1 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 2 darlings pick the jacket of their dreams with a gift card from @Walmart:

13 HOURS AGO Hey, West Coast! @rowblanchard + @parisberelc's #InvisibleSister on @DisneyChannel debuts in just 30mins! Who's watching? 👯👤✨💞

14 HOURS AGO Sip this! GL's tasty tea guide to get you through fall:

Good luck charmer

I was my crush's football buddy, and I went to all of his games. On the night of the last game, we were winning 29-24. My...

this is adorable!! <3

by sammyy99 on 11/27/2012 4:59:50 PM

you're so LUCKY!!! lol

by myfatsquirrel on 11/27/2012 4:26:30 PM

schooled: guys how to's
ok hi so i can help you with guys. like i can help when they say they love you and go say that to a girl you do not know or if you like a guy and you wish he likes you or if he likes you but you would like to just be friends i can help you!
I NEED: A TREASURER AND SECRETARY! I also have a book and movie lover of the week! please join! thanks.

by messy-luv's-you on 11/27/2012 4:08:08 PM

*****************************************HEY GIRLIES!!!!!!!********************
From boys to friends, schoolwork to Queen Bees, from pets to books, teachers to family probs, I have advice on all of it, from real life experience and advice books. This club is a place to VENT, and CHAT with all the other members. No judging allowed! Don't have many members, SO JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/27/2012 3:30:22 PM

Mod ! MOD! MOD!
I really like this guy . Hes everything i want . Soo anyway he hugs me alot , he sits wit me in class sometime even though his best friend is in the class, we talk , and he agreed im cute ? Bad part is he has a girlfriend .... Hes going to dump her soon , buy im not going to flirt back when he is still with her because then id get a bad rep as a boyfriend stealer . Do you think he like me ? Should i tell him ? Thanks boo!

Hey Chica! I think he's into you, although it is hard to tell without meeting him. You should tell him, but wait until he's single. You don't want to get tangled up in his relationship problems.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by watergal47 on 11/27/2012 3:29:53 PM

Hey Girls! This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Called...Legit Boy Advice! Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 11/27/2012 1:42:14 PM

Mod mod mod
I told my crush that I liked him, and he was acting "too cool to care" when I told him. He said "I kinda knew that" and then I said "Bye see you Tuesday." and walked away. Then he messaged me on fb saying that he's sorry and he gave me his number. I asked him why he was sorry, and he said he couldn't tell me right now because he had to go. Then his best friend (who likes me) messaged me on fb a few days after "I'm sorry but he doesn't like you. He likes someone else. I'm really sorry." And then they both ran away from me when they saw me in person. The problem is, I really wanna find out why my crush gave me his number if he didn't like me. I also wanna find out why he was sorry. Should I ask him those questions today?

Hey Girl, Guys can be super confusing and this crush of yours is being very unclear with his feelings. He gave you his number, so call and ask. He might not realize that you're confused/

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by kittycatmeowmeowchelsea on 11/27/2012 1:06:20 PM

That's awesome... if you're dating. But since you weren't, it's quite creepy.

by Dawnstar on 11/27/2012 12:32:50 PM

What style will you choose for your perf homecoming hair?

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!