10 HOURS AGO It's not the @ddlovato + @joejonas reunion that we've been waiting for, but...still, big news for #demi and a #jobro: http://t.co/CRvVglpjZb

11 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

13 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

COMMENTS

GL's Ultimate Grammy Nominee Playlist

In honor of tonight’s Grammy Awards (check it out at 8 p.m. on CBS), we’ve put together a list of tunes to pump you and...

Is Spotify safe for me to use and what features does it have/what can you do on it?

Hey girlie, Spotify is a way to listen to music online. It is safe but I would get your parents' permission before joining!

Meghan D.

by Lady Grey on 2/11/2013 5:12:56 PM

What sorta sucks, is that most of the awards weren't televised, only the most important ones.

by taylor_swift_luvr13 on 2/11/2013 9:47:08 AM

Ed Sheeran was AMAZING with Elton John last night! I actually CRIED during that performance! Just for the record, it was actually The A Team that was nominated, not U.N.I. I think that Give Me Love should have been nominated, though! It was definitely one of his best. Carrie Underwood's performance "Blew me away!" (Get it? She performed Blown Away, and it blew me away!)

by taylor_swift_luvr13 on 2/11/2013 9:43:07 AM

My favorite Grammy nominee is Mumford and Sons. I kind of had a feeling that Ed Sheeran will get snubbed.

by supersingershannon on 2/10/2013 10:34:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
The other day my BFF was asked to the 5th grade dance by a boy in our class that likes her. Im kinda jealous. I come off as hostile to people in my class because Im really strong and cause I have a militarish background. How can I stop being so hostile. Its because I have my dads short temper. I really like this dude but he never talks to me and Im really sad. Please help me. What should I do? Thanks.

Hey girlie, just take some deep breaths and try to be happy for your friend. Maybe he knows someone else who would want to go with you so you can still have a fun date.

Lauren T.

by hgrules on 2/10/2013 8:09:41 PM

Hey ladies, it would mean so much to me if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). You can find it on my profile and I promise you'll love it! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 2/10/2013 5:16:05 PM

Oh I hope U.N.I wins!!! Love Ed!!!

by EQC123 on 2/10/2013 5:14:34 PM

Well I am a country gal so for the country songs out of

Love Makes Me -Hunter Hayes

Crazy Girl -ELi Young Band Hmmm....probably Love Makes Me?? But I love Crazy Girl!

I also love "Some Nights" by F.U.N