12 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

15 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

16 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

Proof: Taylor and Harry are (maybe!) together

If you’ve been wondering how Taylor Swift has been getting over her breakup with Conor Kennedy, look no further. It’s been speculated for weeks that our favorite country...

i think they r dating and im NOT happy abt it. this is not gonna last longer than a month because shes not gonna hav anything to write abt in her songs. so there. haha >Laughing

by iluvzebras on 12/23/2012 7:44:19 PM

I'd be surprised to see how long this one lasts! And I read in the newspaper about Taylor hitting off with Jim Davis... And for your information LOLgrace, Harry doesn't sing like a wounded animal. He just has somewhat of a girly voice and has to use it in a certain way in certain songs. For example: In 'They Don't Know About Us', Harry had to use a light, sweet voice cause it was a love song.

by wesdelwarrior on 12/23/2012 10:32:27 AM

I heard they broke up after Harry was caught kissing another girl. But, I'm not sure that's right. But Tay needs a break. Who needs a bf. It's fun to be single!! Smile

by LivieLoo on 12/21/2012 8:28:15 PM

Taylor, you can do SOOOOO much better than Harry. He sings like a wounded animal, no offense. Take a brake from dating!

by LOLgrace on 12/19/2012 3:17:49 PM

No i do not think their going out. Maybe Taylor is just trying to get Harry but also at the same time making Conner K jealous. But Harry knows better and he is NOT going to fall in Taylor's trap!

by i <3 1d on 12/19/2012 10:54:13 AM

I like Harry and Taylor...just not together. Their relationship(if it's real) will last 2-3 months then they will break up and Taylor will write a song about him to make him sound like a jerk. Really, can't she be a little more mature than that?

by Dani_loves_1D on 12/15/2012 4:48:29 PM

I love Taylor and I adore Harry but this little "thing" that they have going on isn't going to last another month. Meghan D.

by happydays!:-) on 12/14/2012 9:48:56 PM

Taylor has had waaaaaay too many boyfriends. She always rushes into things and her relationships all die out really fast. All of her songs (mostly) are about her heart being ripped apart and how her life sucks because she broke up with another guy. I'm a directioner and a swifty, but I doubt this one will last. I dare it to last.

by taylornation13 on 12/14/2012 7:20:02 PM

they are just friends!!!!! well they better be! Harry is MINE!!!!!! LOL! JK JK JK!!!

by ceceandrocky20 on 12/14/2012 3:04:52 PM

Don't you guys think that this would be a very unlikely couple. I guess it just...happened! I'm not a directioner, but i guess if Swift is happy, she can go for it. It will most likely be a short term thing....

by Abby B on 12/13/2012 7:31:07 PM