1 HOURS AGO Is your friend wayyyyy too invested in your love life?: http://t.co/Iut00kWaiz pic.twitter.com/ZgmxbzApI2

1 HOURS AGO Happy #FriendshipDay! RT to show your besties where to find cute back-to-school clothes (under $20): @GraysonOnline! pic.twitter.com/HGxXcIWTxx

3 HOURS AGO Got the hots for someone special? Peep our ways to get him to ask you out: http://t.co/sijurWgJni pic.twitter.com/bgD4guvYiA

COMMENTS

Rock the vote: Pick your president!

Ever wish you could cast a vote for your fave presidential candidate? You...

Personally, I don't like either.
They both have their ups but both of them are idiots. mailyse f.

by Dani143 on 10/8/2012 3:07:40 PM

Obama of course! keep those votes for him coming! mailyse f.

by muenessa678 on 10/8/2012 3:01:34 PM

I voted 4 Obama. And @YouCanCallMeCat tell your sister that I think that that's the best way I've ever heard of to decide who you would want to vote for as president. mailyse f.

by musikmaker on 10/8/2012 3:01:12 PM

LOL, i'm not american Tong

by ColosalMascara on 10/8/2012 2:02:26 PM

Deff Mitt Romney. Obama just promised the same things he did four years ago. It's sooo stupid. I wish we could bring back Bill Clintin berfore 9/11 no jobs and high gas prices

by serenitybaum on 10/8/2012 1:04:45 PM

I doubt they will waver to far from vote polls from adults. Most kids' political views are adopted from their parents anyway. Personally, I think neither. I feel if Obama was capable of doing something he would've done it in the four years he spent as president, but I don't think Romney has much firmly to offer.

by kenzi143 on 10/8/2012 12:59:43 PM

Obama is ruining our country. Mitt Romney has better political views.

by heather99 on 10/8/2012 12:36:08 PM

I think it's cool that we are able to vote Smile It's a good thing it doesn't really count! My little sister wants Mitt Romney to win because she says he has great hair! LOL

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/8/2012 12:22:27 PM