AN HOUR AGO All those DIY facials may be doing some damage: http://t.co/g9NNZRrerU pic.twitter.com/60NZrCdCwX

AN HOUR AGO Houston, no problem—head to the River Oaks #barnesandnoble @ 11a tmrw for @rydelR5's #RydelRYL signing!: http://t.co/JARbcyiJyT @BNBuzz

2 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 5 travelers explore with an SM Weekender backpack from @jcpenney: http://t.co/nzJVAkXMl3

COMMENTS

7 football catchphrases to help ya pass as a super fan

Stuck on the couch watching an afternoon of football? Whether you’re trying to impress your brother’s super-cute friend or just wanna show Dad that you do so...

I don't get football AT ALL. I just pick a team at the Superbowl and hope they win.

by badm00n on 7/27/2013 7:08:33 AM

All the exact position names on the team.And practically everything else!

by pinterest on 2/26/2013 12:05:34 PM

Everything

by KqutiePie on 12/24/2012 3:32:38 PM

I don't understand the downs whatsoever

by Soccerlili on 12/2/2012 6:01:51 PM

On Thanksgiving me my brother and my cousins played a few games of football (non tackle of course!) I am seriously the BIGGEST Football fan for my school! I go to every Varsity game and every Friday I dress in my schools football gear even now when the season is over. My dad had a sideline pass that we could use for any home game. It was awesome watching everything up close. My brother also got a really nice camera when he started taking photography class and I took about 200-300 pictures per game. On top of that there os a Senior Book that is a book full of pictures and profile pages for the Seniors and my pictures are in the book. I also got an acknowledgment for taking pictures. What a season! Especially it being my brothers last year!!!!

by 15hayhay on 11/23/2012 7:35:33 PM

I dont understand any of it, like the plays and what each player is supposed to be.

by paigemarie1996 on 11/23/2012 6:45:19 PM

@Vjazzy2000 The quarterback is the one that throws the football first. The quarterback is the one that the center hikes it to. He's offense. The running back is the one that receives hand-offs from the quarterback, he blocks, and passes to other players.

by Gabriella123 on 11/23/2012 3:25:52 PM

I don't speak football. How do you tell who is the "running back" or quarter back"?

by Vjazzy2000 on 11/22/2012 8:07:39 PM

I LOVE football! But I never say any of these phrases. Go Packers!

by Gabriella123 on 11/22/2012 5:44:51 PM

Ok. This is not how you talk football... But, this is hilarious

by Sangeet27 on 11/22/2012 5:29:39 PM

Instead of snacking on any junk food you could get your hands on, eat an apple, which will leave you full until the next meal.

What's at the top of your back-to-school shopping list?

Thong underwear is bad for your health.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!