8 HOURS AGO Time for dreamland, chicas. See you tomorrow bright and early... or maybe closer to noon! #SundaySleepIn 😴

9 HOURS AGO Can't believe it's already been so long. #17YearsBattleOfHogwarts #InMemoryOf Fred, Professor Lupin, Tonks and the rest.

10 HOURS AGO So you accidentally laughed at your BFF. Here's how to make it up to her and go from 🙅 back to �http://t.co/xyI41EyeZhZh

COMMENTS

Cover up! The cutest winter hats under $25

Ya know what they say: you lose heat most quickly through your noggin, so it’s important to keep bundled up in the winter. Well that’s all fine...

ugh i want all the H A T S !!! ♥

by islandgirl23 on 1/24/2013 7:12:38 PM

Getting furrific ae hat Smile sooo cute!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/24/2013 6:42:08 PM

ahhh! i'm so mad cuz i was looking for a good hat a few weeks ago

by ida_ghohestani on 1/24/2013 4:34:37 PM

I have a hat that looks like a pair of socks you should add that to the list Smile.
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I like this guy...a lot. The only problem (well okay there are more than one but anyways)is that I don't think he likes me. I am nice, friendly, confident, smart (or at least that's what he told me).Anyways after he said that I am head over heels for him. But his math partner (my bff) is looking like his crush while I am stuck with the Brainy kid Frown.
How do I get him to like me??? PLz PLz PLZ help.
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Check out this link about flirting:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2007/11/17/Flirting101.aspx

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by crosbygal87 on 1/24/2013 4:31:11 PM

Love the hats! I want the beret. Smile Maybe the flannel one too, that is cute!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 1/24/2013 3:58:14 PM

I have ALL of these hats and you can get pretty much all of these hats at Forever 21, that's where I got mine.

by pinklol56 on 1/24/2013 7:31:20 AM

Skip the concealer and face powders and flaunt your freckles this summer! Your clean face will feel amazing without all of those caked on layers.

Write on! Do you keep a diary or journal?

QUIZ: Could you go Rogue?

Do you go with the flow...or do you go rogue? CLICK HERE to find out if you've got what it takes to change the world.