9 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

12 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

13 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

5 campaign promises we could get on board with

Mom ‘n’ Dad and all your neighbors are standing in line at the polls right about now. Facebook and Twitter are blowing up with “I voted!” sticker...

How about a pres who was put on top by the people, not by clawing his way to the top of the politics pile? George Washington was, and as far as I've heard, he was the best one we've had.

by simmone on 11/7/2012 8:56:13 PM

I really wish Romney had won. I do not support Obamacare, abortion, or same sex marriage. I am a faithful christian and i think that God was pretty clear that man was made for woman and woman was made for man. Abortion is basically saying that just because the child is inside of the mother, it isn't human yet. Obamacare? Don't get me started. Obama has corrupted our nation with unfulfilled promises and loose ends. Don't believe me? Ask yourself this: How misled must a nation be to believe that taxing the wealthy higher amounts will solve our problems?, What kind of president supports the murder of possible citizens?, What kind of human being goes against the facts of ethics and nature simply because they wish to rebel and be different? Now think. Do we really need a president who supports things that could be very damaging to the nation? or do we just want a president who makes empty promises and makes situations sound better with falsified data? I am ashamed of you America.

by piggy99 on 11/7/2012 5:30:42 PM

heyy girls....looking for advice. come see my advice queen pg and be a fan... ask for advice i will try to Smile see ya help you

by katymarielove on 11/7/2012 3:42:03 PM

I Support Gay Marriage. That would be a promise I agree with.

BTW Obama is reelected!!!

by soccerlover99 on 11/7/2012 1:30:24 AM

I wanted a candidate who would keep equal rights for all citizens on the agenda. Tonight, we got that in president Obama. Neither he nor Mitt Romney are perfect, but at least Obama isn't restricting women's rights... (I saw yesterday's poll.. c'mon, how can 33% of you be for someone who wants to control your body? This is /girls/life.com)

by deliabreaks on 11/7/2012 12:50:12 AM

I would want a candidate to be... well... candid... and promise to always be as honest as possible, to not care about re-election (there was a president who purposely only served one term, I'm blanking on who it was, but their administration did not focus on re-election and they got things done)

by irishdancerzrule on 11/7/2012 12:30:26 AM

Bullying prevention is #1 on my list! I would vote for someone who can end it once and for all!!! But still everyone needs to do their part to prevent it at their own school. Befriend someone who's quiet and shy today.

by lilyyum on 11/7/2012 12:18:35 AM

“I will make school lunches delicious, nutritious and affordable. And no, tomato sauce will not count as a vegetable.” Booh yeah!! I needed that... “I support the arts and will ensure funding for arts education in public schools and communities across the nation continues.” Reminded me of Glee... Smile

by pretty123 on 11/6/2012 11:31:03 PM

PRESIDENT OBAMA BABY!!!!

by Princess Keziyah on 11/6/2012 10:30:03 PM

Why wont they tell us who said what? I would like to know that.

by sfluv on 11/6/2012 9:09:22 PM