9 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

12 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

13 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

6 dates guys secretly love

Every girl has that dream date pictured in our heads. We all know where we want to go and what we want to do, but...

MOD
My best friend I both have boyfriends, and they're friends, too. So we wanted to go on a double date together. (Our bf's have no idea yet.Smile But there's a small problem-she wants to go to a park-park (one with trees, a few statues, and a lot of open grass area) and I want to to the playground kind of park with swings and slides. I asked her boyfriend for "no reason", and he said he'd rather go to the playground. But I don't really know where mine would rather go. My friend said that she thinks he'd rather go to the park-park, but I'm not even sure if he'd care (wel, of course he'd care, I just mean that he probably just wants to do what would make me happy because he's really sweet that waySmile. If we went to my friend's choice of park, we would probably walk around on the sidewalks, look at the ducks, and maybe go on the grass. If we ent to my park, then we would play on the slides, go on the swings, and probably talk a little more. Which do you think my bf would prefere?

Hey! You're probably right that he'd just want to go where you'd be the happiest. Try making the case to your bff that there might be more activities for you guys to do at the playground, whereas at the park after you walk around for a bit you guys might run out of things to do. good luck!

Helen S.

by soccacheer on 3/7/2013 3:48:50 PM

mod mod mod
OMG! My life has changed, I moved schools, have a crush (lives in my neighborhood and is my cousins best friend( the advantages of boy cousins of the same age) ) and he's cute. problem is I've never had a crush before, I don't know if he likes mwah but he did ask if I remembered him from like my cousins parties (nope) so basically just HELP!

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could get to know him as friends and see how he acts around you to get a better sense of whether he likes you! You could go to lunch or play a game with him and your cousin to get to know him better, and hopefully he will like spending time with you, too!

Meghan D.

by fluffaca on 2/23/2013 10:58:39 PM

Mod?
So I like this cutie from karate class, but I'm not sure he likes me back. I mean, he's really nice to me, kinda shy, and really funny! But he's around 2 years older than me, and he's too afraid to hold hands or call our movie dates "dates." He also has this friend who is kind of too interested in what he does and where he goes with me. Help!!! Is he interested? Is his friend interested?

Hey girl,

If he doesn't want to say you're dating, he might not be ready for a relationship or might just want to be friends. Either way, that's not a great sign, but if you are hanging out he has at least a friendly interest in you, so keep spending time getting to know each other. Since he knows how you feel, if he decides he wants to say you're dating, he will. As for his friend, I can't tell you whether he's interested in you, but if you want to know more about him maybe you could invite the two of them to hang out in a group with you and your friends so you can get to know him better.

Meghan D.

by SuperSpiderSorceress on 12/2/2012 12:29:42 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
1. THere is this guy I like and when we're with 3 or less people he obviously likes me but when there's 4+ people he tells them he doesn't like anybody!!! Help
2. How do you guys get to mod? I'd love to do that someday!!!
3. Any tips on getting him to stop saying " I don't like anyone"
4. Any cute ideas for dresses to wear for a dance that aren't racy and are under $50 but preferably under $30
5. how come the last time I asked for a MOD none of you guys answered my question?

Hey girl,

If he isn't saying he likes you, he might not be ready for a relationship, so stay friends with him for now, and maybe he'll answer that question differently when he's ready! The application process for modding is similar to GL internships (GL interns learn to mod and most mods are current or former GL interns!). You need to be 18 or older to mod, and you can find more info here: http://www.girlslife.com/page/Intern-at-Girls-Life.aspx . Check out our Cute and Cheap section for tons of great dress ideas! http://www.girlslife.com/category/cute-cheap.aspx When mods are super busy, it can take longer to answer your question, but we are working to answer as fast as we can!

Meghan D.

by thornrose on 11/17/2012 9:47:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Help! My mom says I'm to young to go on dates, which I'm okay with, but my boyfriend isn't really the romantic type. We've never even held hands! How do I get him to be more romantic towards me without going overboard? Thanks!

hey! drop some hints. suggest that you'd like to hold hands or go for a walk or something Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by lgirl227 on 11/10/2012 12:53:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
PLEASE ANSWER THIS! I'm so confused and I don't know what to do anymore, i saw my BFF kissing my boyfriend (soon to be ex) I haven't told anyone yet. Should I confront my BFF? And how do I tell me BF?

Hey Swift_Lover123, I would. I would talk to her and ask why she did it. People always make mistakes, and maybe since this kiss she's realized how wrong that was. I would tell him you saw him and break things off. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Swift_lover123 on 11/8/2012 7:21:44 PM

Oh Andy B. WHO R U<3 That sounds like such a great idea<3

by Justmecheyenne on 11/6/2012 4:05:42 PM

should GL really be promoting making out ..."the car is perfect for a make-out sesh".....most of the girls on this website have never even dated yet!

by Justmecheyenne on 11/6/2012 4:03:32 PM

Aww the ice cream one sounds so cute!

by WashingtonGirlie13 on 11/5/2012 9:22:23 PM

They all sound good.

by emmacd on 11/4/2012 9:09:22 PM

i went trick or treating w/ my bf Smile lol. you're never too old!

by dramaqueen122 on 11/4/2012 8:11:03 PM

They all sound fun!

by myfatsquirrel on 11/4/2012 7:46:58 PM

So my crush has been avoiding me because his friend said that he doesn't wanna hurt my feelings, because he doesn't like me back. He makes it really awkward whenever he sees me. He talks to his friend and they act cliquey around me. So I messaged him on Facebook today saying "can we just be friends? It's really awkward now whenever we see each other and it doesn't have to be that way" and as soon as he saw it, he logged off. I would like to have him as a guy friend, but I don't know what he means when he's avoiding me. What does this mean?

Hey girlie, it sounds to me like you don't need him anyway. Just avoid him to and work on finding someone who likes spending time with you whether he wants to just be friends or more than that.

Lauren T.

by isabellec on 11/4/2012 7:06:23 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!
my friend went missing yesterday! she wouldnt run away from home so she was most likely kidnapped! im scared and upset and dont know what to do!!!! i want her to be found alive what can i do to help find her? PLEASE REPLY ASAP!

Hey girlie, I am so sorry. I know that must be extremely scary and stressful. Unfortunately there's nothing you can do other than hope for the best. As long as police have been contacted and are doing their job, you just have to sit back. If there are any spiritual rituals or things that you do like prayer, do that to help you stay calm and sane.

Lauren T.

by YayaYuiki on 11/4/2012 6:00:31 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Today, I found out my crush likes me, and I'm super excited!
However, I also found out he isn't allowed to date until he's 16. I don't want to wait three whole years on a guy, but I really, really like him. What do I do?! Help me please!

Hey girlie, you can still hang out in school together and act like you're dating in some ways without actually being able to go out on dates together. Just because he can't date doesn't mean that you can't still be together in other ways.

Lauren T.

by tropicdog on 11/4/2012 5:59:53 PM

these are good ideas. me and my bf walk around a lot and walk to a park and hike and weve been bowling a couple times and its really fun. and for our 6 month anniversary we saw a movie and then i went to his house and then i went to friendlys. but i never thought of going to the aquararium that would be so much fun!

by luv798 on 11/4/2012 5:11:07 PM