2 HOURS AGO 7 healthy breakfast recipes we heart: http://t.co/EafWjiU63P #GLFitness

3 HOURS AGO Who inspires us to be strong, successful, independent women (besides our moms, of course)?: http://t.co/ktxJfKL7K6

3 HOURS AGO Love @PeytonList's cute cover look? Steal her style: http://t.co/hg7NFvOE0S #GLpeyton

COMMENTS

12 Days of Dresses: Perfect holiday picks

Welcome to GL’s holiday dress guide! We’re packing in 12 days of dresses to give ya options galore just in time for soirée season. Wanna know what...

I need a dress for an upcoming party. I love the one from ASOS and from forever21. I may go with the sequined striped dress but I would also like some color. It may be a tough decision but how can I go wrong for $25. I hope I can get it fast enough.

Lynae P.

by fashionqn on 12/2/2012 11:32:48 PM

Um, I haven't gotten the newest issue of GL! Why haven't I? Is it that it isnt available in my area or is it something else?

Hey tori42, it should be available. Wait a few more days and see if it arrives. If not email brittany@girlslife.com and let her know. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by tori42 on 12/2/2012 12:52:11 PM

Can I have the red one? Pretty please?

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 12/2/2012 11:55:27 AM

MOD
ok so my cousin is getting married right after christmas, and were drivnig over a long way away to where he lives to go to the wedding. well today, im going dress shopping for a dress to wear to it, and i was wondering what i should get. i'm tall and not very skinnyFrown , and i was thinking of something like the black dress in the latest issue of gl for "tall" girls. but i dont know if that would look good on me, considering my size, so i was wondering what kind of dress would make me look slimmer and still very pretty. thanks a TON if you can help! and one more thing: im gonna post this comment on another article, because for the past 5 minutes the letter count thing has said 0 of 1000 characters allowed, yet i can still type. idk if this means its like broken or something, and sometimes my mods dont show up, so im gonna post it on like another picture. because i really wanna know this:Smile)

Hey girl, TBH black isn't a color that people wear to weddings. Black usually signifies funerals. I would go with something a little more colorful! A red would be very nice! Or maybe even a subtle blue. Check out Macy's or Nordstorms, they have plenty of amazing dresses that would be perfect.

lauren r.

by lilmissamazing on 12/2/2012 10:47:43 AM

They're so pretty but I doubt I would ever wear any of them. Just can't wear dresses.

by keyesalex on 12/2/2012 9:42:02 AM

MODMODMODMOD!!!
Please help!
Ok so I picked out an Audrey Hepburn inspired dress (you know high necked with no sleeves and tight up top but at the waist poofs out a little) Its cream with big black lace all over. I have no idea how to do my hair i have shorthair that ends just above the shoulder maybe like and inch above. I want to look and kind of replicate audrey hepburn i sorta look like her but with a rounder face and i dont know how to do my hair please help!! Thanks in advance!

Hey girl,

If you wanted to go for the Hepburn look, I would try an updo like a simple bun or twist. But if you want a look that's more you, do whatever you feel comfortable with! If you love how your hair looks curly, wear it curly, and if you love your hair straight wear it straight! We have tons of how-to posts on our hair styles page, so be sure to check those out, too! http://www.girlslife.com/category/hair-styles.aspx

Meghan D.

by sweetbaby12 on 12/1/2012 11:35:53 PM

Hey Girls! Join my club "Fashion, Advice, DIY? Check!" I will give fun hair and beauty tips, cute outfit ideas, advice, and fun DIY's! You can even ask for specific help on what to wear. I will get back to you ASAP! Just type in the name of the club in the search bar and you should be able to find it. I hope to see you there! XOX

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 12/1/2012 10:50:07 PM

modmodmodmod
ok so next week my school is having a winter dance. i have no idea what to wear! it's a casual dance so i won't be wearing a dress or anything, maybe a skirt? but it's right after school and i have gym second to last period so that might be a problem if i am going to wear a skirt because we get 4 minutes to change and it would probably take longer with tights (its super cold where i live!) also the dance will be in the gym/cafeteria and it gets really hot!!! Any
ideas about what to wear? what about hair? thanks so much!!!

Hey girl,

If it's casual, you could always wear dark skinnies and a cute top or a top and a skirt (with tights if it's cold!), though if you don't have time for that the jeans would still be really cute though! If the caf will be hot you could wear a short sleeve top. Check out our style channel for tons more ideas! http://www.girlslife.com/category/fashion.aspx

Meghan D.

by sailaway11 on 12/1/2012 8:50:56 PM

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 12/1/2012 8:44:39 PM

I love the lulus one!!!!!!!!!!

by Kelseyiscool on 12/1/2012 4:35:47 PM

I'm not a girly girl, more of a tomboy but I got 2 sequins top 3/4 sleeve like the pictures up there with a dress with red sleeves, I got one with sequins stripes, I also got a minty blue one. I may buy a dress for my mom's sake, but other than that, hoodies, vests, Nike or boots, jeans and snowball fights for me! xD

by Susmita24 on 12/1/2012 1:50:45 PM

I love the frosted foral! <3

by YouCanCallMeCat on 12/1/2012 1:04:46 PM

my holiday dress is red with red sequins stripes and it comes in at the waist. SO cute and it was only $10 (: super excited for the holidays

by horsie9000 on 12/1/2012 1:00:54 PM

These are really pretty!!!
MOD MOD MOD MOD
So, i really like this idea. But it is really cold outside and all of my dresses are short sleeved. But i was wondering if maybe you guys could do a page on how to dress up a skirt, and maybe even pants for the holidays?

Hey girl, that's a great idea!

lauren r.

by lcoleman6 on 12/1/2012 12:33:15 PM

I've got dark hair in between my chest and it's embarrassing to wear v-necks. I know not to shave it, so how do I get rid of it without getting those irritated red bumps? Also, can you get pimples on your chest? Because I have this tiny little red dot that looks just like one. Thanks!

Hey girl, hmm maybe try plucking them? I wouldn't advise shaving there. It's definitely possible. I get it there sometimes too. It's no big deal. Smile

lauren r.

by svds on 12/1/2012 12:26:10 PM

I love the last one from lulus!! It's so pretty!

by maggie183 on 12/1/2012 11:29:18 AM

I LOVE the green ASOS dress Smile

by iluvmusic♥ on 12/1/2012 11:21:21 AM

hey so me and my bff took 2 girls to a nice hotel
and then we went shopping for our bdays. we drove for
three hours just to get to the hotel and i dont want
to be ungrateful but one of the girls didnt get either
of us a present or anything and it makes me mad cuz
we spent alot of money for the hotel and she didnt even thank us or anything. help!!!

Hey girl, that's not very cool. Some people only learn to reciprocate later in life unfortunately. Just look at it this way, you're so much more mature than her and it was a great thing you did Smile

lauren r.

by kittykove2 on 12/1/2012 11:20:55 AM

My favorites are the last two!! So cute

by #1partier on 12/1/2012 10:58:13 AM