8 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

11 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

12 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

Get gutsy! Why Y-O-U should ask out that cutie

I like this boy, and my guy friend (who’s so sweet) asked him out for me. But the guy said no! I’m so bummed. Do you think...

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I really like this guy who I haven't had a class with in 3 years. But 3 years ago we both liked eachother (we never went out tho) and things were great between us. We grew very out of touch..I guess you could say we don't even know eachother anymore. But I still like him and I really wish I had a way to get to know him again.
I don't have a facebook or his cell number..so I don't really know how to make that happen tho.
Oh and one other thing is that I really don't like his sister who is a year older then us and in my history class....should that effect what I think of him?
Any advice you have would be appreciated! lol

Hey girl, I wouldn't let his sister affect the way you think of him, but I think you two really need to catch up and see who you are now versus three years ago before you jump into anything. People do change. See if there's any common place between you that you two can meet up at or any common activity. Without a place to reconnect or a reason to (which you can make), he's just wishful thinking.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by maggie183 on 10/15/2012 7:46:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD! My school is having a dance on nov. 2nd, since Halloween is on Wednesday, they decided to do a zombie theme instead of Halloween in general. What should I wear, I'm thinking of wearing my favorite skinny jeans (it's a casual dance) but I don't know what kind of top, any ideas

Hey girl, depending on whether or not you're supposed to dress as a zombie or if that's just a decoration theme, I'd do a dark, cute blouse with the jeans with a statement necklace.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Lemonlime123 on 10/15/2012 7:30:10 PM

i really want to get to know guys better because i connect or get along with them better. i can't just go out right and say "do you want to go for pizza?" because they'll suddenly think i have a crush on them, but i always see girls with guys and they aren't dating. i guess im too shy. also, how can i talk or hang out with more guys at school? thanks Tong

Hey girl, it all starts by not seeing guys are a foreign species. Treat them like you would anyone else — ask about music, shared classes, TV shows, etc. Maybe have a group event like bowling where you invite guys and girls. That mixing will allow you to get to know a lot of people better without there being a romantic context. xoxo
Alyssa B.

by coldplay12 on 10/15/2012 6:50:04 PM

Mod Mod Mod
My BGF asked out a girl just to have a girlfriend. But she's really mean. What should I do?

Hey girl, I think unfortunately his relationship is his domain. I'd be polite to them, but if he asks your honest opinion when it's you two one-on-one, you could say nicely you're not the biggest fan of her or the way she treats others.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by I Luv Carson on 10/15/2012 5:08:52 PM

Hey! I finally go the courage to tell my crush how I feel. We go to martial arts, so it's gonna be a lot harder telling him because I don't have that much time. At the same time, I want to be cute and creative, and so far I came up with 2 ideas. 1. Write a poem (that secretly has the capital letters spelling out my name) and tie it in his sneaker (in martial arts, your shoes are off so I can easily get to his shoes) Or 2. tell him that a "girl" likes him, but you can't tell who until he guesses questions correctly. Which one should I do? Does anyone have a better idea?

by kittycatmeowmeowchelsea on 10/15/2012 4:35:29 PM

Lol i love bill hes so funny mailyse f.

by ohheyitsjennyy on 10/15/2012 4:34:05 PM

Hey! I finally got enough courage to ask my crush out, but the problem is, I want to be cute and creative. Should I write a poem (with my name secretly hidden inside it) and tie it in his sneaker? (We do martial arts, so his shoes are easy to get to, because he has them off.) Or should I just say "There's a girl who likes you" and have him play a guessing game? I read that guys don't like confusing things, so should I just tell him I like him? Help! mailyse f.

by kittycatmeowmeowchelsea on 10/15/2012 4:28:18 PM

i have never asked out anyone before. what would i say??? mailyse f.

by Willow2205 on 10/15/2012 4:20:09 PM

Funny, on Thursday I asked the guy I like if he likes me (he said yes! but that he doesn't date in high school), and tomorrow, I'm going to see what's going on with us. I'm nervous. :x mailyse f.

by Dawnstar on 10/15/2012 4:15:21 PM