8 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

9 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

10 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

5 genius ways to wake up your winter wardrobe

When you have exhausted every sweater combo your closet allows, and you’ve tied the entire plethora of your scarves in every twisted knot known to man, it...

I am 12 years old and have a petite/ruler bod...what do you think would look good on me?

by orlandobloomrocks on 2/10/2013 7:02:19 PM

Everything is really cute !

by _temporaryforever03 on 2/8/2013 11:41:24 PM

Hola chicas! I need your advice about something. Our school's Valentine's Dance is coming up, and I'm not exactly sure how I want to look for it. I already picked out my shirt, it's a silky black blouse. But I have no idea what to wear for bottoms. Jeans? What kind? What about a skirt? Also, how do you girls think I should do my hair for the dance? I'm planning to straighten it, but do you have any ideas on how to style it? Thanks so much!!

by 17angie17 on 2/2/2013 2:40:33 PM

What are some cheap stores that still have cute things??

Try these:

-Forever 21

-Love Culture

-Wet Seal

-T.J. Maxx

mailyse f.

by Glimmer_Glamour on 2/1/2013 2:55:41 PM

Well, I have a very tomboyish and repetitive style. I usually wear some graphic tees with jeans and maybe a hoodie all winter. I have TONS of cute dresses and skirts. But I never wear them for fear of looking "weak" or "girly" For school or around guys, because I almost never need to be rescued. My parents love to joke that I wear the cutest stuff on the weekend, but the thing is, I'm not completely sure how shed my boyish look for something more femine for school, but still keep my ability for care for myself. What are some ways I could shake up my style to show people, "Hey, she does have a figure!" Instead of wearing hopelessly baggy shirts and pants but still be tough as nails, but not always be veiwed as "one of the guys" all the time?

hey girl! I know exactly what you mean. It can be difficult when you wanna portray two things at once. I think your best bet is to fuse the two sides of you. Dress in clothes that make you feel confident, not overlooked (sweatpants) or super girly (skirts/dresses). Mix and match pieces to work outfits that are not "too girly" or "too tomboy". Try skirts with leather jackets, ripped jeans with frilly tops, etc. It's all about balance!

Katie L.

by Nerdbird34 on 1/30/2013 10:10:15 AM

on one outfit there were shorts, and because our car doors were iced onto our car and could not get them working ,i dont think shorts are a very good fashion subject right now.

by wishergirl12 on 1/26/2013 1:18:42 PM

Heyy Girlies, Pleas join my club It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 1/25/2013 1:46:19 PM

by Emilicious on 1/25/2013 12:11:25 AM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, Guys R Us! We have advice for any guy sitch. Please check it out pretties! <3 Alicia

by cali princess on 1/24/2013 8:01:05 PM

So I really like bootcut jeans, but I don't know what shoes to wear with them. I don't wear heels btw.

hey! well, boots, ideally are good to wear with boot cut jeans. they fit over them easily Smile

Helen S.

by LAGguitar on 1/24/2013 7:27:11 PM

Super cute fall outfit idea: Add a little texture to your look with a ruffled blouse under a cardigan.
What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!