3 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

6 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

8 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

Cover up! The cutest winter hats under $25

Ya know what they say: you lose heat most quickly through your noggin, so it’s important to keep bundled up in the winter. Well that’s all fine...

ugh i want all the H A T S !!! ♥

by islandgirl23 on 1/24/2013 7:12:38 PM

Getting furrific ae hat Smile sooo cute!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/24/2013 6:42:08 PM

ahhh! i'm so mad cuz i was looking for a good hat a few weeks ago

by ida_ghohestani on 1/24/2013 4:34:37 PM

I have a hat that looks like a pair of socks you should add that to the list Smile.
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I like this guy...a lot. The only problem (well okay there are more than one but anyways)is that I don't think he likes me. I am nice, friendly, confident, smart (or at least that's what he told me).Anyways after he said that I am head over heels for him. But his math partner (my bff) is looking like his crush while I am stuck with the Brainy kid Frown.
How do I get him to like me??? PLz PLz PLZ help.
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Check out this link about flirting:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2007/11/17/Flirting101.aspx

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by crosbygal87 on 1/24/2013 4:31:11 PM

Love the hats! I want the beret. Smile Maybe the flannel one too, that is cute!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 1/24/2013 3:58:14 PM

I have ALL of these hats and you can get pretty much all of these hats at Forever 21, that's where I got mine.

by pinklol56 on 1/24/2013 7:31:20 AM

Want to avoid breakouts this year? Keep the Formula 10.0.6 Starter Kit in your locker or backpack. Getting clean skin after gym or pratice has never been easier.

Are you allowed to wear makeup?

DAYS

HOURS

MIN

SEC
Cute, comfy kicks? Check! CLICK HERE to see what's topping our back to-school shopping list...plus snag styling secrets.

Quiz: Which character from The Giver are you?

Are you sweet like Fiona...or daring like Jonas?

CLICK HERE to meet your movie

match-up from The Giver!