8 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

9 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

10 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

Crtl+Alt+Del this dirtbag

I was looking at fashion blogs with my friends at youth group. All of a sudden, this guy walked over, pressed a million buttons on the...

What a jerk, but he probably just meant to mess up the screen and not break it. But he should pay for it, not you.

by fashionqn on 11/15/2012 6:18:35 PM

I woulda went up behind him and kicked him in the butt. x-( Makes me SO mad to hear.

by wesdelwarrior on 11/15/2012 4:55:06 PM

He might not have meant to ruin the computer, but that's still annoying. Paying for it? Uh, I would tell it was him that ruined it.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/15/2012 4:48:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
There's this really creepy guy in my grade I'm sixth grade.He says stuff to girls like he wants to grab their butts and rape them and weid stuff like that.My friends G and R were sitting with him at lunch today.They told me he said he wanted to grab my butt.I was disgusted and went to the counselor.Apparantly she's gotten reports from the teachers about him but not from students.I don't care if he gets mad at me, he is a creep.I have a friend who he listens to, and she's talked to him.Plus the counselor is going to talk to him.I made sure she knew not to tell my parent since they would freak out.What do I do?

Hey, Chica. You did the right thing by telling an adult and be sure to tell them if anything else happens.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by katniss50309 on 11/15/2012 4:08:31 PM

yeah I've told him how I feel. He thinks it's amazing. We talk everyday. We can't talk at school though because he's a seventh grader. And I'm eighth. Everyone says I'm wasting my time and that Hess player. But to me he's not a player or a jerk. Or any of the other things they say. He says he would fatally date me if he liked me. But right now he doesn't. Does that help??

He is probably telling the truth, and he isn't interested in you right now. Sorry, Girl. Try to move on, but always keep him in the back of your mind just in case he changes his Smile

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Stormynow on 11/15/2012 3:55:34 PM

That is really mean... Why would someone even WANT to do that?
Jeez.

by MountainLover456 on 11/15/2012 3:32:37 PM

*******************************HEYGIRLS!!!!!!**************************************
You need some advice on boys, mean girls, friendship troubles, family, holidays, ANYTHING? Or do u just want to chat about nothing in particular?
JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most positions are open, WE NEED MEMBERS AND WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL YOU I KNOW WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!!!!!! PLS JOIN LOVE YA!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/15/2012 3:31:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok so I like this boy let's call him Mi. Well he told me that I was gorgeous, hot, cute, and sexy. All my friends are telling me to leave him alone but he is just so amazing. I rely really like him. He knows I like him and makes me feel beautiful. Mi told me at he wishes he liked me. But I'm not exactly sure what that means. He also likes my best friend Natalie but still says all those things to me. I don't know what to do about him. Also we hung out the other day at a soccer game and he was rly flirting with me. We tell eachother everything. And he says he trusts me. What do you think I should do about the situation?? Thanks <3

Hey Girl! It's hard to tell, but you might be stuck in the "friend zone." He likes you, but doesn't, ya know, like you, like you. It's really hard to get out of the friend zone, have you told him how you feel?

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Stormynow on 11/15/2012 3:06:29 PM

Mod mod mod
Ok so there's this boy who I think likes me, because he loves to touch my face, pat my head, and rest his arm on my shoulder. He doesn't do this with any other girls. He denied liking me when I asked him though.He's funny and nice, and he always chats with his friends and looks my way. He even stopped his best friend from almost dating me. Does it sound like he likes me? And I think I might be starting to like him. Everyone says play "hard to get" and they come to you. Is that true? How do you play "hard to get"?

Hey Girl! It's always hard to tell, but it sounds like he likes you! He might be a little shy or have a hard time admitting that he likes you, and that's why he's afraid to tell you. Try making the first move- tell him you like him. Because he is shy, playing hard to get  might not be the best idea. I hope this helps!

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by isabellec on 11/15/2012 12:41:42 PM

modmodmodmod!!!!!
ok so the other day i was dared to ask out my crush by my friend, "A". so i didn't want to do it, so i got my friend "s" to ask him out for me over text (my crush likes me btw) and so he texted her back saying that he wasn't ready to date anyone yet (we're 12).then the next day (yesterday)i was absent because i wasn't feeling well and he asked my friend "s" if it was really a dare, because apparently in the original text "s" sent him she didn't tell him it was a dare until after he said no, and so after he asked "s" she said a it was a dare and she said that when he replied he sounded really disappointed. what do i do now? thanks! sorry it was long btw Smile

Hey girl-

Whenever dares come into play with crushes it usually doesn't end well. He probably is disappointed because even if he isn't ready for a relationship, it doesn't mean he isn't crushing on you. To patch things over an apology might be in order. Try texting him and letting him know what's actually going on, you can tell him you have feelings for him or you could just say sorry for playing a trick on him. It's up to you! Just don't let him think that you don't like him because that might ruin your chances in the future. xoxo

alexis g.