How to dye the perfect Easter egg—no kit required!
Why your BF doesn't notice your new 'do
Dear Carol: How can I turn my attitude around?
The Mortal Instruments series is coming to TV
April Fools' Day: Jokes on You!
How to make a pretty (and inspiring) mason jar terrarium
#WeTriedIt: Caress touch-activated scented body wash
10 foolproof ways to make yourself a morning person
Share your thoughts on our April/May 2015 music issue! What did YOU love?
R5: All Day, All Night: Exclusive one-night event!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
7 HOURS AGO 7 ways to not feel like you're dying on your period: http://t.co/oUolsvMQdC
9 HOURS AGO Is there a better scent than chocolate-orange? Dare you to name one. 🍫🍊
10 HOURS AGO Literally every girl deserves this: http://t.co/6bYAIX3jxy
18 Comments | Add Yours
1. Do you believe in true love? No
2. Do you believe in love at first sight? No
3. Have you ever been in love? Yes
4. What's one word that describes love? You can't describe love in just one word
5. What's your favorite way to show someone you love them? I don't know
6. Candy or flowers? Flowers
7. Card or cute note? Cute note
8. Kiss or hug? Hug
9. X's or O's? O's
by Aki on 7/31/2013 2:50:41 PM
5. Spending time with them
6. I'm not a candy and flowers person
8. Um...whatever feels right at that moment...
by hermionegirl12 on 3/13/2013 6:14:35 PM
4.Perfect or Beautiful
5.Tell them or compliment them
6.Oh, that's hard...
9.Dependent on what they stand for and where they are, but otherwise both xoxo
by pixiegav on 3/10/2013 7:53:57 PM
1. Um HECK YES!
5. always being there
7. cute note
8. hug just being wraped in his arms *sigh* #SINGLELIFE
9. X's or O's it doesn't matter
by pink10167811 on 2/26/2013 10:27:28 PM
1. Do you believe in true love? yes
2. Do you believe in love at first sight? kinda
3. Have you ever been in love? right now i am <33333
4. What's one word that describes love? perfect <3
5. What's your favorite way to show someone you love them? when i see them i hug them and i compliment them. whenever i get off thne phone with my bff though we just say a simple love ya
6. Candy or flowers? dang idkk probably candyyy its food
7. Card or cute note? cute note.... just sent one to my bf
8. Kiss or hug? hugs
9. X's or O's? both xoxo
by allyluvsgl on 2/9/2013 11:34:21 AM
4. Butterflies in your stomach
5. Make him feel special
7. Cute note
by kay333 on 2/4/2013 7:31:22 PM
5. Just being together
7. Cute note
by Unicorn puke on 2/3/2013 8:43:17 PM
3. Depends on your version of in love, if that means heart pounds cant breathe and you flush around them, yes.
4. Hmmmm... Happiness
5. Talk to them like they are a human being. It's not that hard if it's you guyfriend.
6. Candy or flowers? Ummm, how about them poems? But I'll take candy any day.
7. Cute Note! Ah DOI!
8. In public a hug, in private/on a date kiss.
9. Why choose, I use both!
by lavlo on 1/26/2013 10:54:38 PM
1. Do you believe in true love? yesss ma'am! D
2. Do you believe in love at first sight? nope... you have to get to know somebody in order to love them
3. Have you ever been in love? am right now <333
4. What's one word that describes love? hmm... beautiful? lol idk!
5. What's your favorite way to show someone you love them? I love just remembering things about them, showing interests in his hobbies, encouraging him on, annnd leaving little notes in his locker c:
6. Candy or flowers? CAAAAAANDY!!!!!
7. Card or cute note? cute note!
8. Kiss or hug? im greedy.. so both
9. X's or O's? what??? that's the same question as 8!!
by lalalagurl on 1/26/2013 4:27:21 PM
1.Do you believe in true love? Yes<3
2.Do you believe in love at first sight? I believe in lust at first sight.
3.Have you ever been in love? No
4.What's one word that describes love? Indescribable.
5.What's your favorite way to show someone you love them? Complimenting them, remembering the little things they told you, and doing the simple little things for them that they wouldn't expect<3
6.Candy or flowers? flowers<3
7.Card or cute note? cute note.
8.Kiss or hug? kiss.
9.X's or O's? X's.
by michipie205 on 1/26/2013 1:25:22 PM
Come see what girls are saying about Echo!
Listen up, bookworm babes. Loved Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan? Check out her newest novel, Echo, in our second-ever book club! We're talking music, magic and more all month. CLICK HERE to check it out.