10 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

13 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

14 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Bring on the best movies of 2013

Happy New Year, #GLgirls. With the fresh start comes a very long list of flicks we’re eagerly anticipating…and psyched are almost coming to a theater...

Can't wait to see catching fire and despicable me 2!

by Pugsgalore2 on 1/1/2013 12:43:37 PM

I cant wait for the hunger Games-Catching Fire. Im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo obsessed with the Hunger Games. I know every thing that happened, every difference between the book.and the movie. I have read every book at least 5 times each. Im crazy.

by hgrules on 1/1/2013 12:41:38 PM

Can't Wait to see One Direction In 3D (AHHHHH!!!!) And Despicable me 2, lastly Catching Fire!!! <3

by doglover463 on 1/1/2013 11:37:30 AM

I'm really excited for Catching Fire! I looove the Hunger Games, I love Clove so much!

by BubblegumBop on 1/1/2013 11:26:56 AM

i cant wait to see City of Bones, the Mortal Instruments movie

by catlover26 on 1/1/2013 10:42:19 AM

please come and join my club FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU all of the positions are open and you can always comment i will always answer your question and their will be daily updates for everyone thank you for reading this and please join

by funnybunny661 on 1/1/2013 10:10:36 AM

OMG I can't wait for 1D in 3D!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/1/2013 9:59:01 AM

YOu guys forgot Sea of Monsters and City of Bones!!!!!

by myipodrox16 on 1/1/2013 9:58:39 AM

Omg 1D in concert!!! I cant wait!

by pinklol56 on 1/1/2013 9:28:38 AM

spring breakers should be on here! im so excited to see that!!

by caseycat16 on 1/1/2013 9:01:15 AM