2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway: 5 cats rock The Menace in Top Cat by BOBS from @SKECHERSUSA: http://t.co/K6nfsPpid2

2 HOURS AGO Grab your besties and whip up some of these deliciously easy frozen treats!: http://t.co/VXV9eVjPYy

14 HOURS AGO RT @Fanlala: See what questions @PeytonList answered yesterday for @girlslifemag! http://t.co/YwPnWyG3Ra

COMMENTS

GL's total-body on-the-ball workout

Leslie White, fitness manager at the celeb fave Cal-a-Vie Health Spa, shares a buff-up-in-no-time circuit. Repeat it three times a week to tone up all...

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
So I am 14, am 163cm tall, and I weigh 105-110 pounds. I am EXTREMELY self conscience. I am somewhat fit, I try and exercise daily but sometimes I can't. What are some really easy ways to get into shape. Am I also at a healthy weight? I really want to become confident, outgoing, and much happier, but I don't know how. I know that this comes from my insecurity of my body, but do you know any workouts that will help me become more confident, and feel better about myself? P.S. I don't want any muscle, just to tone my body and make me stronger, able to endure longer, and MUCH more flexible.

Hey girlie, I think running would be the perfect exercise for you. It'll tone your muscles, help you lose fat and build endurance. Without be able to see you, it sounds like you're really thin. 105 pounds could be a little too low for someone your height.

Lauren T.

by princesslily on 2/27/2013 5:57:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
My second semester just started today, and starting on Monday, I'm going to be doing gym. I hate gym, and I'm really un-athletic. I'm also really self conscious about my physical abilities and especially working out in front of other girls. Please help me over come my fears! Frown Thanks a million!

Hey girlie,

I would try to focus on personal improvement instead of comparing yourself to your classmates. Even if they are better at athletics, you have your own talents that you are better than them at! Try setting personal goals and not worrying about what they think or their ability.

Meghan D.

by pokemon_girl11 on 2/1/2013 7:30:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I am super skinny, and all my friends say I'm really lucky because I eat just as much as them and don't gain any fat. Is it because I have good metabolism? I'm 5'4" and only 90 lb. Should I try to gain weight or be happy like my friends say I should be? All my life I have never had to worry about eating too much or what to eat. Thanks a bunch!!!!!

Hey girlie,

I would focus more on eating healthy and exercising than on a number. If you want to know what a healthy weight for your height is, I would talk to your doctor or a nutritionist.

Meghan D.

by Ralinia on 1/14/2013 7:58:54 PM

can you guys make a workout thats related to the Superbowl? Thanks!

by cupcakemcd on 1/6/2013 12:05:28 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!
What are some good workouts tho do besides these? Also what are motivational tips to workout on a daily basis? Thanks Smile

Hey! check this out: http://www.girlslife.com/category/workouts.aspx to stay motivated try establishing a reward system for yourself at the end of a week where you work out. eventually it will become routine Smile

Helen S.

by niccer13 on 1/5/2013 1:34:28 PM

my bro always says im fat, have thunfer thighs and a muffin top! it makes me feel really bad.. how do u make him stop? and how do u make mtself feel better

by popgirl79 on 1/5/2013 11:53:57 AM

MODMODMOD
hey! Well since last year, i've started to grow fatter on my legs and i want to strengthen the fat to muscle. Are there any exercises i can do, in an apartment?

Hey ida_ghohestani, head over to our Health&Fitness section and click on Workouts for tips on leg exercises. We have lots of info for you over there. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by ida_ghohestani on 1/4/2013 5:17:18 PM

MOD I sprained my ankle, and it's pretty bad. I can't walk on it without a walking boot, and putting pressure on it will make it worse. Are there exercises that I can do to still stay in shape while I wait for my ankle to heal?

Meghan D.

by cub122506 on 1/4/2013 11:37:03 AM

I hope this is hear tomorrow because its getting late and i need to get ready for school. These are some really good workout excerises.

by Sydney18 on 1/4/2013 12:28:13 AM

I have a stress fracture in my back, and really bad timbres knee... I still want to stay fit, though. Do you know of any excersizes that won't hurt my knee or my back?? I just need enough to stay fit and Active. Thanks! Smile.

hey! The best thing for you to do would be to talk to your doctor or physical therapist about the best plan for you, because i wouldn't want to recommend anything that might injure you worse! good luck to you!

Helen S.