3 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

4 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

5 HOURS AGO 5 fab beauty uses for tea tree oil: http://t.co/IFbME5OIxt

COMMENTS

Fair warning: Starting a food fight could get ya arrested

Food fights kind of seem like the pinnacle of the cliché school experience, right? There you are, eating your PB&J and minding your own business...

I do think it was fair for them to get arressted

by melo2 on 2/21/2013 12:43:46 AM

Detention is a fair punishment. Definitely not arresting. : (

by bananaface13 on 2/16/2013 12:20:18 PM

I think being suspended is fine. Arresting? That's taking it too far, unless you somehow kill someone.....

by myfatsquirrel on 2/9/2013 1:26:24 PM

That's going to far.. All our lives, in movies/shows they have food fights all the time... so maybe we want a food fight... I don't get whats so wrong with a food fight

by RubySparkle on 2/9/2013 10:45:56 AM

O my gosh🙊

by Vfghwe on 2/8/2013 7:07:57 PM

I think a suspension is enough, but being arrested? I think that is too far.

by Sheyenne on 2/8/2013 4:48:11 PM

Hmmm...sounds like something my school would do...(seriously! My bestie got detention for wearing a bow in her hairFrown totally unfair)

by queenpanda on 2/8/2013 4:13:04 PM

I see suspension.. but not getting arrested... dang people are getting strict these days.... lolz..

by mayanunna on 2/8/2013 3:18:32 PM

i can not believe that kids got arrested for a food fight

by kehodgson13 on 2/8/2013 1:28:58 PM

It is ridiculous how some got arrested. Suspension is enough!

by ising990 on 2/8/2013 1:16:27 PM