AN HOUR AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

2 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

2 HOURS AGO #BookClub: We're obsessed with the #RavenCycle series. Get a free excerpt here: http://t.co/l35y9bH62j

COMMENTS

Pack away this putz

After school one day every one was gone except me and my crush. I had been trying to pack all my homework into my backpack, but...

Hey girls! My name's Maggie and I love giving advice Smile Comment on my profile about absolutely anything and I'll respond with a well thought out response ASAP ;) I'm on girlslife.com almost everyday so don't worry I won't keep you waiting.
Soo yeah if you've got a problem or question or WHATEVER you can always come to me Smile!

by maggie183 on 11/22/2012 8:09:37 PM

by maggie183 on 11/22/2012 8:07:27 PM

How mean!!!!!

by genieinabottle on 11/22/2012 5:28:02 PM

boys boys boys... sometimes they just dont get it! its like.. ugh!

by vevejen on 11/22/2012 4:15:41 PM

my crush is JUST like this. He is just joking obvi( and whoever wrote this you should know he prob likes you but is just joking)
But is the funniest person i know. Smile*******************************HEYGIRLS!!!!!!**************************************
Need to vent? need some advice on boys, mean girls, books, friendship troubles, craft ideas family,familial problems and step family, holidays, ANYTHING? Or do u just want to chat about nothing in particular? This club is for girls who want to have fun while getting there worries lifted off of there shoulders.
JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLS JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YA!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/22/2012 1:49:38 PM

JOIN MY CLUB STYLE ADVICE!!

We are updated every single day! I post style tips, and I'm glad to answer your questions! Smile We would like more members, and would love if YOU were one of them! Smile

by averya on 11/22/2012 1:01:12 PM

UUUHHHHHH... I HATE MEAN GUYS!!

by artistchic99 on 11/22/2012 12:16:58 PM