2 HOURS AGO #PalProbz: Is your BFF going all Regina George on you?: http://t.co/qPIEW3byeo

3 HOURS AGO New season, new trends! This summer makeup is HOT 🔥🔥�http://t.co/3sN4bA8Qw3Qpic.twitter.com/5eCxTH2wlgwlg

4 HOURS AGO Did you miss out on last week's celeb gossip?: http://t.co/NGlptbeB8T pic.twitter.com/tBZfUpuVL6

COMMENTS

Rock the vote: Pick your president!

Ever wish you could cast a vote for your fave presidential candidate? You...

Personally, I don't like either.
They both have their ups but both of them are idiots. mailyse f.

by Dani143 on 10/8/2012 3:07:40 PM

Obama of course! keep those votes for him coming! mailyse f.

by muenessa678 on 10/8/2012 3:01:34 PM

I voted 4 Obama. And @YouCanCallMeCat tell your sister that I think that that's the best way I've ever heard of to decide who you would want to vote for as president. mailyse f.

by musikmaker on 10/8/2012 3:01:12 PM

LOL, i'm not american Tong

by ColosalMascara on 10/8/2012 2:02:26 PM

Deff Mitt Romney. Obama just promised the same things he did four years ago. It's sooo stupid. I wish we could bring back Bill Clintin berfore 9/11 no jobs and high gas prices

by serenitybaum on 10/8/2012 1:04:45 PM

I doubt they will waver to far from vote polls from adults. Most kids' political views are adopted from their parents anyway. Personally, I think neither. I feel if Obama was capable of doing something he would've done it in the four years he spent as president, but I don't think Romney has much firmly to offer.

by kenzi143 on 10/8/2012 12:59:43 PM

Obama is ruining our country. Mitt Romney has better political views.

by heather99 on 10/8/2012 12:36:08 PM

I think it's cool that we are able to vote Smile It's a good thing it doesn't really count! My little sister wants Mitt Romney to win because she says he has great hair! LOL

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/8/2012 12:22:27 PM

OBAMA!!!!!!

by rosesong on 10/8/2012 12:21:16 PM

Mitt Romney!!!!!!

by ponygirl6298 on 10/8/2012 12:17:19 PM

The girls of Pretty Little Liars all have awesome style, but which Little Liar's wardrobe are you just dying to snag?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.