2 HOURS AGO Throw the best #Friendsgiving feast ever: http://t.co/CfwBynu3mF

3 HOURS AGO How to get him to (finally) call you back: http://t.co/RGMLbQNyLi

4 HOURS AGO Oh @olivia_holt, your braid is bae: http://t.co/hpc3M3wbQr #hairspo

COMMENTS

Armed guard leaves unloaded gun in school bathroom. Um, what?

In the month-plus since the school shooting at Sandy Hook, we’ve all heard pretty much everyone get into a hissy fit about whether or not...

This school is only a few miles from me. I know that people make mistakes, and I'm glad none of the students ended up seeing that. But still...it's too bad that there's so much violence in our country that we need armed guards to protect our schools!

And the bubble gun? That's taking the fight against violence a little TOO far. Just sayin!

by peace&luv09 on 2/9/2013 4:11:28 PM

Um, what?? That's CRAZY! A five year old saying she's going to shoot a kid with a HELLO KITTY BUBBLE GUN- c'mon! Two words. Over reaction.

by Girlslifegirl5155 on 1/24/2013 10:35:19 AM

I think that it feels like adults are so desperate to stop another tragedy like Sandy Hook from happening again (and trust me, they are not alone) that they are throwing all their energy into protecting us against something like this happening...unless it happens to be an adult who makes a mistake. I'm sorry, but is it fair that a FIVE YEAR OLD gets suspended for saying she would shoot people with a BUBBLE gun (which is a little weird and should definitely get discussed with the little girl, but being suspended for that is RIDICULOUS) and a supposedly responsible ADULT and former SHERIFF leaves a gun in a school bathroom (yes, by accident, but still, are you kidding me? He left a gun in a school bathroom BY ACCIDENT?!?!?) and does not get punished? Not to say that either should be punished more or less or anything because that's not my call to make, but it just makes you think that there are different standards being set for adults and children to young adults...*sigh* it's just hard.

by otter77 on 1/24/2013 1:24:03 AM

A hello kity bubble gun? Realy?! That's just rediculous!!! Im sure it wouldnt hurt anybody and im sure she didnt mean any harm! I mean she's 5! come on!!!

by hmeyer on 1/23/2013 8:05:27 PM

Okay, some little boy accidently left his pocket knife in his pocket and someone saw and reported him. He got expelled. Even though this guy leaving his gun was an accident he still needs some kind of punishment. What id it had been loaded? What would have happened then? We cant just pick and choose which things deserve to be acted upon. If you do it for 1, do it for all. That sends the message. Lauren T.

by soccerholic on 1/23/2013 7:44:48 PM

That five year old really got suspended for saying I'm gonna shoot you with a HELLO KITTY BUBBLE GUN?

by BubblegumBop on 1/23/2013 1:52:31 PM

I get that you don't want to leave guns laying around, but I do think you need to take into consideration that it was unloaded.

by supersingershannon on 1/22/2013 8:52:58 PM

UNLOADED gun. no big deal

by emmulee on 1/22/2013 7:38:04 PM

Wow. A five year old got suspended from saying: "I'm gonna shoot you with a Hello Kitty BUBBLE gun". Puh-leeze. She's five...she doesn't know what she's saying. It was probably just a little kid joking around.

by BabyDahl13 on 1/22/2013 6:00:35 PM

what?
this world is sssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooo weird

by Prim on 1/22/2013 5:48:23 PM

Need help with girl problems? Guess what.. There's a blog for it! Do you ever say to yourself, ow.. My tummy hurts., maybe it's a period, or, My friend is judging me by my clothes, what should I do? Well, join my club, Girl Problemos!

by LovinPiee on 1/22/2013 5:04:00 PM

Um the student got suspended for saying that? It's 5 year old! Their going to say weird and random stuff!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/22/2013 4:36:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Me and my old bestfriend drifted away. We have no classes together and we I chose that it wasn't working right now. We would always fight and she'd pick people over me all the time. I hang out with my own group of friends and she does to. We always walk out together now she waits for me at lockers then when were walking out runs ahead. She has never tried to do this. Even if she has to go early she doesn't say anything. Am I free to say were not even cool anymore? Is she hurt or are we just plain done being friends?

Hey Girl, the same thing happened to me in middle school and it could definitely just be a phase. Or it could not. Tell her that you don't like that she keeps running out on you and maybe find someone else to walk home with too.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by zebranista<3 on 1/22/2013 3:43:19 PM

Heyy Girls, Check out my Club; It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about: Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥ If you have any questions we will answer ASAP!!! Can't wait to see you there♥

by nazirah817 on 1/22/2013 3:19:36 PM

Hey girlies! Please check ouy my club:

"Fashion, Hair and more! Oh my!"

If you love giving out advice on fashion, makeup, hair,nails, and more, or you NEED advice on that kind of stuff this club is P-e-r-f-e-c-t for YOU! I have positions like VP, Beauty Babe, and Fashionista open that i'd love to fill so please join!

Thanks <3