8 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

11 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

12 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

The biggest concerts you need to attend this year

This year is going to be a big one for all things music—especially when it comes to concerts. We’ve put together a list of some of the...

They are all so awesome! Especially Taylor and 1D! Smile

by footballgirl15 on 1/20/2013 1:49:03 AM

MODMODMOD
OMG, I REALLY want to go to this One Direction concert but my parents won't let me! I hate them so much! How do I convince them to let me go?

hey kayfish! wow that is a total bummer. try and convince them you're mature enough to go to a concert with friends, or ask if they'd be willing to chaperone so that they feel you're totally safe. good luck gurl.

xoxo

Katie L.

by Kayfish on 1/9/2013 3:59:36 PM

OMG I would so love to go to these concerts!!!!

by cupcakesshruti on 1/7/2013 7:12:52 AM

OMG I LOVE MAROON 5 WITH A BURNING PASSION! <3 I'd love to see Maroon 5, Neon Trees, Hot Chelle Rae, Ellie Goulding, Paramore, Emblem3,DEFINITELY Emblem3, and A LOT more in concert one day! I'm not really a fan of Taylor Swift but I REALLY love her song I Knew You Were Trouble. Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 1/6/2013 10:49:26 PM

Hey ladies, it would be so cool if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). We currently have one officer position available, all you have to do is apply and it could totally be you! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/6/2013 10:37:13 PM

Who ever got tickets to see Maroon 5, 1D, and Taylor Swift is so lucky! I love those guys( and girls!)Smile

by IMDoodlebug on 1/6/2013 9:53:23 PM

How is none of the marianas face the music 2 tour up here...Frown mabye cause they dont have their dates up yet..

by Kiwwigirl101 on 1/6/2013 9:30:17 PM

does anyone know girls life twitter plx help?

by ArianaKatFan on 1/6/2013 9:17:34 PM

I wish Bruno Mars was on here... I wanna go see him! Smile

by harrypotterfan2000 on 1/6/2013 6:36:50 PM

JUSTIN BIEBER IS THE BEST OUT OF ALL!!!!! SmileSmileSmile <3<3<3<3<3 tay-tay too.

by girlio93485 on 1/6/2013 5:55:34 PM

I'm most pumped for Taylor Swift's tour. I have tickets to see her and Mumford & Sons.

by supersingershannon on 1/6/2013 5:08:11 PM

I am going to a taylor swift one! I am psyched to get to see Ed Sheeran(also one of my favorite artists!) I want One Direction ones though...cross your fingers!! a Demi Lovato one would also be good for her next album...

by hahaha2005 on 1/6/2013 4:13:20 PM

im all ready going to the one direction concert!!!

by styleaddict on 1/6/2013 1:27:23 PM

I think im just gonna go outside the stadium where Taylor Swift is playing cuz its only like 20min. where I live and wait out side for her to come out. im gonna be the first fan in line outside for an autograph. im one step ahead lol

by ArianaKatFan on 1/6/2013 12:00:32 PM

I wish I could go see the Taylor Swift concert, but it not that I dont have enought money, cuz I have enought holiday money, but I reliezed that I need to safe up for more important things like college Tong which kinda stinks Frown

by ArianaKatFan on 1/6/2013 11:57:42 AM

Got tix fro 1D (two shows) and Ed Sheeran Smile

by earthyartist on 1/6/2013 11:54:52 AM

@Redkyffin Lucky! I'm so jealous! Hope you have fun!

by scamp24 on 1/6/2013 10:47:17 AM

Taylor Swift is gonna be within 1.5 hours of me! I really want to go! And I really want to go to the 1D concert but tickets are REALLY expensive and 3 hours away and I doubt anyone would want to drive me :/

by ellie hills on 1/6/2013 10:30:31 AM

I want to go to the One Direction one so bad, but I don't have any money. Frown

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 1/6/2013 10:22:01 AM

ehh, i think i'll stick with warped tour

by kalulah on 1/6/2013 10:01:25 AM

Going to a Maroon 5 concert! It'll be AMAZING!

by uni301 on 1/6/2013 10:00:19 AM

Ohhh i hope my parents'll let me buy the 1D tix....i hope i have the money!

by pinklol56 on 1/6/2013 9:36:56 AM

I got Taylor Swift tickets so excited! I really want to go to One Direction's concert. So pumped for Taylor Swift's concert! Super super duper excited.

by Fashion designer on 1/6/2013 9:35:34 AM

I realllyyy wanna go to a Green Day concert! It's in April and I'm begging my mom! AHHH I love themmmm <3

by xxnycbeauty on 1/6/2013 9:02:03 AM

So excited got tickets for Maroon 5 when they first went on sale, and it is 2 days after my birthday. Laughing can't wait!!!

by emmacd on 1/6/2013 1:42:38 AM

So excited for the One Direction concert!! Laughing

by foreverme3 on 1/6/2013 1:08:44 AM

Got the One Direction tickets!!! CAN'T WAIT!!! Smile)

by Redkyffin on 1/6/2013 12:03:11 AM