Bridget M.

is modding

31 MINUTES AGO #Dear Carol, people think I'm dumb, and I'm tired of it: http://t.co/YvJoLnyqcW

1 HOURS AGO #LastMinuteGifts under 20 bucks...GO!!! http://t.co/Wa56z6wIec

2 HOURS AGO Xmas is Thurs, so it's only right that you peep this week's #horoscopes. Will you get what you've been wishing for? http://t.co/TB5kfiiUF9

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Lea vs. Chloe

We’ve been eyeing the neon trend for quite a while now. (Did you check out our Cute & Cheap neon accessories in our December/January 2013 issue?) And...

Neither. Chloe looks washed out, and Lea's dress doesn't complement or accentuate her figure.

by hidi75 on 1/24/2013 10:09:01 PM

As much as I love Chloe's, I have to say Lea. Hot pink compliments her a lot more than neon yellow does to Chloe.

by 1Dadele on 1/24/2013 9:38:29 PM

Lea looked WAY better because chloe's dress... it just didn't fit her form and Lea looked more confident as well which is a big plus

by Pandagirl528 on 1/24/2013 9:22:24 PM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, Guys R Us! We have the beat advice for any guy sitch. Please check it out! <3 Alicia

by cali princess on 1/24/2013 8:11:53 PM

Lea 100% it was a great outfit and didn't wash her out by being too bright.

by koolkat534 on 1/24/2013 8:09:04 PM

CHLOEEEEEEEEEEE!! I really liked Chloe's the best. As much as I loved Lea's emsemble, i really didn't like how there was, like sections of sequins and the rest lace, which just wasn't too flattering for her. Meanwhile, Chloe's was gathered in the waist, which looked great, and her black heels made the dress stand out more.

by taylor_swift_luvr13 on 1/24/2013 7:56:32 PM

Lea looked prettier, but I loved Chloe's shoes... but I still pick Lea.

by prettypinkelephants on 1/24/2013 7:21:12 PM

chloe all the way

by cutiepie14231 on 1/24/2013 6:33:22 PM

Chloe!!!!! No doubt. I like her shoes a lot better too.

by Ashwinder on 1/24/2013 10:55:51 AM

As much as I love Lea, I'm going to have to go with Chloe. Chloe's dress seems to flatter her figure more, and she really made it stand out with the black heels.

by HelenaPS on 1/24/2013 1:09:57 AM