AN HOUR AGO Are your parents going through a divorce? This could help: http://t.co/vGmCtRorQz pic.twitter.com/q8gIMYRLCY

1 HOURS AGO Let's be real—eyeliner isn't easy. Get tips, tricks and fixes here: http://t.co/0w7PNrlmip pic.twitter.com/lEbux2G7ZD

3 HOURS AGO Say goodbye to your peskiest pimples: http://t.co/AAsrw6vZiz pic.twitter.com/iOZOhTrs24

COMMENTS

Fact or fiction: No pain, no gain

How many times has your gym teacher or coach screamed in your ear “No pain, no gain”? A lot, I’m sure, to the point where you...

W-wait. That's just a SAYING?!? Haha… whoops. I really owe my tae kwon do master an apology now. I've maybe caused him a li'l grief.....😬

by Taekwondolover on 1/5/2013 12:23:01 AM

I just started a new martial arts class and their motto is "No pain....no pain" Laughing

by delisioso on 9/13/2012 8:29:01 PM

Want to be popular, or just want your crush to notice you. Well we can help you with that. Need to know what dress to wear or what to do when you have an embarrassing moment. We have it all just ask and We will respond ASAP!! http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=6486

by icecream8975 on 9/11/2012 5:57:27 PM

I'm in athletics st school so I get a pretty good workout each day. Today we were doing those side crunches that are a bit harder so as encouragement our coach was going I know it hurts but you'll thank me by swimsuit season. Lol

by Myipodrox16 on 9/10/2012 10:32:59 PM

You should drink Chocolate milk after working out! It helps you lr body recover!!

by 15hayhay on 9/10/2012 8:15:05 PM

So true, I do an hour of Zumba almost everyday, but I take days off to relax.

by ColosalMascara on 9/10/2012 6:47:14 PM

Would you rather hang with friends than find time to exercise? Why not combine the two and get a bunch of friends to go on a walk or bike ride around town.

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

A person should change their shampoo every six months because the hair will get used to it and does not get clean.

Win it: Visit all your favorite villains in The Isle of the Lost!

CLICK HERE for your chance to win.