4 HOURS AGO Keep your white sneaks oh-so-fresh with these tips: http://t.co/MleytBzl7y pic.twitter.com/ei6mrVBhLo

5 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: Get your princess on with @DisneyChannel this weekend!: http://t.co/P2QpInO51X pic.twitter.com/juRdmHQvIm

6 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: 18-year-old author @caltabiano_anna talks writing, college and more: http://t.co/ihrsSLeD1B pic.twitter.com/0iC2OK9EnE

COMMENTS

6 spring kicks to add to your shoe shopping list

Let your feet take the spotlight this spring with these absolutely adorable and affordable shoes. Embrace all the pretty pastels and wild ‘n crazy patterns. No one...

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 2/3/2013 8:22:02 PM

I LOVE those polka dot Keds!!!

by StrictlyStripesandSuspenders on 2/1/2013 5:08:54 PM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 1/29/2013 6:17:06 PM

The two pair of flats from LuLu's are really cute, but I absolutely LOVE the rain boots! (:

by purplerainn on 1/29/2013 4:45:26 PM

THESE SHOES ARE SO CUTE!

by iREad on 1/29/2013 5:42:44 AM

by Emilicious on 1/29/2013 2:25:00 AM

MOD!!!MOD!!!!MOD!!!
I what to have a study date with my crush. one problem, he's the one who need help in school!!!! how can i suggest i tutor him without hurting his feelings? THANKSSmile

Hey girlie,

I don't think you need to specifically offer to tutor him, you could just suggest that you study together and then offer help once you are studying!

Meghan D.

by Prim on 1/28/2013 8:47:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I joined GL Buzz Babes (: but how do I know that I have liek actually joined?

Hey girlie,

If you signed up, you should start getting buzz babe emails soon!

Meghan D.

by nazirah817 on 1/28/2013 7:57:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey I was wondering how do you edit the info for the club. I have new officers and want to put them in but can't figure out how thx

Hey girlie,

Check out this post for all of the information about making and updating your clubs! http://www.girlslife.com/page/rules-of-the-road-clubs.aspx

Meghan D.

by Juliacar on 1/28/2013 7:31:16 PM

i need to clean out my closet!! what are ways that i can clean out my closet and get rid of clothes i dont need? also i dont just like throwing out clothes so are there any other ways to give away clothes? Also after i finish cleaning what are ways to be able to tell what i need to go shopping for? any orginization ideas?

Hey girlie,

There are a variety of charities and thrift stores where you can donate your clothes, so ask your parents what's available in your area! After you figure out what doesn't fit you, maybe think of any essentials you would want to buy, like a few pairs of jeans, sneakers, a coat or whatever else you need. I like to organize my closet by type of clothing (skirts in one section, shorts in another, etc.), but it's up to you and however you prefer to organize your stuff!

Meghan D.

by aleadawn on 1/28/2013 6:54:25 PM

Tired of your usual wardrobe? This school year, try focusing on asymmetrical shapes and bright colors. Sometimes, switching up an outfit can improve your overall attitude.

What's your go-to hair 'do for school?

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.