1 HOURS AGO Find out what the stars say are in store for you this week: http://t.co/z3Jv0xkN2r

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveAways 2 cuties can cover their walls with an http://t.co/1IXzvVgELI $250 shopping spree! @AllPosters #TooCute #WantThemAll...

3 HOURS AGO #BookClub: The story of one cute crush—told from 14 other people! We love #ALittleSomethingDifferent: http://t.co/orSadmBRgR #swoonreads

COMMENTS

Can't deal with my fam's foster kids anymore

My family does foster care. I used to get along find with the kids, but now I can’t. Our new foster kid is too hard to...

Go over to that kid and spill your feelings out.

"Hey ______, I believe we have gotten off on the wrong foot. I really want to try to get along. Sometimes people are just not compatible but I believe we are capable of getting along. Want to start over?"
If that doesn't work say "My house, my rules." Put her in her place

If all else fails settle on a cold-war pact. Hate each other in silence and get on with your lives.

Don't let some kid be a fun-vampire. (Tong. Fun vampire. Just love the word.)

by kikidee11 on 11/21/2012 4:02:52 PM

you need to try to talk to her and tell her even though she may not listen and if she doesn't tell her in a letter or show this to her

by ergily on 11/17/2012 4:11:51 PM

i agree completely with wolfsrule43. it is okay to cry because if you keep all of that emotion botled up, then you are bound to explode at someone you really care about. in my case my brother and i are 12 years apart. i am 14 and he is almost 26. he moved out but wheneer he comes to visit we are going at eachother. but i quess this is just how we show our love. lol. good luck

by pupa413 on 10/1/2012 7:40:07 PM

Well last year I got interested in cooking so I started to make stuff on my own but it usually didn't turn out good. I took FACS last year but we only did about 6 cooking stations the whole year. This year, I want to join a cooking class but my parents say it's too expensive and that I should wait until I'm older to cook (I'm 13). How can I convince my parents to let me take cooking classes? Or is there another way for me to learn cooking(and baking)?

Hey genieinabottle, Youtube has a lot of cooking tutorials you could watch. Even going to the library and getting books on cooking will help too. Tune into the food network for tips from chefs. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by genieinabottle on 9/30/2012 10:33:48 AM

Hey girl, that's SO not true. So many people care about you! I would suggest try talking to a teacher or neighbor's parent who you really trust and who makes you feel good about yourself. You need support, so don't be afraid to keep reaching even if the people you're talking to just haven't made a difference yet. Keep hanging in there!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by hinatagal on 9/24/2012 5:03:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i took some depression quizs online and the all said i have moderate to severe depression.somthinng really trumatic happen to me earlyer this year. at the time i acted like it was no big deal. but now i feel nearvous all the time and have nightmers and cry for no reason. my mom just writes it off saying im about to start my period. i feel alone.

Hey girl,

It's really important that you should speak with a trusted adult asap!! If your mom won't talk to you, try talking to another family member or to a doctor or guidance counselor. You're not alone!! You need to sort things out by talking through your feelings with someone else, so please please please seek out a trusted adult!! For additional help, check out this post, which has links to hotlines where you can talk to a professional counselor anonymously! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Meghan D.

by skigirl5o on 9/23/2012 12:57:45 AM

Wow. It's ok to cry sometimes. You and the foster kid are like me and my sis. We fight all the time but we still love each other. Smile

by wolfsrule43 on 9/17/2012 6:45:01 PM

MOd MOD MOD MOD
So i have two questions. 1) I really want to go to a different high school with more opportunities than the one closest to me but my parents think that the school i want to go to is bad. The close one isn't bad but i am in an advanced program and only one high school in our district carries that program. 2) I also really want to go to a summer camp in new york. it's where you go to a couple broadway shows a day then do work shops with the people in those shows for a week. But its really expensive. I want to do this trip between my junior and Sienor years but i want to make sure i could do this trip first before i start to save. How can i convice my parents to let me do both.

Hey favcolorgreen, you need to show your parents you are really serious about each. You could make a powerpoint for the school and the trip and present a list of reasons you want to do both. Have at least three really good ones for each. I think this will show your parents how dedicated you are. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by favcolorgreen on 9/16/2012 10:46:08 PM

mod mod mod

Hey girlie, that's something you'll want to talk to your doctors about if it gets to that point. It depends on the medication and the person.

Lauren T.

by StrawberryPatchKid on 9/16/2012 7:43:30 PM

mod mod mod

Hey girlie, sometimes the brain blocks out traumatic things. So it's totally normal to not remember all the details or even to not remember the event at all. Don't worry so much about losing your individuality. Just be yourself and stay true to yourself and you'll still be unique and different.

Lauren T.