1 HOURS AGO How to make a Tumblr-worthy mason jar terrarium: http://t.co/XhvHsFwqvg

2 HOURS AGO What's in store for your love life? Check the #horoscopes to find out: http://t.co/pKnVoYFNPM

3 HOURS AGO The trick to DIYing top notch #EasterEggs: http://t.co/5jpAv7RU8s

COMMENTS

Cover up! The cutest winter hats under $25

Ya know what they say: you lose heat most quickly through your noggin, so it’s important to keep bundled up in the winter. Well that’s all fine...

ugh i want all the H A T S !!! ♥

by islandgirl23 on 1/24/2013 7:12:38 PM

Getting furrific ae hat Smile sooo cute!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/24/2013 6:42:08 PM

ahhh! i'm so mad cuz i was looking for a good hat a few weeks ago

by ida_ghohestani on 1/24/2013 4:34:37 PM

I have a hat that looks like a pair of socks you should add that to the list Smile.
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I like this guy...a lot. The only problem (well okay there are more than one but anyways)is that I don't think he likes me. I am nice, friendly, confident, smart (or at least that's what he told me).Anyways after he said that I am head over heels for him. But his math partner (my bff) is looking like his crush while I am stuck with the Brainy kid Frown.
How do I get him to like me??? PLz PLz PLZ help.
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Check out this link about flirting:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2007/11/17/Flirting101.aspx

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by crosbygal87 on 1/24/2013 4:31:11 PM

Love the hats! I want the beret. Smile Maybe the flannel one too, that is cute!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 1/24/2013 3:58:14 PM

I have ALL of these hats and you can get pretty much all of these hats at Forever 21, that's where I got mine.

by pinklol56 on 1/24/2013 7:31:20 AM

In the mood for a personal style change? Try experimenting with mix 'n' match florals or bright colorblocking.

How much effort do you put into your everyday school wear?

Wanna score the sweetest swag of the season? CLICK HERE and you could win our Fresh Spring Picks giveaway!

Come see what girls are saying about Echo!

Listen up, bookworm babes. Loved Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan? Check out her newest novel, Echo, in our second-ever book club! We're talking music, magic and more all month. CLICK HERE to check it out.