CLICK HERE to enter.