34 MINUTES AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling depressed:

1 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY! 4 pretties primp their brows with the @ChellaBeauty Eyebrow Color Kit:

2 HOURS AGO Want people to notice you—not your makeup? Get natural beauty tips + tricks at #bybbeautiful

Stop dry skin before it starts

The weather outside is frightful… well, maybe not yet but it soon will be! And with the cold weather comes dry skin. But babes, it doesn’t have...

Hmmm... I should really hit the store and get some of that stuff. I get eyebrow dandruff and dry skin during winter and it's a pain! I hope these work.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/13/2012 7:28:30 PM

I love the moisturizer

by manders99 on 11/13/2012 6:06:07 PM

I use the clinique moisturizor and it tottaly works!

by manders99 on 11/13/2012 6:05:08 PM

Clean and Clear’s Advantage 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser keeps my skin baby soft during the winter!

by otter77 on 11/13/2012 5:39:53 PM

my hands always get dried out a lot

by myfatsquirrel on 11/13/2012 4:17:10 PM

I have those gloves... They are AMAZING!!!!! They make my hands so soft.

I wash my face every night with these amazing apricot wipes... They have a smooth side for washing and makeup removing and a bumpy side for exfoliating. Then I use cetaphil lotion on my face and aveeno on my body. On my lips I use this really cool mint flavored expholiant and I put on Chapstick every night. Also I use lip gloss with moisturizer in it. Lastly I do weekly face masks and pore strips. I have really soft skin on my body, and my face is soft and smooth with the occasional pimple. Smile I take really good care of my body Smile but I really want to try that coconut oil thing! Laughing

by turnonthemusic1 on 11/13/2012 3:57:39 PM

Ever get yelled at for doodling on your classwork? Doodles help boost brain activity and creativity, so just try drawing on a separate piece of paper.
What is your fave class in school?

Guys are way gassier than girls.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!