1 HOURS AGO Learn these beginner poses and become the next pro at yoga! http://t.co/FRwmboprw5

3 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes

3 HOURS AGO Learn our tricks on how to talk to the new cute boy in school! #GLLovesBoys http://t.co/NdSgKaUXFl

COMMENTS

Fact or fiction: No pain, no gain

How many times has your gym teacher or coach screamed in your ear “No pain, no gain”? A lot, I’m sure, to the point where you...

W-wait. That's just a SAYING?!? Haha… whoops. I really owe my tae kwon do master an apology now. I've maybe caused him a li'l grief.....😬

by Taekwondolover on 1/5/2013 12:23:01 AM

I just started a new martial arts class and their motto is "No pain....no pain" Laughing

by delisioso on 9/13/2012 8:29:01 PM

Want to be popular, or just want your crush to notice you. Well we can help you with that. Need to know what dress to wear or what to do when you have an embarrassing moment. We have it all just ask and We will respond ASAP!! http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=6486

by icecream8975 on 9/11/2012 5:57:27 PM

I'm in athletics st school so I get a pretty good workout each day. Today we were doing those side crunches that are a bit harder so as encouragement our coach was going I know it hurts but you'll thank me by swimsuit season. Lol

by Myipodrox16 on 9/10/2012 10:32:59 PM

You should drink Chocolate milk after working out! It helps you lr body recover!!

by 15hayhay on 9/10/2012 8:15:05 PM

So true, I do an hour of Zumba almost everyday, but I take days off to relax.

by ColosalMascara on 9/10/2012 6:47:14 PM