12 HOURS AGO #MySummerInFiveWords: Reading #GL on the beach 😎.

12 HOURS AGO "OMG IT'S GRACE!" @rydelR5 is officially passing the torch to June/July girl @grace_phipps 🙌#GLrydell#GLgraceepic.twitter.com/tShSHVFEIGG

13 HOURS AGO Okay but @lilycollins Instagram selfies with @Jamiebower from this weekend... #PleaseLetTheseMeanWhatWeThinkTheyMean pic.twitter.com/3q8Pbm9pH2

COMMENTS

Bring on the best movies of 2013

Happy New Year, #GLgirls. With the fresh start comes a very long list of flicks we’re eagerly anticipating…and psyched are almost coming to a theater...

Can't wait to see catching fire and despicable me 2!

by Pugsgalore2 on 1/1/2013 12:43:37 PM

I cant wait for the hunger Games-Catching Fire. Im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo obsessed with the Hunger Games. I know every thing that happened, every difference between the book.and the movie. I have read every book at least 5 times each. Im crazy.

by hgrules on 1/1/2013 12:41:38 PM

Can't Wait to see One Direction In 3D (AHHHHH!!!!) And Despicable me 2, lastly Catching Fire!!! <3

by doglover463 on 1/1/2013 11:37:30 AM

I'm really excited for Catching Fire! I looove the Hunger Games, I love Clove so much!

by BubblegumBop on 1/1/2013 11:26:56 AM

i cant wait to see City of Bones, the Mortal Instruments movie

by catlover26 on 1/1/2013 10:42:19 AM

please come and join my club FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU all of the positions are open and you can always comment i will always answer your question and their will be daily updates for everyone thank you for reading this and please join

by funnybunny661 on 1/1/2013 10:10:36 AM

OMG I can't wait for 1D in 3D!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/1/2013 9:59:01 AM

YOu guys forgot Sea of Monsters and City of Bones!!!!!

by myipodrox16 on 1/1/2013 9:58:39 AM

Omg 1D in concert!!! I cant wait!

by pinklol56 on 1/1/2013 9:28:38 AM

spring breakers should be on here! im so excited to see that!!

by caseycat16 on 1/1/2013 9:01:15 AM

You can barely drag yourself out of bed before school these days. What really gets you revved up in the morning?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.