Bridget M.

is modding

37 MINUTES AGO No one showed up to this kid's birthday party so his neighbor did this: http://t.co/8P7Liube4Y

14 HOURS AGO 7 stylish ways to brighten your spring wardrobe: http://t.co/QVdBlYCsst

17 HOURS AGO 10 signs you're basicallllly Squidward Tenticles 😑http://t.co/zAcDxzkk9TT

COMMENTS

7 football catchphrases to help ya pass as a super fan

Stuck on the couch watching an afternoon of football? Whether you’re trying to impress your brother’s super-cute friend or just wanna show Dad that you do so...

I don't get football AT ALL. I just pick a team at the Superbowl and hope they win.

by badm00n on 7/27/2013 7:08:33 AM

All the exact position names on the team.And practically everything else!

by pinterest on 2/26/2013 12:05:34 PM

Everything

by KqutiePie on 12/24/2012 3:32:38 PM

I don't understand the downs whatsoever

by Soccerlili on 12/2/2012 6:01:51 PM

On Thanksgiving me my brother and my cousins played a few games of football (non tackle of course!) I am seriously the BIGGEST Football fan for my school! I go to every Varsity game and every Friday I dress in my schools football gear even now when the season is over. My dad had a sideline pass that we could use for any home game. It was awesome watching everything up close. My brother also got a really nice camera when he started taking photography class and I took about 200-300 pictures per game. On top of that there os a Senior Book that is a book full of pictures and profile pages for the Seniors and my pictures are in the book. I also got an acknowledgment for taking pictures. What a season! Especially it being my brothers last year!!!!

by 15hayhay on 11/23/2012 7:35:33 PM

I dont understand any of it, like the plays and what each player is supposed to be.

by paigemarie1996 on 11/23/2012 6:45:19 PM

@Vjazzy2000 The quarterback is the one that throws the football first. The quarterback is the one that the center hikes it to. He's offense. The running back is the one that receives hand-offs from the quarterback, he blocks, and passes to other players.

by Gabriella123 on 11/23/2012 3:25:52 PM

I don't speak football. How do you tell who is the "running back" or quarter back"?

by Vjazzy2000 on 11/22/2012 8:07:39 PM

I LOVE football! But I never say any of these phrases. Go Packers!

by Gabriella123 on 11/22/2012 5:44:51 PM

Ok. This is not how you talk football... But, this is hilarious

by Sangeet27 on 11/22/2012 5:29:39 PM

Feet still hurt after your run yesterday? You may need shoes with a different level of arch support.

What is your favorite lazy Saturday activity?

It's okay to drink two or more energy drinks a day.

Book Club: Win an *exclusive* copy of The Isle of the Lost !

Win, read and review an advanced reading copy of The Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz...and you might be featured in the next issue of GLCLICK HERE to enter.