4 dance moves to master before the spring fling
Backstabbing boys: How to deal with a gossiping crush
Dear Carol: Help! I'm the annoying friend
Check out Cody Simpson's music video for "New Problems"
Things are looking up, stargazers! Get a sneak peek at what Venus has in store for ya this week...
Insta upgrade: Five free apps to perfect your pics
Three mascaras you can totally ugly-cry in
Here's why Chipotle is *so* not worth it
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast Character Voices
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO .@ShawnMendes...YASSS 😍#MCEE:http://t.co/QBPdvSMIl00
1 HOURS AGO Here's what Chipotle is *actualllly* doing to your body: http://t.co/NuwHMbF9Xi
2 HOURS AGO What's this week got in store for ya? Peep your #horoscope to find out: http://t.co/bL77yHP6ZX
18 Comments | Add Yours
1. Do you believe in true love? No
2. Do you believe in love at first sight? No
3. Have you ever been in love? Yes
4. What's one word that describes love? You can't describe love in just one word
5. What's your favorite way to show someone you love them? I don't know
6. Candy or flowers? Flowers
7. Card or cute note? Cute note
8. Kiss or hug? Hug
9. X's or O's? O's
by Aki on 7/31/2013 2:50:41 PM
5. Spending time with them
6. I'm not a candy and flowers person
8. Um...whatever feels right at that moment...
by hermionegirl12 on 3/13/2013 6:14:35 PM
4.Perfect or Beautiful
5.Tell them or compliment them
6.Oh, that's hard...
9.Dependent on what they stand for and where they are, but otherwise both xoxo
by pixiegav on 3/10/2013 7:53:57 PM
1. Um HECK YES!
5. always being there
7. cute note
8. hug just being wraped in his arms *sigh* #SINGLELIFE
9. X's or O's it doesn't matter
by pink10167811 on 2/26/2013 10:27:28 PM
1. Do you believe in true love? yes
2. Do you believe in love at first sight? kinda
3. Have you ever been in love? right now i am <33333
4. What's one word that describes love? perfect <3
5. What's your favorite way to show someone you love them? when i see them i hug them and i compliment them. whenever i get off thne phone with my bff though we just say a simple love ya
6. Candy or flowers? dang idkk probably candyyy its food
7. Card or cute note? cute note.... just sent one to my bf
8. Kiss or hug? hugs
9. X's or O's? both xoxo
by allyluvsgl on 2/9/2013 11:34:21 AM
4. Butterflies in your stomach
5. Make him feel special
7. Cute note
by kay333 on 2/4/2013 7:31:22 PM
5. Just being together
7. Cute note
by Unicorn puke on 2/3/2013 8:43:17 PM
3. Depends on your version of in love, if that means heart pounds cant breathe and you flush around them, yes.
4. Hmmmm... Happiness
5. Talk to them like they are a human being. It's not that hard if it's you guyfriend.
6. Candy or flowers? Ummm, how about them poems? But I'll take candy any day.
7. Cute Note! Ah DOI!
8. In public a hug, in private/on a date kiss.
9. Why choose, I use both!
by lavlo on 1/26/2013 10:54:38 PM
1. Do you believe in true love? yesss ma'am! D
2. Do you believe in love at first sight? nope... you have to get to know somebody in order to love them
3. Have you ever been in love? am right now <333
4. What's one word that describes love? hmm... beautiful? lol idk!
5. What's your favorite way to show someone you love them? I love just remembering things about them, showing interests in his hobbies, encouraging him on, annnd leaving little notes in his locker c:
6. Candy or flowers? CAAAAAANDY!!!!!
7. Card or cute note? cute note!
8. Kiss or hug? im greedy.. so both
9. X's or O's? what??? that's the same question as 8!!
by lalalagurl on 1/26/2013 4:27:21 PM
1.Do you believe in true love? Yes<3
2.Do you believe in love at first sight? I believe in lust at first sight.
3.Have you ever been in love? No
4.What's one word that describes love? Indescribable.
5.What's your favorite way to show someone you love them? Complimenting them, remembering the little things they told you, and doing the simple little things for them that they wouldn't expect<3
6.Candy or flowers? flowers<3
7.Card or cute note? cute note.
8.Kiss or hug? kiss.
9.X's or O's? X's.
by michipie205 on 1/26/2013 1:25:22 PM
Score some swoon-worthy reads!
Win a cute new collection in our
Books We're Crushing On giveaway!
CLICK HERE to enter...