3 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls can get their flirt on: http://t.co/c0HifzMGQb

7 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

8 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

Buh-bye, guy! 8 signs he's not worth your time

You’re crushing on the owner of the locker right next to yours and you’re dying to make a move, but before you make any hasty decisions check...

MOD!
I'm friends with all guys in my school because a lot of the girls at school are hard to trust. Sometimes they can be catty too. Any tips on how to get a reliable girl friend?

Hey girlie, good girl friends are hard to find. Especially around middle school, girls can be really mean. But just keep looking. Get to know the girls at school and keep your guard up until you find some that you trust. The only way to find them is get to know the girls at school and weed out the bad ones.

Lauren T.

by rockerchic123456789 on 12/23/2012 5:06:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So I like this guy--we'll call him A. I "went out" with A last year for about a month, but it wasn't that big of a deal and I didn't really talk to him for like two months after that. I was also kind of glad he broke up with me because one of my best friends-Z-has liked him on and off for a long time. I wouldn't even dare to even flirt with him if she talked to him, but she doesn't really because she is shy around him.
The thing is, I like him again and he likes me, but I don't want to cause another awkwardness between me and Z. She seems fine that we like the same guy, but I still feel like a terrible friend. I told her I wouldn't go out with A again, but we kind of have a thing. I told him we couldn't go out but that I like him, and how we are right now is basically the same thing as if we were going out. It's really hard for me to get over him because he is so sweet to me! Should I get over him or should I keep this "thing" between us?

Hey girlie. It's great your putting your friend first and taking her feelings into account. But it seems nothings gonna stop you and As feelins for eachother and if she's a good friend back, she'll be okay with it. Just make sure you are honest with her and tell her the truth so no one's feelings get hurt. You don't wanna hold back your feelings for A just because someone else likes him, even if it is your BFF. Just talk it out and I'm sure you'll be fine!

Jenn S.

by donuts99 on 12/6/2012 11:54:24 PM

MODMODMODSmile
so i kindasorta like this guy that sits next to me in a really boring class, and we were playing truth or dare together. after alot of dares i decided to mix it up and pick truth... so he asked me who i liked from the school. he kinda has a big mouth so i told him i couldnt say and used a chicken. after that he was upset and said he didnt wanna play anymore bcuz i was being stupid. what does that mean?

Hey girlie, it might mean that he was hoping you would say him. If it happens again just say his name and see how things play out. It sounds like he's interested in you, and he wants you to say that you like him too.

Lauren T.

by billabongbabe997 on 11/25/2012 5:38:12 PM

Okay so when I was back in 8th grade, I went to the 8th grade dance (for graduation) with my best guy friend who I like. I went to his house all dressed up for the dance and our moms were going picture crazy and stuff like that. My friend's mom said "You should send a picture to your dad" so his mom took a picture of us on his phone. I asked him to send it to me because I really liked it so he sent it to me AND his dad at the same time. When his dad replied to it, he must've clicked "Reply all" because I got his response too and it was just a ;) face. Yes, a winky face. And I know he is close to his dad so does that mean my friend likes me? We talk all the time but I moved away but we still talk and he is probably coming up here for winter break. I still really really like him. If he did like me then, is there a possibility he still does??

by pupz333 on 11/18/2012 8:44:56 PM

okay,i really like this guy in 8th but im only in 7th we were like hi-bye friends sometime back until we started texting.we didnt chat much n he takes alot of time to reply so i keep bugging him, coz, after all i cant wait!so whenever we talk, its like he doesnt seem very interested but he says that im sweet n comments about my new dp n stuff. we hardly ever talk in school, as i said, just hi n bye.he kinda ignores me sometimes but he says that after texting so much, we're close friends n he's made a huge promise of protecting me from a retard who likes me. i finally got the guts n told my crush that i like him. he said that he likes me as his SISTER!! i was like NO!! but we got over it. so for timpass we started playing somekingdom where i was princess n he chose to be prince(he says he doesnt CARE if it has to be marrying the princess) so i asked him for a chocy n he didnt give me one 2day n he was ignoring me ALOT! what should i do to figure out whether he actually likes me or not?

Hey sprinkles1206, I think you should back off just a little. You don't want to come on too strong. Imagine how you would react if a boy was always texting you and always talking to you and telling you how much he liked you. It would be a little too much right? So leave him alone for a while, still say hi and bye but leave it at that. And maybe he'll come around on his own. Hope this helps! Xox

Lynae P.

by sprinkles1206 on 11/4/2012 10:29:55 AM

Ok, so like there's this guy that I really like and were always passing notes in class. We have a lot of the same interests and he makes me laugh a lot! I can't tell if he likes me though. I mean, when I'm grabbing stuff from my locker he runs by me and kinda messes up my hair, he's always messing with me in a funny way. He also tells me which girls he likes and that he's gonna ask them out but I think he's trying to make me jealous.I get the feeling he likes me. I think that both of us don't want to make the first move but I'm scared to ask him out. Also, some girls already think were dating. What should I do?!

Hey girl,

It sounds like he's definitely flirting with you, but if he's talking about asking other girls out, he might not be ready for a relationship right now. Try getting to know him as friends outside of class, maybe by studying together or hanging out with your friends. If you build a strong relationship as friends, you'll be able to tell better whether or not he likes you. You could also ask him to dance with you next time your school has a dance--it's not asking him out, but it will still give you a chance to see his reaction (and to dance with him!).

Meghan D.

by BiancaFashionLover on 11/3/2012 11:37:02 PM

by sprinkles1206 on 11/3/2012 12:51:53 PM

Well I really like this guy at my school who supposedly thinks I'm pretty but he says he doesn't like me. but the guys in my class keep saying that he likes me, and he knows I like him. He told me to ask whoever I liked to the dance and I knew he was going with another girl so I said "aren't you going with someone?" And he started smiling and said "I knew it!" and said he wouldn't go to the dance with me but he would dance with me. So at the dance tonight he had been dancing with his date the whole time and then he came over and asked me to dance, and I was the only girl he asked other than his date. I caught him looking at me a few times but I'm afraid that he doesn't like me and he just asked me out of pity? Does it seem like he likes me? What should I do?

Hey girl,

I really can't tell if he likes you, though it does sound like he's definitely flirting. If he brings someone else to the dance, it would be rude of him to not spend most of the night with her, though if he asked you to dance he may be into you. If he knows you like him, I would see if he brings the topic up when you're talking and see how he acts around you. If he knows you like him, he will make a move if he likes you, too! And there's nothing wrong with asking him to dance with you next time you're at a dance.

Meghan D.

by Sunny79 on 10/26/2012 11:04:29 PM

I have a feeling this comment will show up before the mod one i posted a week ago...

by Danerka on 10/26/2012 5:48:52 PM

MODmodMOD
This guy who's in band with me asked for my number the other day. He texted me everyday since non-stop. He would say things like "I love your smile your so pretty" and stop by my locker every chance he gets. Well, he used to date this girl who I am friends with, and is in the color guard with me. I felt a little uncomfortable with him because they still kinda had a thing.
I found out at practice that he was still texting her and another girl that was still on the squad. I talked to the girl who used to date him, and she said he was basically texting her the same kind of stuff too.
What should I do? The girl who used to date him said she was going to talk to him, but I feel awkward and used.

Hey girl-

As much as it sucks, you gotta realize that any guy that's talking like that to multiple girls at one time, so isn't worth YOUR time. Let him know that you won't be treated like that and move on. There are plenty more fish in the sea to be waisting your time on someone who doesn't appreciate you!

Alexis G.