10 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

13 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

14 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

Tainted love

So every year my school has a Valentine's Day dance. It's a formal, so a boy asks a girl. Last year my current boyfriend and I...

I like this boy at my school. He's cute, athletic, smart, and really sweet. He knows I like him, so I sent him a valentine. He told me i'm really sweet and pretty. I think he likes me back. The only problem is my two best friends like him, too. One of them told me it's totally cool if I go out with him. However, my other friend keeps saying, "He's mine!" Can I still date him?

hey girl! This is a telltale prob among girlfriends, and one you've gotta handle carefully. Usually, it's a good rule of thumb to say that sisters come before misters. But if your friend keeps trying to claim this dude even when he likes you, and she's immature and possessive in other parts of your friendship, maybe it's time to say see-ya to the girl who can never be supportive of you. good luck!!!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Olivia_Rose on 2/13/2013 1:51:23 PM

thats just pure mean!!!

by islandgirl23 on 2/13/2013 12:24:42 AM

by Emilicious on 2/12/2013 11:25:40 PM

Uh *cough* Buffoon *cough*

by YouCanCallMeCat on 2/12/2013 11:10:55 PM

somone left a VERY bad comment on a post on Gl I think the post was under the safety tag

Can you tell me where hon? That way I can take care of it. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by redvelvetluv on 2/12/2013 9:25:59 PM

OMG girl!!!! Join my club the Popular Club!!!!!! Need more members!!!!!!!Smile

by loverosie15 on 2/12/2013 9:21:39 PM

OMGH that is like the rudest thing everrr!!!!!! and some nerve to ask you again, I guess he wanted to get fussed out by you and all your BFF's hahaha

by nazirah817 on 2/12/2013 8:30:16 PM

That's awful! I would b so mad if i had a BF who did that!

by hmeyer on 2/12/2013 7:44:00 PM

What is his problem? I can't believe he asked you again! Some boys are just...Ugh!

by transform2314 on 2/12/2013 7:30:28 PM

If my BF did that,I would surely slap him. Don't mess with my BFF's.

by audz1199 on 2/12/2013 7:25:40 PM