How to deal with a bad kisser
My dad is sexually abusing me. How can I tell my mom?
25 things to do before school lets out
Tune up your summer concert wardrobe with these picks
Get gorgeous spring date night makeup
6 graphic tees to get ya movin'
Are you a 'fraidy cat?
Show some #GLcrew love, babes!
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
18 Comments | Add Yours
5. Spending time with them
6. I'm not a candy and flowers person
8. Um...whatever feels right at that moment...
by hermionegirl12 on 3/13/2013 6:14:35 PM
4.Perfect or Beautiful
5.Tell them or compliment them
6.Oh, that's hard...
9.Dependent on what they stand for and where they are, but otherwise both xoxo
by pixiegav on 3/10/2013 7:53:57 PM
1. Yes. Selfless and eternal love.
2. Yes I know someone who felt the same way and life is crazy so you never know!
3. No. Oh, well I have plenty of time. (I am only 13 and 1/2)
4. One word to describe love...INDESCRIBABLE!!! Everyone has different views, because love is different for everyone. No two situations are the same. Just like people-and snowflakes.
5. Being selfless; willing to give anything up for them. ANYTHING!!!
6. Flowers. They are alive, just like your love. (It might not last, just like flowers dying, but it was gorgeous while it lasted!)
7. Note. It is the little things that count! (Not always, but mostly.)
8. Kiss! More personal and sacred between a girl and boy to kiss. You can hug anyone but going up and kissing, let's say, your brother (EWW!!!) <--- Exactly!, is totally different.
9. X's are more romantic! (look at #8)
by Cassia Reyes on 3/5/2013 9:37:55 PM
1. Um HECK YES!
5. always being there
7. cute note
8. hug just being wraped in his arms *sigh* #SINGLELIFE
9. X's or O's it doesn't matter
by pink10167811 on 2/26/2013 10:27:28 PM
1. Do you believe in true love? yes
2. Do you believe in love at first sight? kinda
3. Have you ever been in love? right now i am <33333
4. What's one word that describes love? perfect <3
5. What's your favorite way to show someone you love them? when i see them i hug them and i compliment them. whenever i get off thne phone with my bff though we just say a simple love ya
6. Candy or flowers? dang idkk probably candyyy its food
7. Card or cute note? cute note.... just sent one to my bf
8. Kiss or hug? hugs
9. X's or O's? both xoxo
by allyluvsgl on 2/9/2013 11:34:21 AM
4. Butterflies in your stomach
5. Make him feel special
7. Cute note
by kay333 on 2/4/2013 7:31:22 PM
5. Just being together
7. Cute note
by Unicorn puke on 2/3/2013 8:43:17 PM
3. Depends on your version of in love, if that means heart pounds cant breathe and you flush around them, yes.
4. Hmmmm... Happiness
5. Talk to them like they are a human being. It's not that hard if it's you guyfriend.
6. Candy or flowers? Ummm, how about them poems? But I'll take candy any day.
7. Cute Note! Ah DOI!
8. In public a hug, in private/on a date kiss.
9. Why choose, I use both!
by lavlo on 1/26/2013 10:54:38 PM
1. Do you believe in true love? yesss ma'am! D
2. Do you believe in love at first sight? nope... you have to get to know somebody in order to love them
3. Have you ever been in love? am right now <333
4. What's one word that describes love? hmm... beautiful? lol idk!
5. What's your favorite way to show someone you love them? I love just remembering things about them, showing interests in his hobbies, encouraging him on, annnd leaving little notes in his locker c:
6. Candy or flowers? CAAAAAANDY!!!!!
7. Card or cute note? cute note!
8. Kiss or hug? im greedy.. so both
9. X's or O's? what??? that's the same question as 8!!
by lalalagurl on 1/26/2013 4:27:21 PM
1.Do you believe in true love? Yes<3
2.Do you believe in love at first sight? I believe in lust at first sight.
3.Have you ever been in love? No
4.What's one word that describes love? Indescribable.
5.What's your favorite way to show someone you love them? Complimenting them, remembering the little things they told you, and doing the simple little things for them that they wouldn't expect<3
6.Candy or flowers? flowers<3
7.Card or cute note? cute note.
8.Kiss or hug? kiss.
9.X's or O's? X's.
by michipie205 on 1/26/2013 1:25:22 PM
Flavor: Get the perfect mix of fresh fruit and creamy cake with this delish gloss.
Fab Fact: First introduced in 1999, this fave flave was brought back in 2010 by popular demand.
Win like Gabrielle Douglas!