Bridget M.

is modding

21 MINUTES AGO Throw a cookie swap because ugly Christmas sweater parties are so0o0 last year: http://t.co/wdV8kR2oOf

32 MINUTES AGO This is my #friday dance. #TGIF #arianators http://t.co/F7bAEb6BL2

AN HOUR AGO So...you dumped your boyfriend as a test... and now he actually wants to break up: http://t.co/KmEyi3yFkj

COMMENTS

The far from perfect jerk

Okay, so this guy in my class made a mistake and everybody was laughing at him. I told him that nobody's perfect and he said, "Yeah, especially...

Well, at least your BGF didnt cheat on you. Still is very wrong what he did to you.

by luvin1D on 11/26/2012 7:37:22 PM

I really like this guy at my school, and we sit next to each other on the bus and in drama class and sometimes at lunch. Last year we just sat next to each other on the bus but i asked him out anyway before summer, and he said no! that was the first time i asked someone out. this year we're practically best friends but i still like him, should i ask him out again? im scared he's gonna say no again and quit talking to me

Hey girlie, try to get a better feel for how he's feeling about things first. Flirt with him and see how he responds. You want to make sure that you think you have a good chance before you risk that friendship.

Lauren T.

by emroxlol on 9/15/2012 1:47:17 PM

mod mod mod whats some of your fave horror movies

Hey girl,

Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/14/2012 8:48:43 PM

mod mod mod
whats some fun things to do on halloween?

Hey girl,

Check out our Halloween category with tons of posts on fun Halloween ideas! http://www.girlslife.com/category/halloween.aspx

Meghan D.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/14/2012 8:47:37 PM

Mod mod
Ok so I really like this guy. We have some classes together and we sometimes walk to them together. We sit next to each other in one class and sometimes we end up looking at each other. He also asked me to tutor him. And always says hi to me in the hallway.I'm still not sure if he likes me because when im with him sometimes he sees other girls we know they go up and hug him and give him high fives. (so basically flirt with him) and he gives them high fives and hugs back. I really want to ask him to homecoming, but I don't know how. Should I ask him now (homecoming is like a month away) I'm worried that some other girl will ask him. And what if he says no? It would totally ruin our friendship. Or should I wait for Him to ask me? Sorry for a lot of questions..

Meghan D.

by samanator1000 on 9/14/2012 1:29:47 PM

how could he say that? you were only tryinng to make hime feel better and he turned the joke on you. i guess he was trying to push the focus away from himself and onto him. plus, he can't even form descriptive, grammar correct sentences.

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 9/14/2012 7:12:34 AM

mod mod mod
arent my ?s going through?

Hey girly, they go through, sometimes it just takes us a minute to catch up.

Lauren I.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/14/2012 3:37:02 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD! I have a lava lamp that I kind of use as a night light every night. My dad tells me I should turn it off because it will damage my vision after a while. Is this true? I'm only 14! I don't want to hurt my eyes! Help!

Hey myfatsquirrel, mhmm I haven't heard anything about lava lamps and their effects on eyesight. But your dad might be right girly. If you absolutely have to keep it on, move it away from your eyes. So if you usually place it on your nightstand, move it closer to the wall. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by myfatsquirrel on 9/13/2012 11:35:38 PM

MOD!
So there's this guy, of course, and he's always trying to pick a fight with me, but I never listen to him. He says all theses mean things that I have already accepted and tries to turn them into a rude comment. I always roll my eyes and tell him he needs to grow up and become a man already. But the thing is, he's only like that around his friends, because when he's alone with me he's like the nicest guy ever. I told him one day on accident when we we're at the towns park I liked him better when he wasn't around his friends and he got mad and storm off...
I think he might of toke it the wrong way... But now he's even more mean! And the look in his eyes say he's sorry about it and he's sad. I don't know what to do about it.

Hey peaceandlove1010, there really isn't anything you can do. He needs to learn how to be himself around his friends. Sometimes people feel pressured by their buddies to act a certain way and that sounds like his problem. Just keep that in mind and try to only hang around him when he's alone. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by peaceandlove1010 on 9/13/2012 10:47:47 PM

1) think of your crush
2) make a hand heart
3) kiss it
4) put it over your real heart
Your crush will ask you out tomorrow, but only
if you post this on your favorite artical

by sailaway11 on 9/13/2012 10:34:40 PM