42 MINUTES AGO Looking for your next thriller? Enter to win a copy of Undertow by @SharkProse: http://t.co/FHGFzSDntG

AN HOUR AGO ✨Wishing all of you lovely GLgirls a very Happy Thanksgiving… now brb while I go smash this turkey like http://t.co/ST2zE75Utb

1 HOURS AGO Which celeb should be at your Thanksgiving table? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/SOWYDAC76v

COMMENTS

My ex moved on so quickly! Did he ever like me?

My ex and I dated for over a year. He recently broke up with me, and not even two weeks later he had another girlfriend. Does that...

Mod!
But why won't he talk to me????? I've tried but anytime he's near me I completley freak and can't say anything

Hey girlie, he might feel the same way. If he tends be shy and not very outgoing, he's probably also nervous and is having trouble working up the nerve to talk to you. Just say hi to him and see where things go from there. It can only get easier the more you do it.

Lauren T.

by ladyinlike on 10/7/2012 5:50:56 PM

MOD!!!!
So I have a twitter account and I would tweet stuff like how I wished that my crush would talk to me, how it annoyed me thatg he would have someone tell me that he wants to know me then not talk to me etc.(I never said any names) But I found out that someone went and showed him my twitter account.
after that he stopped looking at me as much as he usually does. So I went through and deleted the tweets and suddenly the next day everything went back to normal. What happened
Also I've noticed that his friends seem to know who I am even though I don't know them. Like they know my name and will say it when most people wouldn't. Like saying excuse me

Hey girlie, I guess he must have been upset about the tweets, and felt better when he saw you took them down. Or maybe he was just having an off day. And it sounds like he might have a thing for you and his friends know it. That's why they're treating you the way they do and using your name.

Lauren T.

by ladyinlike on 10/7/2012 5:30:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Ok so i really like this guy, and my friend knows that but at our last football game, she sat by him, took pictures with him, tried rubbing his leg and stuff. And she knows i like him? So i had another friend tell her that someone liked the guy and was really hurt by what she did. She said she'd stop but then she posted a picture of him and her on Facebook and in the description was a heart! Its also her profile picture... The guy likes me because he tells my one friend, Courtney (not the flirting girl) and his best friend that he does. What should i do about the friend who flirts all of the time?!

Hey girlie, unfortunately there's not much you can do. Try talking to her about it yourself, and see if that changes anything. Otherwise ignore it. If he definitely likes you too then maybe the two of you will start going out and it will make it clear to her that he's not interested in her.

Lauren T.

by Mags:) on 10/7/2012 5:16:52 PM

MOD,
I have a crush on a guy. Ok fine, I have this HUGE crush on a guy! He found out from my friend that I like him, but his response was, "I'm so sorry but I have a girlfriend. I'm interested, it's just bad timing." What does that even mean? And what should I do?
Thanks,
RAL

Hey girlie, it sounds like he meant that he would like you if he were single. But since he's not, you'll have to just move on for now and maybe try again when he and his girlfriend break up.

Lauren T.

by rlitke13 on 10/7/2012 5:14:00 PM

I agree with this. My last ex moved on to another girl right after I dumped him. He still does that with everyone of his exes. I really have no clue why guys do this. I think they just don't want to be single. My friends think he has all those GFs just for popularity.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/7/2012 12:31:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! please help!
Ok so I found out that my boyfriend is into drugs. idk what to do! We just starting dating and i really like him! I knew that he wasn't the greatest person ever, like he doesn't make the greatest grades, and he cusses alot, and he has stole stuff in the past, but when we started dating, he started to stop all of that stuff and he said he was trying to be a better person! But one of his friends said that he hasn't stopped drugs. Should I break up with him? idk what to do! I can't be with a boy like him...but i still like him alotFrown

Hey Alykat18, well you only heard from his friend. Ask him what's going on and see what he says. It may have only done them once or maybe his friend is exaggerating. Since he stopped doing all that bad stuff when he started dating you, maybe you can help him quit drugs. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Alykat18 on 10/7/2012 11:25:57 AM

Do you have more questions like this?
Then join my club, Ask Ahmari! I can answer any question that you have on almost everything! Right now, we are also looking for ALL officer positions! Come be a member!
XOXO

by MarMar1317 on 10/7/2012 11:15:48 AM

MoD MoD MoD! (please reply to this and post this!!)
hi im wondering if this is a good plan to loose weight?
Okay so on monday i eat multi grain peanutbutter cherios
For breakfast, then do like 50 crunches and sit ups and like
That, then have phy ed (which isn't very active) and then
Have school lunches which aer 800 calories a day. Then drink
Alot of water every day, and go for a short walk then and eat about
A 900 calorie dinner.
Then tuesday, do te exact same thing, just no phy ed class.
Then wed- (every other)- run a mile.
Every thursday and every other friday run a mile
But every other weekend run two miles.
Does this work?
Please reply asap!
Thanks!!!!!

Hey Sunny4132, yeah sounds good to me. Keep it up and those pounds should come right off! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Sunny4132 on 10/7/2012 9:54:26 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD me and my bf have been dating for almost a month, and everything was great...then last night he dropped a huge bomb and told me he was bisexual. at first i freaked, but now i'm ok with it. but ever since he told me, things have been weird. not with me, with him. like when we text, he doesn't seem as all smiley and excited like he normally is. i feel like either there's something he's not telling me he wants to break up with me. should i confront him about or see what happens when we talk today? thanks!
ps- if he does break up with me, how do i handle it? i really like him...

Hey karategurl78, yeah ask him about it. He may not know he's acting weird so bring it up. Ask if there's something going on. And if he does break up with you, I'll be here for ya! Smile Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by karategirl78 on 10/7/2012 9:24:03 AM

maybe he dumped you for the girl?

by Glitterheart16 on 10/7/2012 1:57:09 AM