9 HOURS AGO The #wanderlust is real this week, Virgos. ♍️♍️♍️ http://t.co/XNPFLQEGhP

10 HOURS AGO More than a little jealous of GL editor Kelsey...at least she's reppin' @rydelR5 and the music issue! #beachlife http://t.co/i09Ieh3XKZ

11 HOURS AGO #Poll time! Fill in the blank: I would *literally* do anything to meet ____________.

COMMENTS

Who should star in Girl Meets World?

Boy Meets World meet Girl Meets World. Yep, the Disney Channel is reportedly in the early stages of coming up with a sequel to the TGIF classic, Boy...

Olivia Holt! I think she looks the most like Topanga! I really hope the old cast can reunite!

by Sunbreath on 11/24/2012 7:28:56 PM

Oh my gosh they NEED to do this show!! Laughing

by Dawnstar on 11/20/2012 4:00:02 PM

I would want to see one of these girls star in Girl Meets World.

by otter77 on 11/19/2012 9:22:20 PM

They can't do this to Boy Meets World! I absolutely loved that show and I mean it might be popular if they brought it back but I don't think they should bring it back to Disney Channel.

by DRRPlove123 on 11/19/2012 3:26:41 PM

i think if mackenzie foy were it i would have trouble with getting the image of vampire out of my head! olivia holt...not my favorite actor and i never saw the movie ramona and beezus so i dont know about joey king and bailee madison is cute and a great actor! sooooo Bailee Madison!

by avaflava11 on 11/19/2012 12:40:45 PM

I think Bailee should have the lead. Olivia was my second choice, but she seems a too old compared to the other actresses and she is already in the main cast of another Disney show and I don't want Disney to end either of the shows because Olivia is too busy. Mackenzie looks too much like a vampire(I don't know anything about Mackenzie). I can't even imagine Joey as a lead role. :/

by hbgirl2001 on 11/19/2012 12:06:22 PM

Bailee Madison

by animal lover2982983294 on 11/19/2012 11:28:59 AM

i think bailee madison would be a great fit, she has such a bubbly personality

by michipie205 on 11/19/2012 7:36:32 AM

i think machenzie foy or oliva holt should getthe role

by als2peacocks on 11/18/2012 8:51:54 PM

Olivia Holt!

by Pugglegirl1008 on 11/18/2012 8:08:13 PM

Classes are quickly coming to a close and now's the time to hit the books. What are your best study spots?

CLICK HERE to find out what your dreams really mean with our Dream a Little Dream-inspired dream decoder!

Score a bouquet of books with our Spectacular Spring Reads giveaway

Looking for some amazing new titles to start your spring off right? Check out our guide to the best books of the season and you could win!

CLICK HERE to enter.