AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway: 5 cuties will clean up with @cleanandclear's Night Relaxing Face Wash & Wipes: http://t.co/jBC5LjkdDb

2 HOURS AGO 10 must-do makeup rules you've never heard of: http://t.co/5WVBDTgQD6

14 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

COMMENTS

How to handle bad news with grace

Sometimes, life hands you a big ol’ bucket of lemons. And yeah, it totally stinks. Maybe your school district decided to cut funding for your ultimate Frisbee...

mailyse f.

by katiegurll;) on 10/26/2012 3:12:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i feel so .... alone.. there was this guy i rlly liked and all my friends thought he liked me (and honestly.. i thought he did to).....but today was his last day at school cause he's moving tmmrw....some people would kinda tease me at school and when they did..he'd be the one to stick up for me...and in home ec.. id always be alone aand have no one to talk to so he'd comeover and start talking to me....i didnt rlly know much about him but now that he's gone.....i feel like nothing else matters anymore....i feel like ill never be happy again...i dont have facebook and i dont have a phone so i cant txt him either....what do i do....? none of my friends rlly understand how im feeling... the just feep saying im over-reacting....help..?

I'm sorry girl! Maybe you can try emailing him or even sending him letters! You could also try to visit him sometime!
mailyse f.

by katiegurll;) on 10/26/2012 3:12:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I have been saving up for a new laptop for a very long time, and i was SOOOOOO close. And today i lost my retainer(for my mouth) and my parents are punishing me by making me pay for them($250) and not letting me go to this sleepover. I'm cool with the sleepover problem, but not with the money... Its gonna take me a while to raise the money. PLEASE HELP
Thanks!!!

Hey pikachu124, maybe explain to them that you were saving up for a laptop and that you won't be able to afford the retainer. They might get it for ya girl. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by pikachu124 on 10/26/2012 12:17:44 AM

Hey girls! Ever need advice on family, friends, schoolwork, or anything else that's on your mind? Check out my advice queen page! I check it almost every day so if you have a question I will most likely answer in time. Thanks, have an awesome day! Smile

by ohheyitsjennyy on 10/24/2012 9:37:40 PM

WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD question 4 ya
THis guy who I don't really talk to but know is in a few of my classes. Today I was talking to a friend and a note got thrown at me. It said "To: (my name) From: (his name)" with a smiley face. So I opned it up and it said "Helooo!" in green and pink highlighter with a creepy smilet face wearing a beret with green teeth and a goatee. wth? I was confused and creeped out. after class, his friend, who's mean to me, went up to me and said, "Do you talk to (his name)?" I said no because I don't. I sit by him in the class after and he didn't talk or give me another note. It was weird. My friend said "Maybe he likes you," but he's popular and I'm not, plus the note was kinda creept, and who gives their crush a creepy note? What do you think is up with him? Is he trying to mess with me? I don't like him but I just think it's all REALLY weird. THanks MOD!!! Smile

hey girl! well, I think I'm gonna have to agree with your bestie on this one! sometimes when a guy likes a girl, he doesnt know the best way to talk to her. so he goes for something with less pressure, like a note, or a text, or a FB chat message. you should try sending him a cute note in class tomorrow, and see where it goes Smile

good luck! xoxo

Katie L.

by teampeetapercy on 10/24/2012 3:29:57 PM

Chocolate Eclairs.........are awesome(random text)

by AarynJ on 10/23/2012 8:22:40 PM

Hi chicas! In Everything Girlie club, we talk about everything! You can ask advice, how to's, fashion, and literally everything else! The reason this club is great to join is because it's fun, and you can talk about anything.

Hi! Smile I'm the Vice President of Everything Girlie and I recommend that you join the Everything Girlie club it will be tons of fun with more people in so why not join?

*Positions are open for Treasurer and Secretary

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/23/2012 5:22:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD i'm having a family problem. it's with my sister who's a freshman in college in a different state. when she was still living with us, she used to get in a lot of fights with my parents about lying &stuff and it would always end with screaming and crying late at night -it had a big impact on me. Of course they love each other lots, though, so it wasn't like they didn't. the thing is, i havent quite forgiven her. she ruined a few years of my life because of all that fighting and i'll never get that time back. now that she's gone, it's so peaceful around the house (i know that's mean, but it's true). my parents &other sister miss her a lot and are always talking to her, but I hardly do either of two. I know that's really bad, but I don't feel the need to and sometimes(really bad), I even forget about her. My mom &uncle are very distant and seem to hate each other. they won't talk even if they're forced to. I dont wanna end up like that, but i can't forgive my sister. plz help!

Hannah H.