11 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

12 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

13 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

I would just like to say - An original poem

Hey cuties! Here's a poem written by a GL reader. We love for it's quirky honesty--we're totally thinking the same thing! Tell us what ya...

This poem is amazing-and so easy to relate to! If only I could write like that!

by JackieH on 1/28/2013 4:54:23 PM

hey Smile need advice or a friend to talk to Smile i will help. come check out my advice queen pg and be a fan n if u need advice i will help just tell me ur problem and i will get back to as soon as i can and if u just wanna talk come see my proffile and write to me.. cant wait to hear from u Smile <3

by katymarielove on 1/5/2013 11:20:35 AM

That's so cute and it's so sad how much I relate to this :-( lol

by maggie183 on 12/13/2012 6:29:12 PM

MOD,
I am (hopefully) gonna start christmas gift shopping soon, and I have ideas for everyone in my family except a few. They are... My 17 yearold older brother, and my 19 year old tomboy stepsister. Any ideas? PLEASE?

Hey girl, well honestly, you can never go wrong with clothes! Check out LoveTagLA, they have some amazing new designs. Also, H and M has some really great gift ideas as well. If they are into sports, maybe try that out and give them some sports gifts. Just browse over the internet and in stores, there are tons of great stuff out now for the holidays!

lauren r.

by silverroseart on 12/1/2012 8:45:48 AM

Awesome! I especially love the last line.

by typewriterfreak on 11/30/2012 5:29:58 PM

wow this is amazing! it's kind of funny how much that relates to all of those not-so-popular girls waiting to get noticed by that one gorgeous popular guy...great job!!

by luvinlife12 on 11/12/2012 3:32:22 PM