2 HOURS AGO Meet the European student living on...a train?: http://t.co/LIDyl3f6AZ pic.twitter.com/o4po4bmyDR

3 HOURS AGO Need some style inspo? Chck out these fab fashion bloggers: http://t.co/Q86MdWSfnV pic.twitter.com/xOaowR141q

4 HOURS AGO This weird beauty product is a serious game-changer: http://t.co/kiMqmd7YVE

COMMENTS

Your ultimate fall shoe wardrobe

Now that our Indian summer is officially over, the time has come to say goodbye to your beloved flip-flops and sandals. We love shopping for fall shoes...

I love the color red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by kayapup1234 on 11/30/2012 9:49:10 PM

I have mocassin flats Laughing Two in one! I rly need toms. They r awesome Laughing. Join my club bout school! For some reason the category ended up being boys... idk. PLZ JOIN! Laughing

by VeveJen on 11/18/2012 8:52:35 PM

I want Toms!

by coldplay12 on 11/16/2012 10:37:43 PM

Hey Girls! Join my club "Fashion, Advice, DIY? Check!" I will give fun hair and beauty tips, cute outfit ideas, advice, and fun DIY's! You can even ask for specific help on what to wear. I will get back to you ASAP! Just type in the name of the club in the search bar and you should be able to find it. I hope to see you there! XOX

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 11/15/2012 6:14:15 PM

Another great fashion idea is boots. It was mentioned up there, but Kholes always has great boots that are cheap! They are calf length and only about $20! You can also check Gordmans Warehouse store for shoes that are between $15-50!

by EED13 on 11/14/2012 4:32:48 PM

I like TOMS! I have the black glitter TOMS! Trust me they are not the comfiest shoe ever! Plus they always leave my feet freezing! There probably... ok shoes... The glitters are pretty though!! Smile

by averya on 11/13/2012 7:34:42 PM

I love fall shoe shopping. I go head over heels for boots!!!

by BayleeBeautyQueen on 11/9/2012 6:42:10 PM

Is their any way you could re sent the weakly emails?

by iheartfashion123 on 11/9/2012 4:48:25 PM

The weakly emails that arrive I moved the mouse and acsidently delited them is their any way you could re sent them?

by iheartfashion123 on 11/9/2012 4:46:17 PM

Drama. One way to describe our girly life. Moody. Worried. Confused. A guy may say we are cute, but we do not know it. Our feelings are what matter the most, and once they are hurt in that rare way when we dont have a snotty comeback, something is wrong. I would love if girls like you and me could work together to make it better. We all rely on something, why not each other?
xoxo, serenity

by sfluv on 11/8/2012 10:48:09 PM

Get a professional manicure at home by simply exfoliating and moisturizing your hands before painting your nails. They’ll look great and you’ll save money!

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.