6 HOURS AGO Get psyched for back to school with these music vids: http://t.co/552P5H0TUp

9 HOURS AGO What kind of sister are you? http://t.co/R0BoPmeZug

10 HOURS AGO Give your closet a killer makeover: http://t.co/CimNERzkMm

COMMENTS

Are you texting in your sleep?

Sleep walking. Sleep talking. Sleep kicking-your-bestie-in-the-butt-when-she’s-sharing-your-bed-during-a-sleepover. Pretty normal, right? But now that teens are sending upwards of 60 text messages a day, sleep texting is...

At my sleepover, my friend asked for my phone at like $ in the morning. I gave it to her, and when i saw what she did, somehow she had gotten on to my moms name and sent her something like ncgriolwxeufhlrycnptcyar my mom wasnt very happy

by emim88 on 6/29/2013 3:16:07 PM

I hope I didnt do it last night, because I had an interesting dream with my crush. We were on a trip together and had to stay side by side the whole time. It was a really good dream Smile I am sure if I texted in my sleep I would have heard about it,

by fashionqn on 4/23/2013 10:35:30 PM

Crap!!!!! I do sleep text! Its hard ti know

by YayaYuiki on 2/22/2013 2:18:19 PM

That's why I don't have a phone.

by transform2314 on 2/21/2013 4:56:18 PM

I always have my phone on my desk and on silent...works for me Smile

by the_girl_in_goal on 2/18/2013 7:30:23 PM

I saw this on my local news station a few days ago. It's so weird...
I've only slept walked once in my life but that was it. I sleep like a log! You can't hear me breathe at all and I stay in the same position, yet my hair still gets ratted up in the morning...

by YouCanCallMeCat on 2/18/2013 6:33:19 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/18/2013 5:19:10 PM

I dream about doing things on my iPod and tablet and when I wake up I think I really did it and realize it was never even near me. It creeps me out because one night I'll actually text someone or like go online or something.

by 28angel99 on 2/18/2013 2:53:15 PM

This is why I keep my phone on the other side of the room and on silent when I am going to sleep, also I don't want the electromagnetic rays near me while I'm sleeping.

by HockeyLuver on 2/18/2013 1:55:34 PM

I keep my phone off at night...

by audz1199 on 2/18/2013 1:14:11 PM