3 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

4 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

5 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

COMMENTS

Our 12 biggest celeb crushes

Cute boy alert! Between music, movies, television and sports, 2012 sure was a great year for celeb crushes. On this lucky day of 12/12, why not take...

You guys forgot the following:
Channing Tatum
Tom Daley
Liam Payne
Boo Boo Stewart

by cheerfulcheer on 12/12/2012 8:19:15 PM

OMG i have the biggest crushes on HUnter hayes and cody simopson all the other guys cute tto

by welshcorgi on 12/12/2012 8:15:06 PM

Where is JOSH HUTCHERSON and Jake Dalton?????? The only two I like on this list is Hunter Hayes and Taylor Lautner.

by taylorswiftfan1236 on 12/12/2012 5:46:48 PM

Really?!?! No Liam Hemsworth? No Josh Hutcherson? No Harry Styles? Come on! So far I aint seeing the cute in those guys. Sorry but yhall can do better.

by bellagrace98 on 12/12/2012 5:19:09 PM

Omg will is on your list yayyyyyy I love him his voice is amazing and so is he
Although its a very random l it's of guys

by Colie34720 on 12/12/2012 3:58:55 PM

There's this girl (we used to be friends, but we just sorta stopped talking) and she lies, like, a lot. She says that someone steals her stuff out of her gym locker, but nobody could have. Today in gym she also told me she might me on Disney Chanel. I think she talked about the audition last year, but I'm not sure. She was extremely vague, like "oh I don;t know if I'll be main or not" "I don't know what show" "I don't want to move" (which I assumed is what would be her excuse to not going). How can I confront her and/ or deal with talking to her without being so annoyed?! Sorry, but thanks xx

hey girlie! this ex-friend of yours is probs just a little low on self esteem and feels the need to lie to impress people. rather than being annoyed with her, maybe just get some distance and see if she'll take her lying/bragging elsewhere. it can be really tough to confront a pathological liar, because they will lie to cover up their lies. try your best to move on and not let her get to you!

xoxo

Katie L.

by xxnycbeauty on 12/12/2012 3:42:01 PM

Hey guys, no need to be mean or anything for who they picked,

by MountainLover456 on 12/12/2012 3:26:30 PM

Umm all thease guys are ugly. The only one thats cute is Zayn Mailk!!!!

by serenitybaum on 12/12/2012 1:42:15 PM

really guys? cody simpson does not desrve this list, and neither does roshon fegan, but he is in the top 25. I would put Enrique Iglesias, Zac Efron, and Nathan Adrian in that list. Nathan Adrian is an olympic swimmer who is very hot. Just google "nathan adrian twitter picture ;)"

by soccerlover99 on 12/12/2012 1:09:01 AM