Bridget M.

is modding

14 MINUTES AGO Easy, pretty holiday hairstyles: All you need are bobby pins: http://t.co/r9VsDstcLU

12 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

15 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

COMMENTS

Out with the old! 7 steps to clean your closet for 2013

What better way to cleanse for the New Year than to go through your closet? If you’re sick of not being able to find anything to wear...

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I would like your opinion. I have this blouse that is a dark burgendy color and its longer, so I wanted to wear it with black leggings and chocolate brown ugg boots. Do you think that the black an brown would clash? Or the black brown and burgendy would not be a good mix? Please be honest!!!! Thank so much!!!

Hey girlie, I think a lighter color boot would look better. The chocolate brown isn't your worst option, but I think flats or lighter boots would be prettier.

Lauren T.

by Misbubbles on 1/13/2013 7:23:15 PM

I have chin hair and it's REALLY annoying and unattractive, and when i shave it, it never stays off. It grows back instantly and, like I said, it's REALLY ANNOYING!! Please Help! Frown

Hey girlie, use a pair of tweezers and pluck them instead of shaving. It'll take longer for the hair to grow back and you'll feel cleaner.

Lauren T.

by Sparksfly on 1/13/2013 6:58:03 PM

ModModMod
I have a REALLY BAD soda addiction, and I'm trying to quit drinking soda so much using the "Sick Boy Method"
HELP ME

Hey girlie, try to slowly start cutting down on the number of sodas you drink. Start by trying to limit yourself to one a day and move to one a week. Drinking more water will also help reduce your soda craving. Keep a bottle of water with you so that you can use it to keep hydrated and fight off cravings.

Lauren T.

by WhiteStripe3 on 1/13/2013 6:35:08 PM

@icecreamluver, for #3 I would be prepared to pay for dinner for both of you unless he offers to pay. He could join your group of friends, or you could spend time with both, but if you want it to be more of a date then spend more time just the two of you. You give him a ride unless he offers, and therefor you'll prob meet his parents. You can choose the place unless he suggests something.

PS check out my advicequeen page dragonsrox1000

by dragonsrox1000 on 1/13/2013 6:23:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i bought this cute sweater that is white with black arms. How should i wear it? i like to be comfortable but no leggings or dresses or skirts please! can i wear it with tan/brown even though it's black and white? thanks!

Hey girlie, you can definitely wear it with something tan. I would probably wear it with skinny jeans or your favorite pair of jeans.

Lauren T.

by ivorykey96 on 1/13/2013 6:04:05 PM

@Icecreamluver, yes! It's normal to be nervous. To shake those nerves, just practice how you're going to ask the guy and right before you talk to him, take a few deep breaths. Whoever you plan to ask, he'd be a fool not to say no. Good luck!

by scamp24 on 1/13/2013 5:06:11 PM

sorry to bother you but is it ok to be nervous to ask someone? im afraid that i will like shake or something from nerves.

by Icecreamluver on 1/13/2013 1:16:55 PM

Mod? I could really use your help.
1.) my subscription status says it ends dec./jan. 2013 does that mean this year or next? And if next year y is it saying that my parents sent in 1 of those cards to renew a few weeks ago?
2.)r sady hawkins dance is coming up on feb. 2 & this year i was thinking i should ask somebody to experience going 2 a dance w/ some1. But idk who 2 ask. I had a idea of someone who was in my old grade school but idk because we dont talk alot & idk if i shiuld ask him as a friend or what b/c were acquaintances. My friend suggested someone who i actually had a conv. w/. but i dont talk 2 many guys.
3.) i still dont get how the whole date thing works @ a dance. If i ask some1 do i pay 4 everything? Does he join my group do i join his? does this mean i give him a ride do i meet his parents? Does that mean i spend the whole time w/ him @ the dance. and what about eating out who picks the place? Idk understand.

Hey girl, that means that it ends with the last dec/jan 2013 issue, which was this past issue. - Ask whoever you'd like to be with! Whoever you think is cute you should definitely go for it and ask. You'll have to work all that stuff out and figure out where you want to go and hang out with. At a dance, you two might have to pay separately for your dinners unless the guy offers to pay.

lauren r.

by Icecreamluver on 1/13/2013 12:29:28 PM

i saw this thing on pinterest where u turn the hangers backwards, then in the middle of the year or so, you give away everything that hasnt been turned back around.

by foodiejr99 on 1/13/2013 12:10:41 PM

I badly need to clean out my closet, but it seemed so hard. These tips are really helpful! Thanks GL!

Need advice? Join my advice queens club! I'll answer anything. No topic is off limits. Plus, I post tips on the page everyday. Check out my club! Thanks for reading! Remember: every moment is a new chance to smile!

by scamp24 on 1/13/2013 12:09:17 PM