8 HOURS AGO zzz zzz zzz *wake up to drink a glass of water because thirsty always happens at 2am* zzz zzz

10 HOURS AGO Because taking notes is infinitely more chic when your polish matches your pen: http://t.co/BePRfRcK6M #manimonday

10 HOURS AGO We feel *exactly* the same way! RT @PeytonatorWorld: @girlslifemag @PeytonList OMGOMGOMGOMG

COMMENTS

6 secrets to get him out of your head

Sometimes all you can think about is a certain cutie and it's the greatest thing ever. But other times it's like, dude, get out of my head...

HELP!!!! My I have a really bad crush on my besties boyfriend!!! He and I have been hanging out (as friends) and now it's getting AWKWARD. I don't know what to do, especially since we're in the same camp together all summer everyday!!! ADVICE PLEASE?!?

by Rita W on 7/12/2013 11:29:36 PM

I have a crush in a guy in my grade but its summer and everyone thinks I hate him(I always say I do)but people are guessing I like him now because its "obvious". What do I do to make every one think I hate him even though I don't.

Hey girlie,

If someone liked you, would you want to think they hated you? Hate isn't a nice thing to say about anyone, even if you're trying to conceal a crush. Instead of being mean to him or saying you hate him, why not just say that the two of you are just friends (which you are!) if you're not ready for a public crush? That way, no one's feelings are hurt and your crush is still secret.

Meghan D.

by bella0105 on 6/6/2013 9:39:56 PM

Hi, I have a really big problem! I have a really sweet and loving bf but recently he hasnt been acting like himself and i don't really like him that much anymore...and here is the big problem i dont know how to tell him because i like a boy in 8th grade and he likes me ( im in 7th). But the boy in 8th is a foreign exchange student and is leaving this summer and not coming back until im a freshmen! I just am so confused what to do!?!?! Please HELP!!!!

Hey slogethel, things may not be able to work out with the foreign exchange student, but you can patch things up here at home. Talk to your boyfriend and see if anything is wrong. There may be a reason why he's acting the way he is. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by slgoethel on 3/8/2013 6:36:17 PM

hahaha, Voldemort Smile

by Gabriella123 on 3/2/2013 10:19:52 AM

There is this boy in my bro's tae Kwon Do class and he's kinda cute. He doesn't go to the same school as me and i dont do tae Kwon Do. Sometimes he looks at me and one time he kinda smiled at me. I don't know what to do, why does he keep looking at me? It's been nagging at me for a while. Thanks!

Hey! Maybe he thinks you're cute Smile you should say hi!

Helen S.

by pIPERgURL on 2/23/2013 4:58:49 PM

Hey girls, if you have any type of guy problems feel free to check out my club (legit boy advice). You can actually get real answers from REAL BOYS because..I actually have 5 brothers..YES! 5! (Crazy I know) and I can personally ask them your questions for you even if they are embarrassing. You can also get a girls perspective if you would rather have that. Best of both worlds!

by Chloe<3 on 2/21/2013 9:13:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD , Im so upset, My Ex Broke Up with me but its a long story, It Was lunch and he goes to the pizza store to sit to eat lunch and because we were also bffs and Bf and Gf I Hung out with him, Then Once i didn't I Saw him hanging out with The girl he cheated on me TWICE with so i left and i was upset so later when he found out he said im too "Bossy" and stuff so he Got some advice from a guy That HATES ME and calls me names all the time and got advice from him to find out how to brake up with me?? So he got his friend to do it and They said he was gonna do it but he couldnt cuz he didnt wanna deal with it??!! I Mean I Dont think thats bossy, I was just a bit upset! I Never said he couldnt hang out with her either! now him and that boy are making rumor about me saying that he never liked me? This never happend before Ever since he started being this guys friend hes changed, He Swares, Hes makes Inappropriate jokes! I Miss the old him But him and that guy are "so close" Now!!HELP

hey! I'm sorry this happened. Both guys are being rude to you and I think maybe you should try getting over him because someone who treats you like that is not worth your time. He didn't want to deal with it?! more like he's a coward. Forget him girl, you can do better.

Helen S.

by mozilla10 on 2/21/2013 6:30:29 PM

Mod
I'm going to tell my bgf I like him after school tommorow. I thought about starting off the conversation normally and then later saying, "Hey, I know you have said a million time that you don't like me when your friends tell me you do, but that was in front of everybody. Now that it's just you and me, can you tell me honestly if you like me or not?" [Oh, yeah, his friends always say that he likes me, but then he's like "Nonononono I don't"] and if he asks me why I'm asking, I'm gonna say "Well, I'm kinda scared to say this cause I didn't wanna ruin our friendship, but, well, um...I really like you." What do you think of that? Is that a good idea or is that kind of to much? I'm pretty nervous too so how can I be more confident? I'm pretty sure he likes me but I'm nervous.

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could start out by telling him that you like him and seeing how he responds. That way he won't feel as pressured or put on the spot. And to be more confident you could just say that you still want to be friends with him no matter how he feels to ease the pressure of the conversation. Good luck!

Meghan D. Meghan D.

by hermionegirl12 on 2/18/2013 7:41:49 PM

So, my second cousin is 11 yrs older than me, & I really like him. Is it alright if I, um, have a crush on him?

Hey girl, since having a crush on your cousin can't lead anywhere, it's probs best to find a new crush.  Keep your eye out for cuties at school.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by LilyBS123 on 2/18/2013 1:43:54 AM

Mod Mod Mod
What are some ways to secretly hint to a guy that you like them? I don't want to scare him away, but I also want him to start thinking about me in that sort of way. We aren't the closest of friend, and don't talk enough, but I want to. Smile thnx in advance.

Hey girl, check out GL's ice breakers for some great flirting tips.  Good luck!

Karin E.