AN HOUR AGO From Me to You by @ElizEulberg is the *perfect* winter romance story! Snag a copy of @this_is_teen's book here: http://t.co/QNRQKJ2LN2

AN HOUR AGO What's that, you say you're not a #Bellarina? #GLbella #bellathorne #arianators #jk http://t.co/gS4sd08i9I

1 HOURS AGO Computer Engineer Barbie can't succeed without a man—no bueno 🙅:http://t.co/WemjfqTp8pp

COMMENTS

6 celeb couples we wanna see happen in 2013

When it comes to celeb couples, it’s hard to deny that the teens tend to dominate the scene in the drama department. From one breakup/makeup...

OMG YASSSS!!!! I'm all here for and only JOSHANNA!!!!! They are the quintessential OTP! So glad GirlsLife have them on this list! My JoshAnna shipper heart is exploding! I really do hope they get together, they were gold in Bridge to Terabithia! I want them to work together again too!

by Destined1913 on 1/9/2013 1:49:35 PM

@zeus11 ikr

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 1/2/2013 11:16:07 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
What can I do to take my mind off the fact that I cant date but I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really REALLY!!!!!!!!!! like this guy in my class. Im 10 and in 5th grade so my parents wont let me date. Thanks. Please reply quickly. Thanks again.

hey girl! I hafta agree with your parents....elementary school is a bit young to date! focus on friends, family, your schoolwork, your fave tv show...and crush from afar for another couple years maybe? Smile xoxo

Katie L.

by hgrules on 12/31/2012 11:52:11 AM

NO. Only person JHutch is ever going to marry is either me or Jennifer Lawrence.

by Kikikim8 on 12/30/2012 12:39:13 PM

And Harry styles is mine Wink

by pinklol56 on 12/30/2012 11:19:25 AM

Taylor Swift and Alexander Ludwig. I think Anna and Joshy would be cute together... Or Jennifer Lawrence and Alexander Ludwig..

by taylorswiftfan1236 on 12/30/2012 11:17:48 AM

OMG these are weird mixes.. eh.. i dont like

by pinkcupcakezrule on 12/30/2012 1:25:06 AM

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really reaaly want that camcorder.

by hgrules on 12/30/2012 1:05:38 AM

MOD MOD?MOD MOD?MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How can i get my mean strict parents to let me date even though im only 10.

Hey girl,

I know it can be frustrating to have your parents tell you that you're not allowed to date, but the truth is that you'll have tons of time to date when you get older! Maybe you could make a compromise with them, like that you could go on a group date with a bunch of people there, or that you could have a guy over for dinner at your house so your parents could get to know him better. Try to respect their decisions, because they are only doing what they are because they love you!

Meghan D.

by hgrules on 12/30/2012 12:45:21 AM

no offense to anyone but DEMi and NIALL?????????? i dont care for demi. and niall is mine i have claimed him Smile so nial and demi no way but the others are cute! Meghan D.

by kitkat.<3 on 12/29/2012 10:27:41 PM