2 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

5 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

6 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

Taylor and Harry no more

Still looking for a BF in 2013? Turns out Harry Styles might be your guy this month because, sigh, the dream couple recently dubbed as “Haylor” (Harry...

Somewhere in her new song about Harry she should say "You went one direction and I went the other" lol I knew they wouldn't last. Love them both but Taylor has just dated toomany guys, and Harry doesn't seem like the type who would date a girl for very long...

by Alykat18 on 1/11/2013 11:49:41 PM

So glad they split up. Harry wasn't happy!

by 1DLoveXX on 1/10/2013 5:18:06 PM

I am not a directioner, and like select Taylor Swift songs...But they were kinda cute together. Just watch this be Taylors newest song:

I remember We kissed on new years (the first year)
Then we said Hey! lets break up 'cause that would make totes sense!
Whaaaa
Ooooooo Harry's not my Romeo and ooooo
I'm not his Juliet his Juliet!
We! Are never ever ever singing on a beach together! No We-ee are Never ever gonna kiss on new years (again)
You go talk to Nyall talk to Liam talk to Me! but I don't have have have have have that one thing!

by pug_lover on 1/10/2013 10:28:06 AM

I think that Taylor needs to slow down and just live. She will find someone eventually that (this sounds mean but it's not what I'm trying to get at) will stay with her. She makes great songs, but when she writes songs about her and her most recent boyfriend breaking up, that's gotta be hurtful to the boy that she broke up with or, in this case, he broke up with her. I get that she needs to get over her breakup, but I don't think writing a song about her and her boyfriend "Never Getting Back Together Ever". Just my opinion.

by jrprodigy12 on 1/10/2013 7:46:16 AM

Okay, I'm obvi not giving the obvi average opinion here. As for the breakup, I saw it coming. And Haylor is the reason Harry Styles is no long my fave cutie from 1D. Taylor belongs with Adam Young, period. End of story. I was really annoyed when I heard bout Haylor, especially after I read Adam's note to Taylor with his response to Enchanted. *In case ya don't know, Enchanted was actually written by Taylor to Adam Young, then he replied with pretty much the same song, but a few alterations, and a beautifully written love note. And then Taylor found Harry and everything changed. Frown

by firestarwillowpelt on 1/10/2013 6:31:47 AM

i am personally not a directioner, but i love haylor. i know people hated it but i think they were adorable. i am probably one of the biggest swifties u will ever meet so i love taylor and everything she chooses, i will always be there for her

by sweetallyloo on 1/9/2013 9:42:16 PM

Honestly, I think both Harry and Taylor have been losing their innocence little by little. Harry has been going crazy with tattoos and Taylor isn't the same curly-haired country girl everyone loves. I didn't want them to date, though I really do love both of them. I'm glad they broke up because I think they might be able to find their old selves again..

Taylor needs a guy her age and more mature (not to say Harry isn't mature!) and her age. I think Harry needs some space for now and should just spend some one-on-one time with the boys for a few days. JUST them.

by alexia_directioner<3 on 1/9/2013 9:31:09 PM

Lol that escalated fast . It went by so "swift" lol. Smile
Wouldn't it be funny if 1D wrote a song before her called "went by so swift"

The rest of 1D better not date Taylor.

by Icecreamluver on 1/9/2013 9:05:28 PM

Thank you!!!! About time! If I was a guy Taylor swift would be on my list to NEVER date. She'll just write a song about it. Man that's gotta be annoying. I used to like taylor but I don't like her new sound & she dates everybody, ugh plus no offense to all the swiftys she didn't sound good @ all on new years.

On the other hand why in the world didn't they write and release a song before they broke up?!?!? They would've made so much money!!!

by Icecreamluver on 1/9/2013 8:41:02 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! They r the perf couple.

by hardwoodqueen on 1/9/2013 7:43:45 PM