AN HOUR AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

2 HOURS AGO So you wanna start shaving? Here's how to talk to your 'rents about it: http://t.co/87ujES5HS2

3 HOURS AGO Sleep easy: 5 tips to kick your night owl habits for good: http://t.co/xh0ax2dZEE

COMMENTS

Why won't my mom let me date?

I’m 13, I get good grades, and I’m responsible. So why won’t my mom let me have a boyfriend? Dear Mom Says No, Some parents have...

I am not allowed to date but I don't care that much right now because every guy in my class is really mean!

by cupcakecutie325 on 12/9/2012 11:23:00 AM

Thanks! Smile

by gummybear<3 on 12/7/2012 9:27:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD please help!
there was this guy who i think likes me, but i was rushing and i told him i couldn't talk, but when it came out it kind of sounded rude. should i say sorry i dont know what to do and he is really nice. now i feel all guilty and am worried about it.

Hey girl! Definitely tell him you're sorry and explain what was up. I'm sure he will understand and it will be no biggie. Good luck!

xoxo

Taeler
Taeler L.

by gummybear<3 on 12/7/2012 8:08:12 PM

One of my BGF's likes me a LOT, and people have told me including him! The problem is, he's not a guy I want to date. How do I let him down easy without hurting his feelings and destroying our friendship?

by foreverdeanna on 12/6/2012 11:18:45 PM

Don't stress! I once didn't get my period until alomst 6 weeks after the time before it. I got really worried, but in the end I knew I just had to wait it out. Smile

by foreverdeanna on 12/6/2012 11:14:59 PM

Just like we have to get used to things, I think our moms have to get used to us growing up. Getting a bf is a big step and I think the earlier we start dating the earlier we start doing certain things like kissing and other stuff. And based how guy crazy so many of us are and how early we want to be independent they try to shield us. Just talk and see if she will be open to you having close guy friends and maybe that will let you start dating. bfs are great but pressure also comes with having one.

by fashionqn on 12/6/2012 11:12:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I got my period 47 days ago and haven't gotten it since. I know it should be irregular, but I am starting to worry.

Hey girl-

Don't stress! It's normal for it to seem like it disappeared. Just let nature take its course. xoxo

alexis g.

by HappySunshine on 12/6/2012 7:01:43 AM

This exactly what ive been wondering. Last year in 6th grade i dated my bgf and we were happy but we broke up the next day and i had to hide my feelings cause i didnt want my parents to find out. will i ever be able to tell them and convince them to let me date?

by cutieartist on 12/5/2012 10:47:33 PM

MOD!
So my BGF (who I have a crush on) offered to go to this dance with me over the weekend, and I was so excited. But he barely hung out with me at all! He spent the whole time with some guy and three other girls I don't really know, and I hung out with my own friends. I got mad at him for not spending time with me and went to the party after without him. I try really hard to not be jealous, but idk how! He's never going to like me if I can't accept his other friends who are girls Frown What do I do?

Hey girlie, if he's not paying attention to you and showing you that he likes you even as a friend, he's probably not worth your time right now. Find other boys to pay attention to and maybe it'll make him jealous and see what he's missing.

Lauren T.

by Alle93 on 12/5/2012 5:58:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So there's this guy in my Bio class and I really am starting to fall for him. I don't talk to him a lot but when I do he's really nice and sweet. I'm not sure if it's just his general nature or what but I just am nice back hoping he'll take the hint. We have talked in the hallways and I have his number.(which I asked for) When we talked in the hallways he brought up the fact that we were born in the same country (Argentina) which we both mentioned in the beginning of the year in class. Do you think he might like me? How can I get closer to him/ How can I start texting him for stuff other than asking what the HW was? Thanks sooo much! Smile

Hey girlie, I think it's too soon to tell. Just start up a text conversation with him. Say "hey, what's up?" And see where things go. It's a good way to see if he's interested and get to know each other better.

Lauren T.