12 HOURS AGO The truth about shaving your arm hair: http://t.co/ajzVkpuuub

15 HOURS AGO @theduckbrand challenges YOU to create & accessorize a prom outfit w/Duck Tape for a chance to #win: http://t.co/WXboQLPzjB #stuckatprom

16 HOURS AGO Oh snap! Is your mom snooping in your diary?! http://t.co/fh6lrvL2Lp

COMMENTS

12 things girls stress over (that guys say are NBD)

Do you think he likes my hair up? Or should I put it down? I hope he thinks this shirt is cute. Omigosh, do you...

it's too bad that it takes so much to realize that guys aren't as mean, weird, gross, or ignorant as they seem.

by monicagrace on 12/16/2012 8:48:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
Ok. So I've had a steady crush on a guy I met at church camp for more than a year now (we'll call him Seth). A few months back, I told him how I felt; he didn't feel the same way, but we are still close friends (though my feelings haven't changed.)
Now, there's a boy who might soon be attending my school (we'll call him Joe). He is pretty much a reincarnate of Seth! They look alike, their voices are alike, and their personalities are scarily similar. I've only just met Joe, but I feel a little bit attracted to him already.
I can't say I have a crush on Joe, because I barely know him thus far. However, if he does start going to my school, I'll get to know him better.
Is it really fair for me to like him, when it's mostly because he's so much like the guy I can't have? So confused... PLEASE HELP. Frown

Hey girlie, get to know him better. Find out if you really like him for him. It's not fair to like him if it's only because he's like this other guy, but maybe you'll find you really do like him because of who he is.

Lauren T.

by rissak10 on 12/16/2012 6:45:55 PM

HEY GIRLS!
Want advice on boys,hair-makeup,serioud stuff,or just wanna chat?Join my advice queen!i'll give you my honest opinion and won't be harsh.I'm pretty experienced with this stuff.
so come join if you want legit answers
-VNJ99

by VNJ99 on 12/16/2012 6:37:26 PM

Thanks mod! Smile

by Icecreamluver on 12/16/2012 12:48:16 AM

Mod! Mod! Mod!
Yesterday my sis took her friend and me to a Cody Simpson concert and it just so happened that he happens 2 b the same age as me. The concert was incredible and I'll remember it forever his dancing singing and his looks were 2 die 4! I was screaming do hard and loud I don't have my normal voice back!  I was recording the second song of his but then my iPods storage was too full so I couldn't get the rest & I was so mad. I wanted to have the whole show to remember & treasure it forever. But I can't stoop thinking about him, I'm obsessed. Is this normal?
I'm in love w/ a celebrity, help!
2.) my sis and I like some of the same music but it's really annoying because when a cd comes out by one of r fav. Groups we always argue who gets because we share a room so yes technically we could both own it, but we'd b both hearing it anyway. My parents r sick of us fighting all the time. Any advice?
Please answer!

Hey girl,

It's normal to have a crush on a celebrity, but don't let that stop you from paying attention to the regular guys in your life, too! Check out this post for info on handling a celeb crush: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/11/24/Starstruck-Handle-your-celeb-mega-crush.aspx. And as for the cds, you're definitely right that you could share it. Think about it--wouldn't you rather like the same music than fight over listening to different stuff? If you both want the hard copy, maybe you could take turns with it to be fair. Try remembering the fun times you have with her to get along next time you disagree!

Meghan D.

by Icecreamluver on 12/16/2012 12:11:42 AM

MODMODMODMOD
So I like my friends crush which I feel bad about but it's not like I can help it. What do I do? Should I tell her? I kind of want to get to know him and like flirt with him(and I have without realizing it until now). Even tho she likes him too I still think I should get a fair chance too. What should I do about this?

Hey girl,

If you want to make a move, you should probably let your friend know so that her feelings aren't hurt later! I'm sure she'll understand, especially if he likes you back, but you should be honest with her now so she doesn't find out afterward.

Meghan D.

by joelcourtneysuper8 on 12/15/2012 9:06:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
There's a guy a like. The reason I started liking him was because I thought he liked me, because he was doing these things like sitting next to me, stareing at me a lot, and laughed or smiled at my jokes, even when they weren't funny. (I think his smile was what truely put me under his spell.) But lately, he's been acting distant and ignoring me. I think this is because I sat next to him in math, and I'm a slow student, and he is SO smart! He can finish the whole sheet in 6 minutes, and sometimes it takes me the whole class to get one side of the page done. Do you think this the reason, or is he just nervous? (By the way, we're 12.)

Hey girl,

He might be nervous, or he might just want to be friends. Either way, why not try getting to know him as friends and see how he acts around you? Set up a study date for him to help you with math, or just try talking to him after school or at lunch. If he is eager to spend time with you, great! If not, he might not be ready for a relationship right now.

Meghan D.

by soccacheer on 12/14/2012 11:45:15 PM

My bestest friend in the WHOLE world is ignoring me because we got in a fight at school. I've apologized thousands of times but she keeps ignoring me. What do I do?

Hey girl,

Actions speak louder than words, so try showing her you're sorry by doing something nice for her and being extra kind. She'll come around eventually!

Meghan D.

by hbgirl2001 on 12/14/2012 11:25:58 PM

Mod mod mod
I really want to get Facebook. But the problem is my parents dont want me to have it. They think i add randoms and get cyberbullied. All of my friends have it and they are always making plans without really asking me if its ok with me. Also i have friends i dont go to school with anymore that id love to keep connected with them. I am aware of the dangers and that you can set your profile to private. How do you think i could ask them and convince them to let me have it???

Hey girl,

I would try to have a calm conversation with your parents about the privacy settings and to explain to them that you would follow their rules. You could also suggest that you would show them your page after you set it up so they could see what you were doing and see that you were safe. If they still don't want you to have one, try leaving the subject alone for a little while and then bringing it up again (in a calm conversation) later. They are only trying to protect you because they love you, so try to see things from their point of view, too!

Meghan D.

by Enriquette96 on 12/14/2012 10:58:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Ok so I kinda likes this guy. We talk all the time in one class and in the other we dont. He always gives me gum and mints and we love to talk about soccer together. The thing is I dont know how to tell if he likes me! He flirts, but doesnt everyone? He doesnt really talk to other girls much, only me. Hes not awk with girls he just doesnt talk to them much. What do you think? Does he like me? And also what are some ways to get his attention but not in a weird way? Thanks!

Hey girl,

It sounds like he's flirting with you, so he might like you or just want to be friends, but either way it sounds like he's at least interested in getting to know you! Try getting to know him as friends and hanging out after school or at lunch to spend more time together and see how he acts around you to see if he likes you. Just be yourself and try starting a casual conversation about school or TV! You could also study together for a class you have together.

Meghan D.