Bridget M.

is modding

3 MINUTES AGO Yup, someone got suspended for trying to lose a basketball game on purpose: http://t.co/4sVOQLuwc9

AN HOUR AGO OMG @DisneyChannel is creating a #Frozen show: http://t.co/9uEuA3tXot

2 HOURS AGO The trick to getting a perfectly wavy mane: http://t.co/7RLVMA50fz

COMMENTS

Bring on the best movies of 2013

Happy New Year, #GLgirls. With the fresh start comes a very long list of flicks we’re eagerly anticipating…and psyched are almost coming to a theater...

Can't wait to see catching fire and despicable me 2!

by Pugsgalore2 on 1/1/2013 12:43:37 PM

I cant wait for the hunger Games-Catching Fire. Im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo obsessed with the Hunger Games. I know every thing that happened, every difference between the book.and the movie. I have read every book at least 5 times each. Im crazy.

by hgrules on 1/1/2013 12:41:38 PM

Can't Wait to see One Direction In 3D (AHHHHH!!!!) And Despicable me 2, lastly Catching Fire!!! <3

by doglover463 on 1/1/2013 11:37:30 AM

I'm really excited for Catching Fire! I looove the Hunger Games, I love Clove so much!

by BubblegumBop on 1/1/2013 11:26:56 AM

i cant wait to see City of Bones, the Mortal Instruments movie

by catlover26 on 1/1/2013 10:42:19 AM

please come and join my club FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU all of the positions are open and you can always comment i will always answer your question and their will be daily updates for everyone thank you for reading this and please join

by funnybunny661 on 1/1/2013 10:10:36 AM

OMG I can't wait for 1D in 3D!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/1/2013 9:59:01 AM

YOu guys forgot Sea of Monsters and City of Bones!!!!!

by myipodrox16 on 1/1/2013 9:58:39 AM

Omg 1D in concert!!! I cant wait!

by pinklol56 on 1/1/2013 9:28:38 AM

spring breakers should be on here! im so excited to see that!!

by caseycat16 on 1/1/2013 9:01:15 AM

When you are super bummed out, How do you cheer yourself up?

CLICK HERE to fall under the spell of Dearest, the magical new book in the Woodcutter Sisters series!

Fash face off: Vote for your chance to score $100 in sporty gear from the NFL

Glitz and glam...or cute and casual? Pick your favorite sporty-chic look for a chance to score a $100 NFLShop.com gift card.

Which look really scores? CLICK HERE to vote!