AN HOUR AGO ARE YOU READY? @officialR5 is teasing something *HUGE*: http://t.co/PS12bucGBv http://t.co/iilCsX0U78 pic.twitter.com/N3zaiMqUoT

2 HOURS AGO Hey sweaty sistahs! Beat the dreaded summer makeup melt with these amazing products: http://t.co/E9XSGdhCIn pic.twitter.com/z1SA5COiPG

3 HOURS AGO Have you ever been bullied? Share your story & you could be featured in the next issue of GL: http://t.co/dkIXj4ucLe pic.twitter.com/1N5nxBARja

COMMENTS

How To: DIY a neon French mani

With the New Year already in full throttle, tons of new fab trends are on the horizon. One of our faves? The neon French mani...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD !!!
Have you all ever thought about putting outfits on polyvore, if you did I would REALLY love them and follow you all!!!

Hey girlie,

Thanks for your feedback, we love polyvore!

Meghan D.

by nazirah817 on 1/11/2013 11:03:55 PM

This is such a cute idea! I'm definitely gonna have to try it out this weekend. Smile

by purplerainn on 1/11/2013 10:30:14 PM

By the way pplz, join my club: Fashion Central! Laughing

by Diamonds<3 on 1/11/2013 10:15:00 PM

Okay this is the first time I've ever asked fashion advice of ANYBODY 'cept my mom cuz she knows what's in my wardrobe...
But I really wanna wear a skirt this winter, and the only (warm) leggings I have are these grey thermal-ish leggings (kinda hard to explain; I have black leggings too but they aren't very warm...)
Is there ANYTHING I can wear them with without it looking weird?

Hey girlie,

I think gray or black leggings would look cute with a skirt, and a warm pair of tights would work too!

Meghan D.

by Diamonds<3 on 1/11/2013 10:14:11 PM

Omg I never really thought of the painters tape idea! GREAT

by neonroxursox on 1/11/2013 9:04:47 PM

NEON BLUE ALL THE WAY!!!

by punky99 on 1/11/2013 8:41:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD !!!!!!!
if you created a club, how do you delete it?

Hey nazirah817, email brittany@girlslife.com and let her know why you want to delete it. Nothing long, just a short response explaining why. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by nazirah817 on 1/11/2013 8:20:26 PM

thx! XD

by ArianaKatFan on 1/11/2013 7:51:56 PM

I cant stop biting my nails even if they have polish on them i bite them anyway I wantt to stop i cant Frown plz help any advice cuz would be so cool if my nails were long enought

Hey ArianaKatFan, I used to have that problem too, until I always kept my nails polished. Keep them looking cute in different colors and designs and you won't have that problem anymore. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by ArianaKatFan on 1/11/2013 7:47:17 PM

Know how to do the retro updo featured in the Feb/March issue by any chance?

Hey *Queen of the Fashionistas*, I'm sorry girly I'm not exactly sure. Could you describe the hairstyle to me? Xoxo

Lynae P.