6 HOURS AGO QUIZ! What lip color is so ~you~?

7 HOURS AGO <3 @ZacEfron? Come hang w. GL + @DCWax for a VIP figure reveal bash (plus cake, music + more):

7 HOURS AGO These Vaseline hacks are almost too good to be true:

ATTEN-TION! Calling all fashionistas to join in on the military trend

We want you! Ready to march down the hallways with amazing style? We’ve pulled together three looks that make the military look totally at ease. Look who’s...

I really want a military style vest, and I've looked all over, but i can't find one! Do you know where I can find one?

Hey girl,

I'm sure forever21 has something like what you're looking for plus it won't hurt your wallet too bad. If you wanna splurge you can also try checking urbanoutffiters. xoxo

Alexis G.

by prettypinkelephants on 11/12/2012 11:56:41 AM

i've been dying for a pair of lace up boots! Thx GL!

by purplecupcake411 on 11/9/2012 10:57:51 PM

I'm always wearing graphic t's and jean!! I need more exciting and elaborate outfits it's just so plain help!!

hey girl! if ya want to start off with something easy, try by adding a cool sweater or blazer, a cozy and fun scarf, and a pair of big earrings. add some flats and you've got a cute look thats still casual! or, if you really want to change things up, opt for a dress. layer on a leather jacket for some edge, textured tights for an unexpected twist, and pile your hair on top of your head in an un-done way to keep it laid back.

Katie L.

by xoxojillianxo on 10/30/2012 3:29:10 PM

I have this tight black t-shirt with glitter multicolor letters "I love hollywood". So what can I wear with it?Can you tell the whole outfit?like jacket, pants etc
P.S. I don't wear skirts.

Hey! I would say since the shirt has a lot of graphic elements going on, stick to black or bluejeans  with a loose breezy cardigan in a solid color, or a more structured,solid jacket such as a jean jacket, add flats and a bright bag and I think it'd be a really cute look Smile

Helen S.

by mininami28 on 10/27/2012 12:00:43 PM

I have black gothic boots knee height ,and grey cargo pants.what shirt would go with them?

Hey musicbooks12, a black, grey, white, or shirt with all those colors would look really cute. Do you have any sweaters or t-shirt you think would look nice? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by musicbooks12 on 10/18/2012 10:01:30 PM

Hey girl, unfortunately I can't delete people for you, but you can report any inappropriate comments made. Clubs are open to all so no one can be blocked from any club. Should someone be out of line, your best bet is reporting them. Best of luck!

Alyssa B.

by averya on 10/15/2012 7:26:51 PM

I LOVE the first one! Smile

by cheetah#1 on 10/14/2012 5:29:57 PM

I LOVE the knee boots!!!!!

by ellieamelia on 10/12/2012 10:34:37 PM

OMG soooooooooo cute!

by ColosalMascara on 10/12/2012 5:37:34 PM

so cute!

by iRead on 10/12/2012 5:59:46 AM

It may be time to put away the flip flops, but luckily, the cooler weather is the perfect excuse to rock those fab new fall boots you just bought.
Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

Want to totally fab up your life this fall? CLICK HERE for your chance to win the best in beauty, books and more!

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).