3 HOURS AGO Amp up your August with these end-of-summer get ups: http://t.co/xIdUjUm2vp pic.twitter.com/vmL1J6Kpxx

4 HOURS AGO This makeup company helps you look fab AND make the world even better #doublethefun: http://t.co/RqIY28LOHO pic.twitter.com/5CLAT9yoPw

5 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Do you make friends fast?: http://t.co/xMlNdFDVY7 pic.twitter.com/daKzXTvX2D

COMMENTS

Fact or fiction: No pain, no gain

How many times has your gym teacher or coach screamed in your ear “No pain, no gain”? A lot, I’m sure, to the point where you...

W-wait. That's just a SAYING?!? Haha… whoops. I really owe my tae kwon do master an apology now. I've maybe caused him a li'l grief.....😬

by Taekwondolover on 1/5/2013 12:23:01 AM

I just started a new martial arts class and their motto is "No pain....no pain" Laughing

by delisioso on 9/13/2012 8:29:01 PM

Want to be popular, or just want your crush to notice you. Well we can help you with that. Need to know what dress to wear or what to do when you have an embarrassing moment. We have it all just ask and We will respond ASAP!! http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=6486

by icecream8975 on 9/11/2012 5:57:27 PM

I'm in athletics st school so I get a pretty good workout each day. Today we were doing those side crunches that are a bit harder so as encouragement our coach was going I know it hurts but you'll thank me by swimsuit season. Lol

by Myipodrox16 on 9/10/2012 10:32:59 PM

You should drink Chocolate milk after working out! It helps you lr body recover!!

by 15hayhay on 9/10/2012 8:15:05 PM

So true, I do an hour of Zumba almost everyday, but I take days off to relax.

by ColosalMascara on 9/10/2012 6:47:14 PM

Want a super easy workout without the heat? Clean your room! You’ll be burning calories while earning your allowance.

Hey girlies! It may be summer but we're already pretty pumped for Halloween. How are you gonna celebrate this year?

A bath won't get you clean because you are soaking in your own dirt.

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!