9 HOURS AGO Those nights when the 🌞 and 🌘 are out at the same time >>

9 HOURS AGO This American runner just broke a crazy record: http://t.co/LQPWbSD1zq pic.twitter.com/pdB6RglReZ

10 HOURS AGO #TooCuteAlert! Check out these 6 little finds you never knew you needed: http://t.co/RtQmausff9 pic.twitter.com/Q80jTumgau

COMMENTS

7 football catchphrases to help ya pass as a super fan

Stuck on the couch watching an afternoon of football? Whether you’re trying to impress your brother’s super-cute friend or just wanna show Dad that you do so...

I don't get football AT ALL. I just pick a team at the Superbowl and hope they win.

by badm00n on 7/27/2013 7:08:33 AM

All the exact position names on the team.And practically everything else!

by pinterest on 2/26/2013 12:05:34 PM

Everything

by KqutiePie on 12/24/2012 3:32:38 PM

I don't understand the downs whatsoever

by Soccerlili on 12/2/2012 6:01:51 PM

On Thanksgiving me my brother and my cousins played a few games of football (non tackle of course!) I am seriously the BIGGEST Football fan for my school! I go to every Varsity game and every Friday I dress in my schools football gear even now when the season is over. My dad had a sideline pass that we could use for any home game. It was awesome watching everything up close. My brother also got a really nice camera when he started taking photography class and I took about 200-300 pictures per game. On top of that there os a Senior Book that is a book full of pictures and profile pages for the Seniors and my pictures are in the book. I also got an acknowledgment for taking pictures. What a season! Especially it being my brothers last year!!!!

by 15hayhay on 11/23/2012 7:35:33 PM

I dont understand any of it, like the plays and what each player is supposed to be.

by paigemarie1996 on 11/23/2012 6:45:19 PM

@Vjazzy2000 The quarterback is the one that throws the football first. The quarterback is the one that the center hikes it to. He's offense. The running back is the one that receives hand-offs from the quarterback, he blocks, and passes to other players.

by Gabriella123 on 11/23/2012 3:25:52 PM

I don't speak football. How do you tell who is the "running back" or quarter back"?

by Vjazzy2000 on 11/22/2012 8:07:39 PM

I LOVE football! But I never say any of these phrases. Go Packers!

by Gabriella123 on 11/22/2012 5:44:51 PM

Ok. This is not how you talk football... But, this is hilarious

by Sangeet27 on 11/22/2012 5:29:39 PM

This weekend, get your workout at the mall! Walking from store to store and trying on trends will burn cals and give you ideas for your own Back-To-School wardrobe. No need to even spend a dime!

What's your go-to hair 'do for school?

Kissing can cause cavities.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.