3 HOURS AGO We know, we know...flossing is the worst. Here's why you should be doing it anyway: http://t.co/9APOpAOTAu pic.twitter.com/wcqaPLRJdl

4 HOURS AGO Have you entered to win your signed copy of #TeenBeach2 yet?!: http://t.co/uyX5bTD9ee pic.twitter.com/pylNOrTWYf

5 HOURS AGO Where will you be watching the fireworks tonight, GL girls? 🎆🎆🎆

COMMENTS

Cover up! The cutest winter hats under $25

Ya know what they say: you lose heat most quickly through your noggin, so it’s important to keep bundled up in the winter. Well that’s all fine...

ugh i want all the H A T S !!! ♥

by islandgirl23 on 1/24/2013 7:12:38 PM

Getting furrific ae hat Smile sooo cute!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/24/2013 6:42:08 PM

ahhh! i'm so mad cuz i was looking for a good hat a few weeks ago

by ida_ghohestani on 1/24/2013 4:34:37 PM

I have a hat that looks like a pair of socks you should add that to the list Smile.
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I like this guy...a lot. The only problem (well okay there are more than one but anyways)is that I don't think he likes me. I am nice, friendly, confident, smart (or at least that's what he told me).Anyways after he said that I am head over heels for him. But his math partner (my bff) is looking like his crush while I am stuck with the Brainy kid Frown.
How do I get him to like me??? PLz PLz PLZ help.
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Check out this link about flirting:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2007/11/17/Flirting101.aspx

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by crosbygal87 on 1/24/2013 4:31:11 PM

Love the hats! I want the beret. Smile Maybe the flannel one too, that is cute!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 1/24/2013 3:58:14 PM

I have ALL of these hats and you can get pretty much all of these hats at Forever 21, that's where I got mine.

by pinklol56 on 1/24/2013 7:31:20 AM