3 HOURS AGO What to do when you have a cyber crush: http://t.co/WYtcyoAlTG

4 HOURS AGO RT @BronteASpida: Had so much fun 2Day best day of my summer @girlslifemag #FashionBash2014

6 HOURS AGO What kind of guy should you go for? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/OHtk0RLtVR

COMMENTS

The 15 best boots for your buck

Boots are an ultimate fashion staple— ankle, combat, cowboy; if you’ve got an outfit you can bet there’s a boot out there to make it look even...

i LOVE the green ones! and the ones right before them, only without the buckles around them...

by the_last_ninja on 10/14/2012 5:25:04 PM

Hey!Are you a middle school girl who needs advice about self esteem, writing, or guys? If you do, you should join my club, On The Bright Side!!!!! I am usually on every day, so I will be able to reply SUPER FAST!! Since I am a middle school girl myself, I am going through the same things too. Please join my club, On The Bright Side!!!

by Rey on 9/22/2012 6:32:52 PM

IMod!mod!mod!mod!
Most of the things I want to wear I can't afford and/or my parents won't let me wear!Frown

Hey girl,

We get requests for posts on affordable clothing all the time, and our Cute and Cheap section has tons of selections that are low priced! Smile And as for your parents, they are just wanting what's best for you, so try to respect them and reach compromises on what you can wear. http://www.girlslife.com/category/cute-cheap.aspx

Meghan D.

by Imdoodlebug on 9/21/2012 9:53:49 PM

Mod!mod!mod!mod!
I want to know what the right style for me is! I love boots especially leather boots. And I love blue jeans and people call me country girl even though I'm not from the country and I love nice looking shirts, skirts, and dress! Can you help find my style!

Hey girl,

It sounds like you have a pretty good grip on what your style is already! If you love jeans, nice shirts and dresses, stick with that! Wear whatever makes you comfortable, not what everyone else does. For tons of style inspiration, check out our fashion channel Smile http://www.girlslife.com/category/fashion.aspx

Meghan D.

by Imdoodlebug on 9/21/2012 9:38:47 PM

Some of these boots are $150 and over! Are you
Saying that's in our budget? Definately not!!

by neo6m on 9/21/2012 8:27:56 PM

In case you didn`t see the ad to the right, you can get the same exact boots (canvas buckle boots) at urbanog.com for 32.90.

by purplexperfect on 9/21/2012 12:44:07 PM

So cute! I just wish they'd put more mid-length (or height, whatever you want to call them) boots. But still cute! Smile

by lpolk on 9/20/2012 7:17:45 PM

Combat boots are my favorite! My favorite pair is metallic and are from Dirty Laundry. I wear them all year long!

by lafashionista55 on 9/20/2012 2:01:48 PM

MODMODMOD
i hav a pair of brown cowboy boots similar to the ones in the article. i luv them but im kinda shy and dont like to attract attention to myself tht much. wht r some ways i can wear them? Thanks!

Hannah H.

by deedles1621 on 9/18/2012 3:39:04 PM

I love all of these boots! I could of never found these boots without GL's help. THANKS SO MUCH!!!

by monopolyandpenny2000 on 9/18/2012 10:56:26 AM