8 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

8 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

8 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

5 things to love about the rap-tastic Tweenchronic YouTube vid

First, there was “Friday.” Then came “Thanksgiving.” And now, tweenyboppers Alice and Stacey have created a rap-tastic duo called “Tweenchronic”…and (lucky you!) they’ve just released...

No offense, but this was worse than Friday. First of all, it's what they're wearing. Little girls don't wear off the shoulder tops!! And with the mustache kid, that can teach kids to take candy from strangers... That's kinda like taking drugs!!! What the...

by rotfl:brbttyl:) on 2/12/2013 5:13:04 PM

OMG. these girls are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too young to act like this.what kind of person makes this kind of video?!

by fashionista522 on 1/25/2013 3:53:35 PM

Those girls do Know how to rapSmilebut still to young to act like they are drinking beer!!!

by Yosrasplash on 1/20/2013 6:26:57 PM

Okay, so they are saying its okay to do the adult version of this? This is sick. I might be only 10 but, for the love of everything this is messed up!

by mooncool7 on 1/17/2013 6:28:55 PM

I agree with softballismyBFF. I think its true. My opinion.

by hgrules on 1/16/2013 9:15:13 PM

Personally being on a competitive jump rope team I like the song. But agreeing with others this video gives away bad images

by Schweetie2000 on 1/14/2013 10:52:48 PM

I DON'T LOVE "Skip Rope" AT ALL! The mustache guy is supposed to be a drug dealer, and the brown bags were supposed to look like beer. And at 1:01 a child's stomach is showing. I think it is a bad example, and is AWFUL!

by mamabear162 on 1/13/2013 5:35:37 PM

And Patrice with his Autotuned Rich Kids (ARK Music Factory) strike again.

by ChameleonCircuit on 1/13/2013 5:02:23 PM

I think that these girls don't know what they are doing. But I have to admit that the song is cute, although I dislike the beat/feel of the music. Wonderful dance moves, not suggestive at all. But people are right about this portraying candy as drugs. It is still a wrong music vid, even if the song is okay. Drugs are wrong, and even if they thought it would look cool, it isn't. But I repeat it is not a bad song. I do, however, think that those girls are in for alot of bad media for this if the press really gets wind of it. Meghan D.

by *MoonSong on 1/12/2013 8:03:29 PM

Okay, this is NOTHING like Friday. Friday was a funny video, that was not wrong or bad at all. It wasn't sending out a bad message. But this video IS sending out a bad message. The kids are getting "candy" from a mysterious person - obviously relating to drug dealers. And they are buying drinks that are, again, obviously related to drinking alcohol. AND THESE ARE GIRLS THAT ARE NINE! They are sending out a message that drugs and under-age drinking are cool and okay, which they are not. What parents would agree to this??

by LovePeaceHope on 1/12/2013 7:03:31 PM

What is your fave class in school?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?