3 HOURS AGO Happy #Caturday, kittens 🐱pic.twitter.com/Q5yJu4yxB33

16 HOURS AGO Soft, smooth and sleek. What more can a girl ask for?: http://t.co/JHczlGm7hG

17 HOURS AGO Re-invent your spring outfits with this #DIY: http://t.co/a5BH2rC5Zf

COMMENTS

Score confidence with PLL's Allie DiLaurenti's look

Last week's Pretty Little Liars special Halloween episode didn't satisfy your sweet tooth enough? You can still enjoy the gals' awesome looks well before its winter return...

modmodmod
ok so i share my locker with one of my best friends mia. i love mia and everything but she is really bad at keeping everything organized. she doesn't put her stuff in her space (we compromised with what space we both get)and she piles her stuff on the bottom, so then when i have to grab something for my next class and all of her stuff falls out and i have to put it all back then i'm late for my class. i have talked to her about it nicely and she knows she isn't really doing well with organizing and she says she will do better but that doesn't ever happer. how can i dela with this? thanks!

hey! Is it possible for you to get a different locker? That may be the only option if you've tried talking to her about it and nothing's changing.

Helen S.

by sailaway11 on 11/3/2012 1:47:35 PM

My everyday makeup routine:

Mostrizuer Vaseline Aloe Fresh
Maybelline Dream BB Cream
Maybelline Lumi Highlighter/Cnonclear
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blsh either Coral or Pink Fresh
Maybelline Dreame Matte Powder
Clinque Eyeshadow
Revlon Lip Butter/Baby Lips Twinkle and Pink Wink

by yorkielover88 on 11/3/2012 10:16:46 AM

She is sooo beautiful. I'm soo gonna try that look. Smile

by ising990 on 11/3/2012 10:06:51 AM

MOD MOD MOD,
Hi! I want to start pairing some eye shadow with my mascara, but I'm not sure which color to use. I have deep brown eyes and really long eyelashes. I've tried various shades of purple, but they don't look good on me! I've heard that it's not good to use smoky colors on dark eyes. Please help me find an eyeshadow color that's right for me! Thanks!

Hey! check this out:^^ It says that brown eyes shoudl stay away from darker shades that will dull your eyecolor, but otherwise, brown eyes are the most versitile Smile

Helen S.

by cmfox99 on 11/3/2012 8:58:46 AM

I'd probably skip the lipstick because I'm not a loud to wear it yet. Other then that it's a gorgeous look Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/3/2012 7:17:45 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Hey, Is there a substitute for BB cream and foundation? FYI, no tinted moisturizer. Please help.

hey! you should look into powders and concealers, because you just apply a small amount to conceal breakout areas, instead of covering your whole face. hope this helps!

Helen S.

by transform2314 on 11/3/2012 1:49:10 AM

I <3 Sasha Pieterse! Smile

Her character is Ali tho, not Allie.

-Jezebel