2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ — what kind of friend are you? http://t.co/88Ewz73zdB

5 HOURS AGO Ouch! Could all that texting seriously harm ya? http://t.co/zsfm6dak7K

6 HOURS AGO How to tell mom and dad they're putting too much pressure on you: http://t.co/pzh06zLpGN

COMMENTS

Meatless Mondays: Are you up for the challenge?

Last week, Los Angeles became the largest city in the world to endorse the meatless Monday campaign. Will your household be next? Though lean meat and...

Well, I'm vegan, so it's gonna be really easy for me ^-^

by Herbivore13 on 3/17/2013 5:53:22 PM

it has been almost six years since i've eaten meat.

by monicagrace on 12/7/2012 11:54:32 PM

My family eats meat everyday! I think that I can talk to them about starting to do this. Also, I have been working out and eating healthy, but it is the same stuff over and over. I want to mix it up some. I love trying new things, but it is hard to find new stuff that is healthy.

by Goalie1272 on 11/23/2012 5:34:03 PM

I do it's everyday! I'm a vegetarian! Lololol!!! Laughing

by aki2000 on 11/21/2012 5:05:13 PM

Please. Animals are NOT bad for the environment. Thats the silliest thing I've ever heard! !

by ravenclawgirl on 11/21/2012 4:24:33 PM

I'm vegetarian and people always give me wierd looks when they find out.... It gets really annoying so I think it's great that people are doing this!

by kykyskibunny on 11/21/2012 3:27:56 PM

I eat protein all day! Meat and beans is always on my dinner plate somewhere 5/7 days. I am mexican. Not that that is all we eat mind you. I cannot see me as a vegetarian.

by katgirly on 11/21/2012 12:39:22 AM

My club is all about dog training. It includes how-to, what you need, and trouble-shooting problems. Weekly I post an all natural dog treat recipes and a trick of the day! Join Muttluvrs today!

by miley13t on 11/19/2012 7:24:42 PM

i hadn't ever seen this before, but i'm excited to try meatless monday!!

by gracezoom144 on 11/19/2012 6:54:21 PM

I did it once with my fam, i think for like 2 months, and it was ok, but i didnt really like it.

by foodiejr99 on 11/19/2012 6:46:52 PM

Instead of focusing on your least favorite parts of your body, make a list of your favorite parts, and focus on those!

How do you prefer to stay in touch with all your besties?

Diet soda can make you fat.

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.