Woohoo! 25 things you gotta do this spring break
My ex has a new GF! Am I still smitten—or just jealous?
15 spring odd jobs to get ya started
18 things you need to know about the hotties of Divergent
"Untold" - An original poem
6 tricks for looking cute over spring break
5 ways to get your shiny strands back
7 cinchy ways to get more from your workout
Which fictional school is made for you?
Sneak a peek at our April/May issue starring Becky G
GL Exclusive with Lea Michele
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Friendships are the best ships, but what do you do when your BFF is lying to you? We've got the low down: http://t.co/ghx4zx4mKR
2 HOURS AGO Hey! What do YOU think your school’s cafeteria could do to get you to eat more fruits and veggies? http://t.co/JeHBEAEp6e
3 HOURS AGO #RockYourWeekend: 4 ways to give your Saturday sleepovers a makeover: http://t.co/9bhuYOi0PQ (http://t.co/zjYYMArmvY)
18 Comments | Add Yours
1. Do you believe in true love? No
2. Do you believe in love at first sight? No
3. Have you ever been in love? Yes
4. What's one word that describes love? You can't describe love in just one word
5. What's your favorite way to show someone you love them? I don't know
6. Candy or flowers? Flowers
7. Card or cute note? Cute note
8. Kiss or hug? Hug
9. X's or O's? O's
by Aki on 7/31/2013 2:50:41 PM
5. Spending time with them
6. I'm not a candy and flowers person
8. Um...whatever feels right at that moment...
by hermionegirl12 on 3/13/2013 6:14:35 PM
4.Perfect or Beautiful
5.Tell them or compliment them
6.Oh, that's hard...
9.Dependent on what they stand for and where they are, but otherwise both xoxo
by pixiegav on 3/10/2013 7:53:57 PM
1. Um HECK YES!
5. always being there
7. cute note
8. hug just being wraped in his arms *sigh* #SINGLELIFE
9. X's or O's it doesn't matter
by pink10167811 on 2/26/2013 10:27:28 PM
1. Do you believe in true love? yes
2. Do you believe in love at first sight? kinda
3. Have you ever been in love? right now i am <33333
4. What's one word that describes love? perfect <3
5. What's your favorite way to show someone you love them? when i see them i hug them and i compliment them. whenever i get off thne phone with my bff though we just say a simple love ya
6. Candy or flowers? dang idkk probably candyyy its food
7. Card or cute note? cute note.... just sent one to my bf
8. Kiss or hug? hugs
9. X's or O's? both xoxo
by allyluvsgl on 2/9/2013 11:34:21 AM
4. Butterflies in your stomach
5. Make him feel special
7. Cute note
by kay333 on 2/4/2013 7:31:22 PM
5. Just being together
7. Cute note
by Unicorn puke on 2/3/2013 8:43:17 PM
3. Depends on your version of in love, if that means heart pounds cant breathe and you flush around them, yes.
4. Hmmmm... Happiness
5. Talk to them like they are a human being. It's not that hard if it's you guyfriend.
6. Candy or flowers? Ummm, how about them poems? But I'll take candy any day.
7. Cute Note! Ah DOI!
8. In public a hug, in private/on a date kiss.
9. Why choose, I use both!
by lavlo on 1/26/2013 10:54:38 PM
1. Do you believe in true love? yesss ma'am! D
2. Do you believe in love at first sight? nope... you have to get to know somebody in order to love them
3. Have you ever been in love? am right now <333
4. What's one word that describes love? hmm... beautiful? lol idk!
5. What's your favorite way to show someone you love them? I love just remembering things about them, showing interests in his hobbies, encouraging him on, annnd leaving little notes in his locker c:
6. Candy or flowers? CAAAAAANDY!!!!!
7. Card or cute note? cute note!
8. Kiss or hug? im greedy.. so both
9. X's or O's? what??? that's the same question as 8!!
by lalalagurl on 1/26/2013 4:27:21 PM
1.Do you believe in true love? Yes<3
2.Do you believe in love at first sight? I believe in lust at first sight.
3.Have you ever been in love? No
4.What's one word that describes love? Indescribable.
5.What's your favorite way to show someone you love them? Complimenting them, remembering the little things they told you, and doing the simple little things for them that they wouldn't expect<3
6.Candy or flowers? flowers<3
7.Card or cute note? cute note.
8.Kiss or hug? kiss.
9.X's or O's? X's.
by michipie205 on 1/26/2013 1:25:22 PM
It Takes Two: Win, read and review!
Win, read and review an exclusive, advanced reading copy of It Takes Two: A Whole New Ball Game by Belle Payton...and you might be featured by GL! CLICK HERE to enter